I hate words

agree?


  • Total voters
    4
Littlepickel2

Littlepickel2

Bronze
Joined
Apr 22, 2026
Posts
429
Reputation
419
Words do not have the ability to transfer as much information as I want them to. When I'm describing something im thinking of or going through, it always comes out wrong. I hate using words to convey a message; it's vexatious. It digs in my brain every time I am unable to word my thoughts. When will a new form of communication be made? Art can convey more shareable emotions but cannot transfer direct information; music is entirely based on the individual's personality and provides vague thoughts of each emotional branch. Language is by far the most useful, but it falls short when I want to explain my consciousness or feelings. Every time, I either sound like im exaggerating or it doesn't make sense at all. I physically cannot explain my mental state properly without being able to transfer my real thoughts. On top of that, not even painting helped me with expression; people just infer and take in information based on their past experiences, so they will never be able to examine or understand me. It's not even a problem with English alone; there is no language that can effectively share consciousness, and that makes perfect sense. The most recognizable problem with language is the audience's attention span; obviously, by using different literary techniques and being a good writer, you can summarize something down enough so that people will be willing to read/listen. But summarizing a complex topic requires leaving out information that could be vital to the audience's understanding. This is my current Gordian knot; I need to be able to show my layered onion to a professional. Each peelable piece needs to be shown, cut, smelled, and tasted by them before they can truly understand. To get rid of language, a new system would need to be created, and that is obviously quixotic, as transferring direct emotions or consciousness interferes with a lot of René Descartes's philosophy. But I guess that's just part of the quiddity of language and art; not everyone will understand what you are trying to say or show, a painting can be misunderstood, a symphony could be ignored, and a speech could be spoken over. One day I hope I'll be able to share my thoughts with everyone in a way that surpasses modern communication, but that is nothing but hopeful. One day communication will reach its own entelechy, and I doubt I will be alive for that, but I hope the children of the future can enjoy their privileges while I rot in jealousy. :ROFLMAO:😢
 
I hate paragraphs that hurt my eyes
 
DNR because i also hate words
 
I hate paragraphs that hurt my eyes
Sorry, man, that's part of my problem. I can't type or speak about something seriously without rambling on and on.
 
Words do not have the ability to transfer as much information as I want them to. When I'm describing something im thinking of or going through, it always comes out wrong. I hate using words to convey a message; it's vexatious. It digs in my brain every time I am unable to word my thoughts. When will a new form of communication be made? Art can convey more shareable emotions but cannot transfer direct information; music is entirely based on the individual's personality and provides vague thoughts of each emotional branch. Language is by far the most useful, but it falls short when I want to explain my consciousness or feelings. Every time, I either sound like im exaggerating or it doesn't make sense at all. I physically cannot explain my mental state properly without being able to transfer my real thoughts. On top of that, not even painting helped me with expression; people just infer and take in information based on their past experiences, so they will never be able to examine or understand me. It's not even a problem with English alone; there is no language that can effectively share consciousness, and that makes perfect sense. The most recognizable problem with language is the audience's attention span; obviously, by using different literary techniques and being a good writer, you can summarize something down enough so that people will be willing to read/listen. But summarizing a complex topic requires leaving out information that could be vital to the audience's understanding. This is my current Gordian knot; I need to be able to show my layered onion to a professional. Each peelable piece needs to be shown, cut, smelled, and tasted by them before they can truly understand. To get rid of language, a new system would need to be created, and that is obviously quixotic, as transferring direct emotions or consciousness interferes with a lot of René Descartes's philosophy. But I guess that's just part of the quiddity of language and art; not everyone will understand what you are trying to say or show, a painting can be misunderstood, a symphony could be ignored, and a speech could be spoken over. One day I hope I'll be able to share my thoughts with everyone in a way that surpasses modern communication, but that is nothing but hopeful. One day communication will reach its own entelechy, and I doubt I will be alive for that, but I hope the children of the future can enjoy their privileges while I rot in jealousy. :ROFLMAO:😢
.org is killing me cuz im a grey :owo:
 
I fucking think the same $sinon mon prenom cest FRancois et j'ai les dents écarlates blanches dans un jour en France
oooolehjia
 
I fucking think the same $sinon mon prenom cest FRancois et j'ai les dents écarlates blanches dans un jour en France
oooolehjia
Je ne parle pas français, Parlez-vous anglais?
In Canada, I learnt one thing in French

