I have a brutal autoimmune disease(ulcerative colitis)

G

gargomel

Iron
I used high doses of cortisone for 2 months and developed Cushing's syndrome. Due to the effect of cortisone, I have acne all over my body and I have a buffalo hump on my back. I use 2 drugs called imuran and pentasa and my testosterone hormones are blocked, very little sperm comes out when I ejaculate.All my bones, including my face, melted away. My face took on an obese appearance called the moon face. What did I do to deserve this? Someone must find a solution to this damn disease. 😓

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yue, framemoggerr, twojei and 5 others
:(

• So Sad
Reactions: gargomel
I used high doses of cortisone for 2 months and developed Cushing's syndrome. Due to the effect of cortisone, I have acne all over my body and I have a buffalo hump on my back. I use 2 drugs called imuran and pentasa and my testosterone hormones are blocked, very little sperm comes out when I ejaculate.All my bones, including my face, melted away. My face took on an obese appearance called the moon face. What did I do to deserve this? Someone must find a solution to this damn disease. 😓
Wow sorry to hear that damn

• So Sad
What is causing you high cortisol? Do you have a tumor on pituifary gland?

• So Sad
What is causing you high cortisol? Do you have a tumor on pituifary gland?
Ulcerative colitis is an autoimmune disease in which the immune system causes inflammation in the intestine. The cortisone hormone both suppresses immunity and relieves inflammation very powerfully. For this, I took oral cortisone hormone for 11 weeks. The side effects are very bad and some are permanent.

• So Sad
Reactions: ineonx
Ulcerative colitis is an autoimmune disease in which the immune system causes inflammation in the intestine. The cortisone hormone both suppresses immunity and relieves inflammation very powerfully. For this, I took oral cortisone hormone for 11 weeks. The side effects are very bad and some are permanent.
Ohhh got it. So it was from glucocorticoids (medication). I fucking hate medicine for being so retarded in handling these autoimmune conditions with medication with huge side effects.

• +1
Reactions: yue and gargomel
I hope you make your situation better and I'm wishing you all the best bro.

• +1
I hope you make your situation better and I'm wishing you all the best bro.
Thank you very much bro, I hope everyone recovers from this disease, I wish you good health and good luck.

• Love it
Reactions: ineonx
Ohhh got it. So it was from glucocorticoids (medication). I fucking hate medicine for being so retarded in handling these autoimmune conditions with medication with huge side effects.
I also got very overweight on anti psychotics, hyperglycaemia, acne and other nasty shit with it. Even when I took finasteride for hair loss, I developed some gyno.

• So Sad
Thank you very much bro, I hope everyone recovers from this disease, I wish you good health and good luck.
Thank you very much :)

• Love it
I also got very overweight on anti psychotics, hyperglycaemia, acne and other nasty shit with it. Even when I took finasteride for hair loss, I developed some gyno.
don't lose hope my friend

A lot of carnivoremaxxers managed to get rid of their autoimmune diseases. That's probably your last ditch effort to save yourself from subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: yue
Learn about Low vit a diet and toxic bile theory. It'll fix all your problems 👍

You mean the disease that was caused by consuming plant toxins? Maybe you should stop eating them.

A lot of carnivoremaxxers managed to get rid of their autoimmune diseases. That's probably your last ditch effort to save yourself from subhumanity.
Should I only eat meat?

You mean the disease that was caused by consuming plant toxins? Maybe you should stop eating them.
What are plant toxins? I didn't consume plants very often. Shortly before I got sick, I ate junk food like crazy and then I got sick.

What are plant toxins? I didn't consume plants very often. Shortly before I got sick, I ate junk food like crazy and then I got sick.
What do you consider “healthy food”?

Should I only eat meat?
Not exactly sure. Look up carnivore and animal based and autoimmune disease and see what people say on the internet. I've heard a ton fo anecdotes from people saying their autoimmune diseases disappeared from eating meat only or just meat, dairy, fruits

What do you consider “healthy food”?
Meat is healthy for me, but I think vegetables are healthy too. I caught this disease after mixing junk food in a blender and drinking it.

• JFL
Not exactly sure. Look up carnivore and animal based and autoimmune disease and see what people say on the internet. I've heard a ton fo anecdotes from people saying their autoimmune diseases disappeared from eating meat only or just meat, dairy, fruits
The symptoms may have eased, but I don't think it will cure the disease.

I wish you a fast recovery as someone with a chronic illness. This shit we never asked for have made our lives a living hell.

• So Sad
I wish you a fast recovery as someone with a chronic illness. This shit we never asked for have made our lives a living hell.
I hope we will recover as soon as possible, bro. What is your disease?

Meat is healthy for me, but I think vegetables are healthy too. I caught this disease after mixing junk food in a blender and drinking it.
Well, there’s your problem. You’re still eating carbohydrates, which come from plants. Fruit and vegetables are not good for humans.

• Love it
Reactions: giga_aspie
Well, there’s your problem. You’re still eating carbohydrates, which come from plants. Fruit and vegetables are not good for humans.
This bullshit had given me diarrhea before but I didn't get smart and then it turned into a disease but autoimmune disease shit runs in my family.

This bullshit had given me diarrhea before but I didn't get smart and then it turned into a disease but autoimmune disease shit runs in my family.
False. It’s due to eating carbohydrates. Stop eating carbohydrates and the problem will resolve.

Humans are obligate carnivores.

False. It’s due to eating carbohydrates. Stop eating carbohydrates and the problem will resolve.

Humans are obligate carnivores.
I'm on a completely carnivorous diet, but nothing has changed. I think I'm being punished by God. I didn't deserve this

I'm on a completely carnivorous diet, but nothing has changed. I think I'm being punished by God. I didn't deserve this
What do you specifically eat everyday and for how long have you been a carnivore?

What do you specifically eat everyday and for how long have you been a carnivore?
How do I quit carbohydrates completely? It's in every shit I eat. I have been consuming beef and fish for a week, but I also consume bread with it.

How do I quit carbohydrates completely? It's in every shit I eat. I have been consuming beef and fish for a week, but I also consume bread with it.
It’s simple: stop eating the bread

• +1
It’s simple: stop eating the bread
Considering that people who are unhealthy and eat like shit don't have this disease, there is genetic shit and I'm paying the price for it. Genetics is everything.

Considering that people who are unhealthy and eat like shit don't have this disease, there is genetic shit and I'm paying the price for it. Genetics is everything.
So you’re going to continue to eat poison (all carbohydrates) after I just informed you that it’s causing your issues?

It’s your funeral

So you’re going to continue to eat poison (all carbohydrates) after I just informed you that it’s causing your issues?

It’s your funeral
How do you explain the prevalance of 15/100,000?

I understand how desperate you are brah, but do not give up yet. Take the advice some people are giving you here. Improve your diet.

• +1