I have 10k for surgery, worth doing genio + nose filler? Rate morph

B

baker12e

Iron
CLICK link to see video

edit: in case someone isnt able to see the video: @Predeterminism @LooksOverAll @incel194012940 @oldslapcel @hypergamy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel
look better but honestly OP i cant see you getting much more pussy from this minor change

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
How is nose filler going to project your glabella forward and lower your nasal bridge? But genio is a good idea. Could also start off by trimming your beard and getting a haircut :ROFLMAO:.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 14774 and 1 other person
Nose filler yes.

Genio no, your chin is fine, decently projected.

• Hmm...
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and NoPainNoChick
surgery before showering theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
How is nose filler going to project your glabella forward and lower your nasal bridge? But genio is a good idea. Could also start off by trimming your beard and getting a haircut :ROFLMAO:.
the nasal bridge can be straightened with fillers, the glabella i think its possible too but im not sure

CLICK link to see video

Extremely worth.

I would recommend minox for beard and accutane for skin too OP. And also beta caretone + lypecone + Melanotan 2.

• +1
Reactions: baker12e
Extremely worth.

I would recommend minox for beard and accutane for skin too OP. And also beta caretone + lypecone + Melanotan 2.
yea i’m aware of my skin problems i was going trhu some problems with depression and wasnt taking care of myself properly, i had a good skincare routine before that.

i stopped everythint brcause of it, minox, skincare, betacarotene, etc

used to skincare with sunscreen everyday and eat a ton of carrots and use minox, but i’ll get back on it

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
Genio's fine, but that before/after image of the nose looks almost the exact same. You have a good nose, don't worry about it.

no need for genio just be yourself bro

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
Genio's fine, but that before/after image of the nose looks almost the exact same. You have a good nose, don't worry about it.
thanks man i think i urgently need a genio it makes me look recessed af

nose i agree is a mild change its just something i personally always wanted to have which is a straight nasal bridge, because its something that normies values a lot

With 10k you could come to Argentina or another south american country and have genio+rhino

• +1
Reactions: baker12e
thanks man i think i urgently need a genio it makes me look recessed af
Your chin is barely recessed. If you get a genio it will have to be tiny or it will be overkill.

nose i agree is a mild change its just something i personally always wanted to have which is a straight nasal bridge, because its something that normies values a lot
Your nose is like 99.5% straight. You have body dysmorphia.

Your chin is barely recessed. If you get a genio it will have to be tiny or it will be overkill.

Your nose is like 99.5% straight. You have body dysmorphia.
barely recessed? how so? i added the before and after picture on the post can u give it a look