Frère Jacques, frère Jacques
Dormez vous, Dormez vous,
Sonnez les matines, sonnez les matines
Ding deng dong, ding deng dong
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jojo202717
yes i can speak english but i can relate that ur french is good
ps do u are HIP (high intellectual potential) ?
 
yes i can speak english but i can relate that ur french is good
ps do u are HIP (high intellectual potential) ?
Idk, I'd assume im above average because I have never struggled in anything academic, even when I don't put in any effort (Je suis intelligent à l'école). If you like reading long threads, read "Documentation of emotional awareness. (extreme high effort GTFIH)" it goes over my mental health and is extremely long. (Cliquez sur le lien pour en savoir plus)
 
Can i talk about the history of my life abt nd or whatever it is ? please
 
W

Words do not have the ability to transfer as much information as I want them to. When I'm describing something im thinking of or going through, it always comes out wrong. I hate using words to convey a message; it's vexatious. It digs in my brain every time I am unable to word my thoughts. When will a new form of communication be made? Art can convey more shareable emotions but cannot transfer direct information; music is entirely based on the individual's personality and provides vague thoughts of each emotional branch. Language is by far the most useful, but it falls short when I want to explain my consciousness or feelings. Every time, I either sound like im exaggerating or it doesn't make sense at all. I physically cannot explain my mental state properly without being able to transfer my real thoughts. On top of that, not even painting helped me with expression; people just infer and take in information based on their past experiences, so they will never be able to examine or understand me. It's not even a problem with English alone; there is no language that can effectively share consciousness, and that makes perfect sense. The most recognizable problem with language is the audience's attention span; obviously, by using different literary techniques and being a good writer, you can summarize something down enough so that people will be willing to read/listen. But summarizing a complex topic requires leaving out information that could be vital to the audience's understanding. This is my current Gordian knot; I need to be able to show my layered onion to a professional. Each peelable piece needs to be shown, cut, smelled, and tasted by them before they can truly understand. To get rid of language, a new system would need to be created, and that is obviously quixotic, as transferring direct emotions or consciousness interferes with a lot of René Descartes's philosophy. But I guess that's just part of the quiddity of language and art; not everyone will understand what you are trying to say or show, a painting can be misunderstood, a symphony could be ignored, and a speech could be spoken over. One day I hope I'll be able to share my thoughts with everyone in a way that surpasses modern communication, but that is nothing but hopeful. One day communication will reach its own entelechy, and I doubt I will be alive for that, but I hope the children of the future can enjoy their privileges while I rot in jealousy. :ROFLMAO:😢
Precisely because it is hard to form the shortest possible combination of words in order to explain yourself, is it something beautiful. One must learn the art of the words before attempting anything else.

Make haste and tell me, am I not across the globe from you? The only thing of me that reaches you is nothing but a combination of symbols that I have chosen for you to make sense of it. Perhaps we will never cross each other again. But think about how many other pieces of text you have read with an unknown writer. It is truly worth learning this art, because from among them, there will be people who will only read your text once and dissapear the second after.
 
Precisely because it is hard to form the shortest possible combination of words in order to explain yourself, is it something beautiful. One must learn the art of the words before attempting anything else.

Make haste and tell me, am I not across the globe from you? The only thing of me that reaches you is nothing but a combination of symbols that I have chosen for you to make sense of it. Perhaps we will never cross each other again. But think about how many other pieces of text you have read with an unknown writer. It is truly worth learning this art, because from among them, there will be people who will only read your text once and dissapear the second after.
Yes, you are absolutely correct, my contempt for language is of a lesser thought process. I don't exactly hate words; as I said, I just wish there were better ways to share information. I am glad that language has developed so much because language is a defining characteristic of an intelligent species; without language, we might still have been in the Paleolithic era. It is necessary for language to exist, but I think what will take humanity from where it is now into the next part of the Kardashev scale or the Barrow scale is the advancement of communication, so those with less-than-fortunate communication skills can still convey their creativity. I do find it quite comforting that my writing will exist for someone else to see, and even if it is forgotten and this website is deleted, it will exist in the past of someone else's experience.
 
Can i talk about the history of my life abt nd or whatever it is ? please
Oui, tu n'as pas besoin de ma permission. C'est un endroit où tu peux parler librement (y):)
 

Similar threads

woodyy
Replies
7
Views
8
whiskers52
whiskers52
Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
18
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
S
Replies
2
Views
29
RoidKid
RoidKid
boneridden
Replies
3
Views
29
boneridden
boneridden

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Littlepickel2
Back
Top