i hate women over 25

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
women over 25: dopamine fried, have 100 laycount, poor taste in guys (wants some stable soy to gossip with friends), non-existent pair bonding ability .

men over 25: tryhard to be hyper extrovert to fit in, beer belly because they dont have time to exercise, only talks about career and sports ,most guys over 25 are super soy .

aaand if you have some eboy hair and look young its basically impossible to associate with them, all of them have either short hair or manbun (n)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SkinjobCatastrophe and Adriana Lima
i hate women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
is this forum dead

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I just wanna rape every woman i want

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2403, gamma and 1 other person
I want to be more PC so I’m not too autistic irl
bruh I went to a uni graduation last week and I'm now convinced the wall is after they leave highschool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Nah , it starts 22+ then steep decline at 25
Women decline after 18 rapidly from shit lifestyle plus natural aging and lose their youthful glow

No woman looks better in early 20’s than she did at 18 unless she was obese or got surgery

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 2729
Women decline after 18 rapidly from shit lifestyle plus natural aging and lose their youthful glow

No woman looks better in early 20’s than she did at 18 unless she was obese or got surgery
18-20 usually look the same , its after 22 a lot of them start looking soulless and postprime

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2403
18-20 usually look the same , its after 22 a lot of them start looking soulless and postprime
Perhaps it's because I'm 17 but I can easily see the difference between 18yos and 20yos most of the time. In my gymnasium there's people from 15-22 and you'd be retarded to not be able to see the difference.

Over 20 tbh

Last edited: