I have been rated chadlite and htn at 15% bodyfat

TGUN.

TGUN.

It’s discipline, not genetics.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
19,385
Reputation
36,787
What does this mean if I get down to 9%


Hexum underneath theory?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: buccalfatremoval, burnerzz7, ReccesedSlavic and 4 others
Diminishing returns if you get too low
 
  • +1
Reactions: KT-34, Sean O’Pry and TGUN.
Take a leaf out of the crisick handbook to reach chad 🫡
IMG 2657
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, ReccesedSlavic, Sean O’Pry and 2 others
Tgun if he was straight
You are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?

I was sick of your actions towards me, so I privately messaged you (kindly and respectfully) asking what the problem was or the reason for your poor treatment towards me, and you replied telling me to kill myself. What if I actually did you little piece of shit, how would you feel? Rhetorical question because you wouldn't feel anything, if anything you'd feel victorious. Just like on the news with the guys bullying that boy to suicide. And then celebrated online and continued to harass his parents and family out of the country.

And You STILL haven't even told me one single reason for the hatred and animalistic behaviour, which only leads me to one conclusion, you are trying to make yourself fit in with all the other chads and normies. You simply don't have a reason to your abusive behaviour, it must be a result of your own insecurities and trying to sound tough.

Fuck you and everyone else who liked this. You all deserve to be shot in the head. On the verge of tears typing this because all you white Australian faggots are the same. "Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other." You all act hostile, trying to diminish anyone lesser than yourselves, to give yourselves the social and mental boost you so desperately need. Is it even peer pressure? Does this seriously make you more liked in your cult-like groups? I've seen this in no other country but Australia. The teenagers especially are absolutely ruthless and are working for the devil.

Stop with all of this. Cut your fingers off if they are leading you to type this. Gouge your eyes out too if that helps. You are a net negative to everyone on this earth and we would all benefit if you actually did kill yourself.
 
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Jgns and Sean O’Pry
You are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?

I was sick of your actions towards me, so I privately messaged you (kindly and respectfully) asking what the problem was or the reason for your poor treatment towards me, and you replied telling me to kill myself. What if I actually did you little piece of shit, how would you feel? Rhetorical question because you wouldn't feel anything, if anything you'd feel victorious. Just like on the news with the guys bullying that boy to suicide. And then celebrated online and continued to harass his parents and family out of the country.

And You STILL haven't even told me one single reason for the hatred and animalistic behaviour, which only leads me to one conclusion, you are trying to make yourself fit in with all the other chads and normies. You simply don't have a reason to your abusive behaviour, it must be a result of your own insecurities and trying to sound tough.

Fuck you and everyone else who liked this. You all deserve to be shot in the head. On the verge of tears typing this because all you white Australian faggots are the same. "Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other." You all act hostile, trying to diminish anyone lesser than yourselves, to give yourselves the social and mental boost you so desperately need. Is it even peer pressure? Does this seriously make you more liked in your cult-like groups? I've seen this in no other country but Australia. The teenagers especially are absolutely ruthless and are working for the devil.

Stop with all of this. Cut your fingers off if they are leading you to type this. Gouge your eyes out too if that helps. You are a net negative to everyone on this earth and we would all benefit if you actually did kill yourself.
You’ve sent this message to someone else before
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
I'd like to see for myself
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
you’re angle frauding. That angle makes you look more chiseled and DOM. Show a candid for proper rating with no filters
 
You are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?

I was sick of your actions towards me, so I privately messaged you (kindly and respectfully) asking what the problem was or the reason for your poor treatment towards me, and you replied telling me to kill myself. What if I actually did you little piece of shit, how would you feel? Rhetorical question because you wouldn't feel anything, if anything you'd feel victorious. Just like on the news with the guys bullying that boy to suicide. And then celebrated online and continued to harass his parents and family out of the country.

And You STILL haven't even told me one single reason for the hatred and animalistic behaviour, which only leads me to one conclusion, you are trying to make yourself fit in with all the other chads and normies. You simply don't have a reason to your abusive behaviour, it must be a result of your own insecurities and trying to sound tough.

