I have 115-120 gonial angle yet I look downgrown

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
I measured my gonial angle

Before2
Before1

idk what angle these were taken in but the first one was natural head posture and I extended my neck out a bit, for it to be easier to find gonial angle
the second one is in the Frankfurt plane, I was looking more down

Also, I took the first picture in a weird camera position and have a beard so hard to trace around the mustache. I don't have chimp lips

Anyway my gonial angle is nowhere near 130 deg which is good but I still look downgrown. What can I do to fix this issue?

Also can someone point me in the direction on how tf do I measure gonial angle correctly, am I meant to be in Frankfurt plane? what head posture? Im buying a protractor on amazon to measure this shit once and for all.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I measured my gonial angle

View attachment 2459336View attachment 2459338

idk what angle these were taken in but the first one was natural head posture and I extended my neck out a bit, for it to be easier to find gonial angle
the second one is in the Frankfurt plane, I was looking more down

Also, I took the first picture in a weird camera position and have a beard so hard to trace around the mustache. I don't have chimp lips

Anyway my gonial angle is nowhere near 130 deg which is good but I still look downgrown. What can I do to fix this issue?

Also can someone point me in the direction on how tf do I measure gonial angle correctly, am I meant to be in Frankfurt plane? what head posture? Im buying a protractor on amazon to measure this shit once and for all.
I have similar situation (my chin isn't recessed however), it's because of a short ramus

Is 2.8 Inches Good ? Stop with the skull size bullshit I said tell me a number
Well 2.8 inches would look good on a pea skull but would looks childish on my skull.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Well 2.8 inches would look good on a pea skull but would looks childish on my skull.

Hey op. I read all of your threads and i literally have the same problems. Even our measurements align. If you find a solution could you please tag me in. Or just reply to this?

Hey op. I read all of your threads and i literally have the same problems. Even our measurements align. If you find a solution could you please tag me in. Or just reply to this?
yeah no problem. i have found solution its bimax ccw :confused:. the bsso cut would be above the gonion

yeah no problem. i have found solution its bimax ccw :confused:. the bsso cut would be above the gonion
Ahh fuvk me sideways. Can't do shit basically ehat that means. My jaw asthestic sucks tbvh. The ratios are align but my 20+ bf% cucks me out. Can't even get lean because i am growing up

yeah bro just cover with beard like me.

im gnna do something for my chin soon.

tbh along as ur jawline is sharp its okay.

yeah bro just cover with beard like me.

im gnna do something for my chin soon.

tbh along as ur jawline is sharp its okay.
I do have a beard but i don't like it. And my jawline is sharp but my fat residue and gonions make it look weird. Idk how to explain but my gonions pops down alot.

I do have a beard but i don't like it. And my jawline is sharp but my fat residue and gonions make it look weird. Idk how to explain but my gonions pops down alot.
yeah bro legit same problem. its because the skin isn't stretched. my issue is my chin projection is poor from downward growth so i need genio/implants to stretch skin. this will also reduce saggy skin on cheek area

Bimax ccw tho would fix main issue and i wouldn't need genio + jaw implants.

I have the same problems as both of you too @bobsmith03 @shahid khan
Can you guys tag me in future posts and I will help you lot too! I don’t think many people actually have this, it’s pretty rare.

I don’t know why my ramus is decent length and my lower maxilla is very projected. My upper maxilla is however recessed and no orbitals and flat cheekbones causing sagging malar fat. I think we were meant to have good skulls but due to messed up environment during growing up we screwed ourselves. Neither of my parents are downward grown and they have good orbitals and my dad has model zygos. I was a mouth breather and I had braces with those elastics (that may have pulled back my mandible to match bite with upper jaw) and 4 extractions growing up, so I think they affected me tbh. My nose also is slightly crooked.

The reason I think we were supposed to have good skulls and forward growth is because we have very projected “lower maxillas”. Also I got a concave philtrum and my upper lip pouts out a tiny bit like Sean o pry ‘ Jordan Barrett. I don’t think I’m recessed btw, I think the edge of my chin matches the lip or v slightly goes past it.

I have the same problems as both of you too @bobsmith03 @shahid khan
Can you guys tag me in future posts and I will help you lot too! I don’t think many people actually have this, it’s pretty rare.

I don’t know why my ramus is decent length and my lower maxilla is very projected. My upper maxilla is however recessed and no orbitals and flat cheekbones causing sagging malar fat. I think we were meant to have good skulls but due to messed up environment during growing up we screwed ourselves. Neither of my parents are downward grown and they have good orbitals and my dad has model zygos. I was a mouth breather and I had braces with those elastics (that may have pulled back my mandible to match bite with upper jaw) and 4 extractions growing up, so I think they affected me tbh. My nose also is slightly crooked.

The reason I think we were supposed to have good skulls and forward growth is because we have very projected “lower maxillas”. Also I got a concave philtrum and my upper lip pouts out a tiny bit like Sean o pry ‘ Jordan Barrett. I don’t think I’m recessed btw, I think the edge of my chin matches the lip or v slightly goes past it.
Welp i have my theory. First of all my maxilla isn't recessed but just lacking under eye support. Second of all the ramus length we have is quite insignificant. I checked mine from my ear hole and found out it's 120 degrees which is good but not ideal. The second thing to it is we don't have a straight mandiable which is asthesticly unpleasant. What we need to do is lower our body fat percentage for a better view at our issues secondly somehow gain more ramus length with especially with more gonion widht(make sure to take gonion width properly as most people take it from the masseters). Thirdly have more cheekbone projection which might help. Now these are quite unachievable things without surgery and filliers so i am fine without it as my appeal is good ig. But i will work on it and have a upgrade from robust pretty boy to a chad which lasts way more than a robust pretty boy.

• +1
Reactions: greycel