I have a question about Tinder

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Iron
Since I started to looksmax I'm having more success there than before, but it only last for the first couple of hours after that no one swipes me right anymore.

I manage to take some ok pics of me and one with my shirt open showing my body, I'm being gymceling for 8 months now and I think this pic is what really helped me there, plus I'm chewing like crazy and the definition of my face is a little better.

In the first hours of activating my account I can get almost 20 likes, minus the no pics ones and gay travesty men, I know this is nothing compared to chad but before looksmaxxing I only got 2-3 likes.

But after some time there is no more likes, does this mean that everyone that would like me already did it and every other foid swiped me left? I don't see my account for some days and there is not even one extra like, I think this is very strange considering that in the first couple of hours I have some success but then is like my account is not being showed for foids anymore.

Is this how tinder works? It shows your profile for a good amount of foids in the beginning and if you didn't reach the chad classification (99+) you are trash and they put you in the bottom of the list?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and BrettyBoy
Ah, it's over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and JeffGoldblumInTheFly
the final paragraph is pretty much true

it’s how they bait you into buying tinder gold

• +1
Reactions: crosshold, Deleted member 2012, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
Since I started to looksmax I'm having more success there than before, but it only last for the first couple of hours after that no one swipes me right anymore.

I manage to take some ok pics of me and one with my shirt open showing my body, I'm being gymceling for 8 months now and I think this pic is what really helped me there, plus I'm chewing like crazy and the definition of my face is a little better.

In the first hours of activating my account I can get almost 20 likes, minus the no pics ones and gay travesty men, I know this is nothing compared to chad but before looksmaxxing I only got 2-3 likes.

But after some time there is no more likes, does this mean that everyone that would like me already did it and every other foid swiped me left? I don't see my account for some days and there is not even one extra like, I think this is very strange considering that in the first couple of hours I have some success but then is like my account is not being showed for foids anymore.

Is this how tinder works? It shows your profile for a good amount of foids in the beginning and if you didn't reach the chad classification (99+) you are trash and they put you in the bottom of the list?
That is exactly how Tinder works. Search Tinder elo score.

• +1
Reactions: asiannickghur, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and JeffGoldblumInTheFly
That is exactly how Tinder works. Search Tinder elo score.
Fuck, so what we get in the beginning is known as Noob Boost, this pretty much explain everything, thanks for the info.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

I strongly believe that Tinder gives you likes with bots. They give you that first “high”.

and like rats dudes go to it. I used to train with a chad who legit stopped going to social events. What’s the point? Hop on tinder and the ladies will just come to your door.

Tinder just isn’t worth the effort.