Fuck you and everyone else who liked this. You all deserve to be shot in the head. On the verge of tears typing this because all you white Australian faggots are the same. "Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other." You all act hostile, trying to diminish anyone lesser than yourselves, to give yourselves the social and mental boost you so desperately need. Is it even peer pressure? Does this seriously make you more liked in your cult-like groups? I've seen this in no other country but Australia. The teenagers especially are absolutely ruthless and are working for the devil.

Stop with all of this. Cut your fingers off if they are leading you to type this. Gouge your eyes out too if that helps. You are a net negative to everyone on this earth and we would all benefit if you actually did kill yourself.
You are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?

I was sick of your actions towards me, so I privately messaged you (kindly and respectfully) asking what the problem was or the reason for your poor treatment towards me, and you replied telling me to kill myself. What if I actually did you little piece of shit, how would you feel? Rhetorical question because you wouldn't feel anything, if anything you'd feel victorious. Just like on the news with the guys bullying that boy to suicide. And then celebrated online and continued to harass his parents and family out of the country.

And You STILL haven't even told me one single reason for the hatred and animalistic behaviour, which only leads me to one conclusion, you are trying to make yourself fit in with all the other chads and normies. You simply don't have a reason to your abusive behaviour, it must be a result of your own insecurities and trying to sound tough.

Fuck you and everyone else who liked this. You all deserve to be shot in the head. On the verge of tears typing this because all you white Australian faggots are the same. "Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other." You all act hostile, trying to diminish anyone lesser than yourselves, to give yourselves the social and mental boost you so desperately need. Is it even peer pressure? Does this seriously make you more liked in your cult-like groups? I've seen this in no other country but Australia. The teenagers especially are absolutely ruthless and are working for the devil.

Stop with all of this. Cut your fingers off if they are leading you to type this. Gouge your eyes out too if that helps. You are a net negative to everyone on this earth and we would all benefit if you actually did kill yourself.
You are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?

I was sick of your actions towards me, so I privately messaged you (kindly and respectfully) asking what the problem was or the reason for your poor treatment towards me, and you replied telling me to kill myself. What if I actually did you little piece of shit, how would you feel? Rhetorical question because you wouldn't feel anything, if anything you'd feel victorious. Just like on the news with the guys bullying that boy to suicide. And then celebrated online and continued to harass his parents and family out of the country.

And You STILL haven't even told me one single reason for the hatred and animalistic behaviour, which only leads me to one conclusion, you are trying to make yourself fit in with all the other chads and normies. You simply don't have a reason to your abusive behaviour, it must be a result of your own insecurities and trying to sound tough.

Fuck you and everyone else who liked this. You all deserve to be shot in the head. On the verge of tears typing this because all you white Australian faggots are the same. "Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other." You all act hostile, trying to diminish anyone lesser than yourselves, to give yourselves the social and mental boost you so desperately need. Is it even peer pressure? Does this seriously make you more liked in your cult-like groups? I've seen this in no other country but Australia. The teenagers especially are absolutely ruthless and are working for the devil.

Stop with all of this. Cut your fingers off if they are leading you to type this. Gouge your eyes out too if that helps. You are a net negative to everyone on this earth and we would all benefit if you actually did kill yourself.
You are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?

I was sick of your actions towards me, so I privately messaged you (kindly and respectfully) asking what the problem was or the reason for your poor treatment towards me, and you replied telling me to kill myself. What if I actually did you little piece of shit, how would you feel? Rhetorical question because you wouldn't feel anything, if anything you'd feel victorious. Just like on the news with the guys bullying that boy to suicide. And then celebrated online and continued to harass his parents and family out of the country.

And You STILL haven't even told me one single reason for the hatred and animalistic behaviour, which only leads me to one conclusion, you are trying to make yourself fit in with all the other chads and normies. You simply don't have a reason to your abusive behaviour, it must be a result of your own insecurities and trying to sound tough.

Fuck you and everyone else who liked this. You all deserve to be shot in the head. On the verge of tears typing this because all you white Australian faggots are the same. "Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other." You all act hostile, trying to diminish anyone lesser than yourselves, to give yourselves the social and mental boost you so desperately need. Is it even peer pressure? Does this seriously make you more liked in your cult-like groups? I've seen this in no other country but Australia. The teenagers especially are absolutely ruthless and are working for the devil.


Stop with all of this. Cut your fingers off if they are leading you to type this. Gouge your eyes out too if that helps. You are a net negative to everyone on this earth and we would all benefit if you actually did kill yourself.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
You are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?

I was sick of your actions towards me, so I privately messaged you (kindly and respectfully) asking what the problem was or the reason for your poor treatment towards me, and you replied telling me to kill myself. What if I actually did you little piece of shit, how would you feel? Rhetorical question because you wouldn't feel anything, if anything you'd feel victorious. Just like on the news with the guys bullying that boy to suicide. And then celebrated online and continued to harass his parents and family out of the country.

And You STILL haven't even told me one single reason for the hatred and animalistic behaviour, which only leads me to one conclusion, you are trying to make yourself fit in with all the other chads and normies. You simply don't have a reason to your abusive behaviour, it must be a result of your own insecurities and trying to sound tough.

Fuck you and everyone else who liked this. You all deserve to be shot in the head. On the verge of tears typing this because all you white Australian faggots are the same. "Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other." You all act hostile, trying to diminish anyone lesser than yourselves, to give yourselves the social and mental boost you so desperately need. Is it even peer pressure? Does this seriously make you more liked in your cult-like groups? I've seen this in no other country but Australia. The teenagers especially are absolutely ruthless and are working for the devil.

Stop with all of this. Cut your fingers off if they are leading you to type this. Gouge your eyes out too if that helps. You are a net negative to everyone on this earth and we would all benefit if you actually did kill yourself.
You are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?

I was sick of your actions towards me, so I privately messaged you (kindly and respectfully) asking what the problem was or the reason for your poor treatment towards me, and you replied telling me to kill myself. What if I actually did you little piece of shit, how would you feel? Rhetorical question because you wouldn't feel anything, if anything you'd feel victorious. Just like on the news with the guys bullying that boy to suicide. And then celebrated online and continued to harass his parents and family out of the country.

And You STILL haven't even told me one single reason for the hatred and animalistic behaviour, which only leads me to one conclusion, you are trying to make yourself fit in with all the other chads and normies. You simply don't have a reason to your abusive behaviour, it must be a result of your own insecurities and trying to sound tough.

Fuck you and everyone else who liked this. You all deserve to be shot in the head. On the verge of tears typing this because all you white Australian faggots are the same. "Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other." You all act hostile, trying to diminish anyone lesser than yourselves, to give yourselves the social and mental boost you so desperately need. Is it even peer pressure? Does this seriously make you more liked in your cult-like groups? I've seen this in no other country but Australia. The teenagers especially are absolutely ruthless and are working for the devil.

Stop with all of this. Cut your fingers off if they are leading you to type this. Gouge your eyes out too if that helps. You are a net negative to everyone on this earth and we would all benefit if you actually did kill yourself.
You are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?

I was sick of your actions towards me, so I privately messaged you (kindly and respectfully) asking what the problem was or the reason for your poor treatment towards me, and you replied telling me to kill myself. What if I actually did you little piece of shit, how would you feel? Rhetorical question because you wouldn't feel anything, if anything you'd feel victorious. Just like on the news with the guys bullying that boy to suicide. And then celebrated online and continued to harass his parents and family out of the country.

And You STILL haven't even told me one single reason for the hatred and animalistic behaviour, which only leads me to one conclusion, you are trying to make yourself fit in with all the other chads and normies. You simply don't have a reason to your abusive behaviour, it must be a result of your own insecurities and trying to sound tough.

Fuck you and everyone else who liked this. You all deserve to be shot in the head. On the verge of tears typing this because all you white Australian faggots are the same. "Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other." You all act hostile, trying to diminish anyone lesser than yourselves, to give yourselves the social and mental boost you so desperately need. Is it even peer pressure? Does this seriously make you more liked in your cult-like groups? I've seen this in no other country but Australia. The teenagers especially are absolutely ruthless and are working for the devil.


Stop with all of this. Cut your fingers off if they are leading you to type this. Gouge your eyes out too if that helps. You are a net negative to everyone on this earth and we would all benefit if you actually did kill yourself.
Attachment 5 1
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean O’Pry

Similar threads

gandylite.
Replies
10
Views
59
pexy
pexy
holybrutal
Replies
25
Views
109
kranerman23123
kranerman23123
TGUN.
Replies
30
Views
191
mxl4chi1
M
Aox Ofwar
Replies
19
Views
104
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top