I have a question, why older woman approach me so much?

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
I mean, I not really complaining. But I just think that older women see something in me. You niggas who see my threads know what I talking about. It's so crazy because it's 4 older women that I fucked, and no... It's not a fetish, it's because I can't really atract prime young women everytime I want, I not a Tyrone/Giga Tyrone.
But today another older women approached me and I really don't know what to say.
It's because my face it's to masculine maybe? And young women like pretty boys more? Idk.

My face:
20211013 185816

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis, TUSSELEIF, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
jfl you look like a terrorist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Warlow, datboijj and 4 others
because they can’t get better looking younger guys

I've noticed that older women will approach black guys because they view them as easy targets with lower standards.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I've noticed that older women will approach black guys because they view them as easy targets with lower standards.
I think that would be true in the U.S but here in Brazil, I don't think that such thing exist

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Where do u live? Asking for a friend

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
I think that would be true in the U.S but here in Brazil, I don't think that such thing exist
People say that Brazil is especially racist against blacks but I wouldn't be surprised if the same situation applies there as well.

Unironically want that big black Arab cock

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
People say that Brazil is especially racist against blacks but I wouldn't be surprised if the same situation applies there as well.
People say that Brazil is racist against blacks? Lol Brazil is one if not the first most tolerant country if we are talking about race

Brah you look ogre thats why you can’t attract JB’s

You like like my uncle, luckily for my uncle he can just arrange marriage with young sixteen year old JB you mirin?

View attachment 1375089 View attachment 1375090
I agree, I have some ogre looking but thank God that my height and frame carries me. And nice beard, you uncle looks like someone from Taliban

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
Maybe older women are running out of options so they become more proactive about what they want.

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
People say that Brazil is racist against blacks? Lol Brazil is one if not the first most tolerant country if we are talking about race
I've seen people saying that Brazil is racist. And compared to the US, there aren't as many modern stigmas against racism there.

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone