I have come full circle

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
It’s Friday evening, going out isn’t fun anymore for me. I can’t relate to any of my friends, just pretend to enjoy when I’m with them. Lays feel meaningless, no feelings of victory or conquest whatsoever. Life feels like a series of goalposts that keep on moving. I have been dabbling in philosophy for last 5-6 months, it’s how I found this forum. I don’t know what’s next. Never been so clueless in life, nothing seems to fill the void. Searched everywhere, everything is cope or escapism from the miserable existence that is life. I feel like a faggot writing this. Wish I could turn this brain off and enjoy life for what it is. Ignorance is really bliss. There’s no curse greater than being an inquisitive person. Excuse me for being a faggot who writes essay on an obscure part of internet.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing, mayo mogger and TechnoBoss
maybe dopamine baseline reset? also stop doing philosophy if you cant find enjoyment in other things. ignorance can be bliss

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I deserve to get slaughtered my nigga and left for dead

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
maybe dopamine baseline reset? also stop doing philosophy if you cant find enjoyment in other things. ignorance can be bliss
You’re right. The issue is everything seems meaningless, and philosophy be kinda interesting. Things like watching Netflix don’t give the same sense of pleasure anymore. It is completely meaningless and utterly boring suddenly. I rather spend time contemplating life JFL. I just realized I need to inject T, and start enjoying simple pleasures in life like Netflix and feminine energy of a 19 year old girl again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122 and mayo mogger
It’s Friday evening, going out isn’t fun anymore for me. I can’t relate to any of my friends, just pretend to enjoy when I’m with them. Lays feel meaningless, no feelings of victory or conquest whatsoever. Life feels like a series of goalposts that keep on moving. I have been dabbling in philosophy for last 5-6 months, it’s how I found this forum. I don’t know what’s next. Never been so clueless in life, nothing seems to fill the void. Searched everywhere, everything is cope or escapism from the miserable existence that is life. I feel like a faggot writing this. Wish I could turn this brain off and enjoy life for what it is. Ignorance is really bliss. There’s no curse greater than being an inquisitive person. Excuse me for being a faggot who writes essay on an obscure part of internet.
Dnrd bhenchud

• JFL
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and laaltin
Hope you get better bhai

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and laaltin
Don't get why people post these essays here expecting friendless incel scum to relate with the situation of a mogger who's fried his dopamine receptors simply because of the amount of success he's had

Don't get why people post these essays here expecting friendless incel scum to relate with the situation of a mogger who's fried his dopamine receptors simply because of the amount of success he's had
Place wouldn’t be the same if everyone had same experiences in life. I descended pretty hard lookswise in my early 20s after enjoying success in my teens. I was autistic (shitty curry parenting) but it was cute back then. When I descended, the same autistic traits became dealbreaker. Somehow second puberty kicked in and saved me from a life of total inceldom but mentally I’m jaded and sullen.

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and kwacker777