I hate people that brag about going to college, how about what college, what you majored in, or your IQ?

Meteor21

Meteor21

Kraken
Oh right, you don't want to talk about those things, those things are actually impressive and you excel at none of them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 21620, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Most foids go to college and major in something useless and go on to work at Starbucks making 25k/year. That said, they will always view themselves as superior for having a degree, and will refuse to date a man in the trades who makes 4x the amount they do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, GetShrekt, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
I majored in architecture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 21620 and Meteor21
Isn't that not as impressive as it sounds? I heard they dont make that much
Well I’m doing it because I want to deisgn my house and it teaches me that plus versatile enough that I can get job in other industries

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
I dropped out of college after learning about the blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 21620 and Meteor21
Another boring post about school

Most foids go to college and major in something useless and go on to work at Starbucks making 25k/year. That said, they will always view themselves as superior for having a degree, and will refuse to date a man in the trades who makes 4x the amount they do.
Foids make more money then the average man they make less because children

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Sorry, let's talk about Ramirez for 100th time today
D5F49764 13C0 49EA 9184 FCA10B06A16D
What do you think about this tattoo?

• Love it
Crazy this is legit the average graduate salary for those in high demand professions in the UK like engineering

Crazy this is legit the average graduate salary for those in high demand professions in the UK like engineering
The only benefit to getting a degree seems to be guaranteed 40 hour work weeks and job security. Fucking yay.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and House Lannister
I'm thinking about going to Imperial College London and getting a Bachelor's in Physics. My Mensa Norway IQ is 120+.

Who brags about going to college lol?

Literally everyone goes to uni, it's like high school.

Most people go to uni to prolong their childhood for 4 more years. I know that was the case for me. Even though I was in pretty much the best uni in my country, I fucked around and id nothing because it was socially acceptable to waste your time while being a student.

Imagine doing the same without the student halo, you will be seen as a total loser.

Who brags about going to college lol?

Literally everyone goes to uni, it's like high school.

Most people go to uni to prolong their childhood for 4 more years. I know that was the case for me. Even though I was in pretty much the best uni in my country, I fucked around and id nothing because it was socially acceptable to waste your time while being a student.

Imagine doing the same without the student halo, you will be seen as a total loser.
Women mostly do, they think it makes them high value. Also low t pseudo-intellectual men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I'm thinking about going to Imperial College London and getting a Bachelor's in Physics. My Mensa Norway IQ is 120+.
Will you finally shut up bringing your low ass IQ up in every retarded way, you worthless faggot dumbfuck subhuman cockroach?

The only benefit to getting a degree seems to be guaranteed 40 hour work weeks and job security. Fucking yay.
not being around the ''good ole boys'' that work in trades is a pretty good benefit I've wageslaved for years before finally tapping out and going to college if you're not born a tradie you will never fit in in that environment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Will you finally shut up bringing your low ass IQ up in every retarded way, you worthless faggot dumbfuck subhuman cockroach?

What is your IQ, faggot?

Uni is not that hard. Most people cheat these days anyways.

• +1
134 mensa norway
And around 133 according to the military

Well that's genius level and I'm above average.

Sure you're smarter than me. But atleast I'm 9 points above the high end of the average spectrum.

Well that's genius level and I'm above average.

Sure you're smarter than me. But atleast I'm 9 points above the high end of the average spectrum.
133 is around top 15% at my university, it is sufficient to get a law & econ double degree with honors and get into a top law firm or maybe found a mid cap legal tech start up but not for more.

People with 145+ are the ones who run things, who invent and become millionaires