i hate people with clear skin

D

Deleted member 20565

Platinum

redditor goes from subhuman tier to model skin in 3 weeks using tret. its just so mind blowing to me. 95 percent of people dont have acne at all or get ocassional small zits here and there, then 4 percent have acne but are retarded subhumans (shit diet, never heard of skincare in their life, shit life habits), that immediately go clear and back with normal people after doing the bare minimum (redditor subhuman linked), and then theres people who are cursed with shit genes (oversensitivite to everything, except dick growth, obviously) whose skin just cant bear modern environment and conditions regardless of their habits and who will never get clear unless they ruin their hormonal profile forever with accutane.

acne = death

if you had acne in your teens, your life is ruined

i have never seen a young couple where guy didnt have perfectly clear skin

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Ken, thereallegend and 3 others
I dont see results the mongoloid just changed lighting from white to warm so you cant really see the results. In fact i see bumps on the skin where the acne was in the 1st pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
thats a girl but yeah

I had girlfriends even back then when I was an acnecel in high school but it’s for sure a major failo, you need to purge that shit asap to live a normal life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Kmscurry, Ken and 1 other person
MY FUCKJNG PARENTS THINK ACCUTANE WILL KILL ME FUCK ACNE IS RUINING ME

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
I had girlfriends even back then when I was an acnecel
the ''acne'' youre talking about: