Here's what I learned about women after making 10 female friends

D

Deleted member 22918

Kraken
1. They also look for life partners
2. They don't have eyes for other guys and don't just have meaningless sex
3. They don't think about a guy's financial status and "alpha" status. This one shocked me the most. I even told a girl who liked me, "One warning, I'm not your typical bad boy 'alpha'" and she literally didn't even care
4. They aren't hypergamous. Omg this one girl said she cooked lunch and dinner for her boyfriend who is a broke student. This actually shocked me. And she gave him money too from time to time 😭 I was acc SHOCKED. Like seriously shocked. Because I thought women just can't be attracted to men who have less money than them
5. A girl told me she likes me low follower count on instagram. And I noticed she doesn't follow celebs. I used to think women want a famous guy and they drool over celebrity men 24/7. This shocked me too
6. I tested a girl by inserting into the convo as a test: "Btw I'm really poor". And she said why does that matter. I was shook

I always kind of knew that women aren't just having sex nonstop with every guy. But the main thing that truly truly shocked me was the hypergamy that red pill talks about isn't a thing all women have. It's just a thing a few women have

OMFG

Thank u to everyone who helped me and actually told me views opposite to redpill. I know this sounds like a sarcastic post but I can't explain the grip redpill ideologies had on me. I promise you I believed this statement applied to all women: All women are hypergamous, and this is founded in biology and the desire to propel the species further. The species can only be propelled further if all women go for the most "alpha" dudes

I also realized there really aren't even alpha. Unless we were apes in a forest, there are no alphas. Me and an "alpha" dude both exist as normal guys

Sorry if my post is weird, but I'm happy redpill is slowly wearing off my mind

🙏🙏

Sorry to all the women I used to think this stuff about

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, sudanguy, MorbidlyABeast and 11 others
Had more than 1 female friend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
I read all that

While this redditor was typing this his future wife was telling me how she needs practice to fit my 7 inch big balkan cock inside her mouth

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub0, Primalsplit, Mainstream and 7 others
lol at this fucking retard thinking anyone outside of shittdit uses the word alpha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, socialcel, One Rep Max and 5 others
Idk if you are being sarcastic but I agree with this, in my opinion the only 2 important things to get women consistently are: 1. your face 2. your personality oh yeah and maybe 3. height

You should've understood it when they posted the videos of the homeless latino and blonde chads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and fuxkdakikez
Casually got virtue signaled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, mogstars, Clown Show and 1 other person
Nice reddit post there

• JFL
Imagine thinking hypergamy is about money 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Endocrinemaxxer, Sub0 and 6 others
As if women werent social conformists

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Clown Show and Niksy
i never had a female friend and they are generally useless because:

1.if they are decent looking then you wanna fuck them
2.if they are ugly then they are completely useless and cant help yu get laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry, Deleted member, Sub0 and 7 others
i never had a female friend and they are generally useless because:

1.if they are decent looking then you wanna fuck them
2.if they are ugly then they are completely useless and cant help yu get laid
This.

nigger I was so hopeful. But every sentence I read, the dread begin to set in now I’m a hollow husk back to normal. The confirmation that blackpill will always be law further ingrained in my brain. Thanks bro you ruined my day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Wigger and Goth
Incel, the poor broke student who the girls love is a Chad

Of course they not gona look at another man, since they already have a Chad and most
other men are subhuman.

None of that applies to you or other sub chads.

Just fucking LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Primalsplit, Wigger and 1 other person
When I was sitting with my GF friends during a program, I was shocked to see that the women talk about men the same way men talk about women. The face rating, the body rating etc. Do with that what you will

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Primalsplit
When I was sitting with my GF friends during a program, I was shocked to see that the women talk about men the same way men talk about women. The face rating, the body rating etc. Do with that what you will
Cope women r angels

Link thread

• JFL
3. They don't think about a guy's financial status and "alpha" status. This one shocked me the most. I even told a girl who liked me, "One warning, I'm not your typical bad boy 'alpha'" and she literally didn't even care
4. They aren't hypergamous. Omg this one girl said she cooked lunch and dinner for her boyfriend who is a broke student. This actually shocked me. And she gave him money too from time to time 😭 I was acc SHOCKED. Like seriously shocked. Because I thought women just can't be attracted to men who have less money than them
5. A girl told me she likes me low follower count on instagram. And I noticed she doesn't follow celebs. I used to think women want a famous guy and they drool over celebrity men 24/7. This shocked me too
6. I tested a girl by inserting into the convo as a test: "Btw I'm really poor". And she said why does that matter. I was shook

I always kind of knew that women aren't just having sex nonstop with every guy. But the main thing that truly truly shocked me was the hypergamy that red pill talks about isn't a thing all women have. It's just a thing a few women have

OMFG

Thank u to everyone who helped me and actually told me views opposite to redpill. I know this sounds like a sarcastic post but I can't explain the grip redpill ideologies had on me. I promise you I believed this statement applied to all women: All women are hypergamous, and this is founded in biology and the desire to propel the species further. The species can only be propelled further if all women go for the most "alpha" dudes

I also realized there really aren't even alpha. Unless we were apes in a forest, there are no alphas. Me and an "alpha" dude both exist as normal guys

🙏🙏

its subconscious, cope

OMFG

🙏🙏

Water nigga girls are very nice friends. But two things :blackpill::

1) You didn't fuck any of them, none wanted to to f you. Over
2) they'll all larp about ons/ bdcount

women say

women do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
do these people really think they can exit inceldom just by not thinking they're incels anymore?
For them incel doesn’t mean involuntarily celibate but "woman hater"
That’s why they always say "I’m an eye contactless virgin but not an incel"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Deleted member 22918 and romanstock
I’m an eye contactless virgin but not an incel

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse

OMFG

🙏🙏

Nigga ate too much soy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 22918
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 22918
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 58285
Screenshot 2024 01 24 at 102408 AM

The student in question, but hes broke so that means she's not hypergamous at all!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Endocrinemaxxer and socialcel

OMFG

🙏🙏

According to him he has a shit personality, cuz no one of them fucked him