TGUN.
It’s discipline, not genetics.
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2025
- Posts
- 19,385
- Reputation
- 36,788
What does this mean if I get down to 9%
Hexum underneath theory?
Hexum underneath theory?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
U gotta do it at least once thoDiminishing returns if you get too low

Dork ass nigga trying to spike my cortisol
Nah he tryna ignore it

made you escape mtn hell
Youve made him into a horse from some freaky ass hentai
Cope of the yearWhat does this mean if I get down to 9%
Hexum underneath theory?
How is leanmaxxingcopeCope of the year
How is leanmaxxingcope
Yes but good bonesNotice how he’s lean
nigga looks like an aryan godzilla
Tgun if he was straight
You are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?Tgun if he was straight
I am a faggot who likes men like Zario
You’ve sent this message to someone else beforeYou are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?
I was sick of your actions towards me, so I privately messaged you (kindly and respectfully) asking what the problem was or the reason for your poor treatment towards me, and you replied telling me to kill myself. What if I actually did you little piece of shit, how would you feel? Rhetorical question because you wouldn't feel anything, if anything you'd feel victorious. Just like on the news with the guys bullying that boy to suicide. And then celebrated online and continued to harass his parents and family out of the country.
And You STILL haven't even told me one single reason for the hatred and animalistic behaviour, which only leads me to one conclusion, you are trying to make yourself fit in with all the other chads and normies. You simply don't have a reason to your abusive behaviour, it must be a result of your own insecurities and trying to sound tough.
Fuck you and everyone else who liked this. You all deserve to be shot in the head. On the verge of tears typing this because all you white Australian faggots are the same. "Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other." You all act hostile, trying to diminish anyone lesser than yourselves, to give yourselves the social and mental boost you so desperately need. Is it even peer pressure? Does this seriously make you more liked in your cult-like groups? I've seen this in no other country but Australia. The teenagers especially are absolutely ruthless and are working for the devil.
Stop with all of this. Cut your fingers off if they are leading you to type this. Gouge your eyes out too if that helps. You are a net negative to everyone on this earth and we would all benefit if you actually did kill yourself.
You are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?You are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?
I was sick of your actions towards me, so I privately messaged you (kindly and respectfully) asking what the problem was or the reason for your poor treatment towards me, and you replied telling me to kill myself. What if I actually did you little piece of shit, how would you feel? Rhetorical question because you wouldn't feel anything, if anything you'd feel victorious. Just like on the news with the guys bullying that boy to suicide. And then celebrated online and continued to harass his parents and family out of the country.
And You STILL haven't even told me one single reason for the hatred and animalistic behaviour, which only leads me to one conclusion, you are trying to make yourself fit in with all the other chads and normies. You simply don't have a reason to your abusive behaviour, it must be a result of your own insecurities and trying to sound tough.
Fuck you and everyone else who liked this. You all deserve to be shot in the head. On the verge of tears typing this because all you white Australian faggots are the same. "Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other." You all act hostile, trying to diminish anyone lesser than yourselves, to give yourselves the social and mental boost you so desperately need. Is it even peer pressure? Does this seriously make you more liked in your cult-like groups? I've seen this in no other country but Australia. The teenagers especially are absolutely ruthless and are working for the devil.
Stop with all of this. Cut your fingers off if they are leading you to type this. Gouge your eyes out too if that helps. You are a net negative to everyone on this earth and we would all benefit if you actually did kill yourself.
haters hating for no reason
haters hating for no reason
His orbitals look shit in every picture he just squints
That dc clip is pure schizophrenia
You are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?
I was sick of your actions towards me, so I privately messaged you (kindly and respectfully) asking what the problem was or the reason for your poor treatment towards me, and you replied telling me to kill myself. What if I actually did you little piece of shit, how would you feel? Rhetorical question because you wouldn't feel anything, if anything you'd feel victorious. Just like on the news with the guys bullying that boy to suicide. And then celebrated online and continued to harass his parents and family out of the country.
And You STILL haven't even told me one single reason for the hatred and animalistic behaviour, which only leads me to one conclusion, you are trying to make yourself fit in with all the other chads and normies. You simply don't have a reason to your abusive behaviour, it must be a result of your own insecurities and trying to sound tough.
Fuck you and everyone else who liked this. You all deserve to be shot in the head. On the verge of tears typing this because all you white Australian faggots are the same. "Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other." You all act hostile, trying to diminish anyone lesser than yourselves, to give yourselves the social and mental boost you so desperately need. Is it even peer pressure? Does this seriously make you more liked in your cult-like groups? I've seen this in no other country but Australia. The teenagers especially are absolutely ruthless and are working for the devil.
Stop with all of this. Cut your fingers off if they are leading you to type this. Gouge your eyes out too if that helps. You are a net negative to everyone on this earth and we would all benefit if you actually did kill yourself.
You are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?
I was sick of your actions towards me, so I privately messaged you (kindly and respectfully) asking what the problem was or the reason for your poor treatment towards me, and you replied telling me to kill myself. What if I actually did you little piece of shit, how would you feel? Rhetorical question because you wouldn't feel anything, if anything you'd feel victorious. Just like on the news with the guys bullying that boy to suicide. And then celebrated online and continued to harass his parents and family out of the country.
And You STILL haven't even told me one single reason for the hatred and animalistic behaviour, which only leads me to one conclusion, you are trying to make yourself fit in with all the other chads and normies. You simply don't have a reason to your abusive behaviour, it must be a result of your own insecurities and trying to sound tough.
Fuck you and everyone else who liked this. You all deserve to be shot in the head. On the verge of tears typing this because all you white Australian faggots are the same. "Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other." You all act hostile, trying to diminish anyone lesser than yourselves, to give yourselves the social and mental boost you so desperately need. Is it even peer pressure? Does this seriously make you more liked in your cult-like groups? I've seen this in no other country but Australia. The teenagers especially are absolutely ruthless and are working for the devil.
Stop with all of this. Cut your fingers off if they are leading you to type this. Gouge your eyes out too if that helps. You are a net negative to everyone on this earth and we would all benefit if you actually did kill yourself.
You are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?
I was sick of your actions towards me, so I privately messaged you (kindly and respectfully) asking what the problem was or the reason for your poor treatment towards me, and you replied telling me to kill myself. What if I actually did you little piece of shit, how would you feel? Rhetorical question because you wouldn't feel anything, if anything you'd feel victorious. Just like on the news with the guys bullying that boy to suicide. And then celebrated online and continued to harass his parents and family out of the country.
And You STILL haven't even told me one single reason for the hatred and animalistic behaviour, which only leads me to one conclusion, you are trying to make yourself fit in with all the other chads and normies. You simply don't have a reason to your abusive behaviour, it must be a result of your own insecurities and trying to sound tough.
Fuck you and everyone else who liked this. You all deserve to be shot in the head. On the verge of tears typing this because all you white Australian faggots are the same. "Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other." You all act hostile, trying to diminish anyone lesser than yourselves, to give yourselves the social and mental boost you so desperately need. Is it even peer pressure? Does this seriously make you more liked in your cult-like groups? I've seen this in no other country but Australia. The teenagers especially are absolutely ruthless and are working for the devil.
Stop with all of this. Cut your fingers off if they are leading you to type this. Gouge your eyes out too if that helps. You are a net negative to everyone on this earth and we would all benefit if you actually did kill yourself.