I Have Formulated My Own Eye Lightening Stack, Here It Is...

Hey bro, glad to see you embarking on this journey. Other companies have made the DSMO and MSM drops with a few other ingredients before.

One of the main ones ishttps://www.lighteyez.com .

Research some of their formulations as well to see if you can take any of their formulations and make it at-home, better, or use that knowledge for yourself!

Wish you the best!
Thanks man!

Also, I need your help, please help me vote this non-contributing shit poster out of the FUOTY tournament

I've searched wide and far pal, and licorice is the best one. lignin peroxidase might be stronger but it's too expensive and hard to get.
I shall trust your research. Imo its "safer" to use cosmetic depigmentation surgery and then maintain with something to block the melanin when it comes to results...

I shall trust your research. Imo its "safer" to use cosmetic depigmentation surgery and then maintain with something to block the melanin when it comes to results...
I don't think you need to block melanin, because iridial depigmentation surgery burns melanocytes to death.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and RAITEIII
Hey man, you should vote for me so we can destroy this shitposter Readbookseveryday

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
I just hope it’s permanent. If inhibiting the activity of tyrosine causes the eyes to become lighter, that must mean that the melanocytes of the iris continuously produce melanin. Therefore, wouldn’t the results not be permanent? For reference, stroma laser surgery actually destroys the melanocytes I believe. Good post though, I am looking forward to your results. I want to try eye lightening drops but I’ll need to convince my mom to let me buy the materials. Also, what do you think about using brighlette for this purpose?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, grooxx and SteveRogers
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I just hope it’s permanent. If inhibiting the activity of tyrosine causes the eyes to become lighter, that must mean that the melanocytes of the iris continuously produce melanin. Therefore, wouldn’t the results not be permanent? For reference, stroma laser surgery actually destroys the melanocytes I believe. Good post though, I am looking forward to your results. I want to try eye lightening drops but I’ll need to convince my mom to let me buy the materials. Also, what do you think about using brighlette for this purpose?

"Licorice extracts also influence pigmentation by removing epidermal melanin, inhibiting the biosynthesis of melanin and inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase in a dose-dependent manner. Licorice extract has been tested in the treatment of melasma with good results and very mild irritation [50,51]"

It has three mechanisms of action to decrease melanin, licorice doesn't only inhibit tyrosinase activity.
Now, does it remove melanocytes? I don't know. I can't find any sources on that.

Why do you need to convince your mother to buy the materials?
You can just earn $40, get a prepaid visa card at the store and order it yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and AscendingHero
Also, can you vote for me please? I've worked research-wise to come up with this stack (for two months).
Every vote helps! 🔽

Would you please vote for me? We need to destroy ReadBooksEveryday.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
Would you please vote for me? We need to destroy ReadBooksEveryday.
Tbh idek who the other guy is so fk it

• Love it

"Licorice extracts also influence pigmentation by removing epidermal melanin, inhibiting the biosynthesis of melanin and inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase in a dose-dependent manner. Licorice extract has been tested in the treatment of melasma with good results and very mild irritation [50,51]"

It has three mechanisms of action to decrease melanin, licorice doesn't only inhibit tyrosinase activity.
Now, does it remove melanocytes? I don't know. I can't find any sources on that.

Why do you need to convince your mother to buy the materials?
You can just earn $40, get a prepaid visa card at the store and order it yourself.
The whole thread is fugazi, thinking epidermal and iridial melanocytes and their functions (regulators) are similar discredits this thread tbh

That being said, you're unto something though

The whole thread is fugazi, thinking epidermal and iridial melanocytes and their functions (regulators) are similar discredits this thread tbh
Proof? I'm not aware of any chemical, or biological differences between iridial (eye) and epidermal (skin) melanin.
Their transcriptomes, and epigenetics are different, of course (since lightening your skin won't lighten your eyes)
But for the melanocytes themselves, they're the same stuff (unless you can prove otherwise)

It's also MUCH easier for the skin to absorb things compared to the eyes.
Do you have any scholarly proof, to back your opinion?

Proof? I'm not aware of any chemical, or biological differences between iridial (eye) and epidermal (skin) melanin.
Their transcriptomes, and epigenetics are different, of course (since lightening your skin won't lighten your eyes)
But for the melanocytes themselves, they're the same stuff (unless you can prove otherwise)

It's also MUCH easier for the skin to absorb things compared to the eyes.
Do you have any scholarly proof, to back your opinion?
Why would i prove otherwise and have all the lurkers viewing this publicly, is there S-T-U-P-I-D written all over my forehead

Plus i want to do more research before drawing permanent conclusion and messing around with ones eyes, ol

• Woah
TL;DR: Licorice Root Extract, and DSMO. Mix and apply 35+ times a day.
Also lol at 35 times a day

Lignin peroxidase is an enzyme that decolorizes melanin. I won't discuss much about it here because it's not part of the stack, it's expensive, and it's also hard to get your hands on it too. Here are research links for anyone interested in researching this enzyme.
Again epidermal melanin and idk how acidifying iridial melanosomes would fare.......

Try this out on yourself and lmk how it goes mate

• +1
My Hypothesized Eye Lightening Stack
View attachment 1987579
by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Ingredients and Research
  • Dosages and Usage
  • TL;DR and Conclusion
  • Works Cited
Introduction
I'd like start this off with a disclaimer. I have not tested this stack, and because of that, I must tell you in advance that this is a theory. For this theory to become a "reputable looksmax" it requires testing, and it needs to produce reproducible positive results for everyone who uses this stack! I'm getting the ingredients in a few days, and I'll publish my results, my dosages, and usage for you guys.

Ingredients and Research
There are only two ingredients.
  • DSMO
View attachment 1987583

📄 According to the scientific paper "Effects of dimethyl sulfoxide in cholesterol-containing lipid membranes: a comparative study of experiments in silico and with cells"

"Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) has been known to enhance cell membrane permeability of drugs or DNA." (de Ménorval et al., 2012).

➡️ In simple terms, when you apply DSMO, it makes it easier for things to get into cells (and in this case, your eyes). DSMO is relatively safe to use.

✅ DSMO is super useful because it allows the other ingredient in this stack to get into our eyes much easier, allowing accelerated eye lightening! This will save you both time and money as it makes the stack more effective. Without it, eye lightening would take much longer, and it would cost you much more.

This is the DSMO I purchased 🔽 Make sure your DSMO is in liquid form!
Amazon product ASIN B00ZNV5N8U
Can be replaced with: MSM (which is likely to less effective)
  • Licorice Root Extract
View attachment 1987593

Licorice Root Extract is a respected extract by dermatologists and is an effective anti-melanogenic agent (Sarkar, R., Arora, P., & Garg, K. V. (2013), Hollinger, J. C., Angra, K., & Halder, R. M. (2018).

Licorice Root Extract not only has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer properties, but licorice also has two key flavonoids that make licorice the most ideal candidate as an anti-melanogenic agent for our stack (and by a long shot in my opinion).

1️⃣ Flavonoid Number One: Glabridin
View attachment 1987637

One of glabridin's properties is that it's able to serve as a reversible tyrosinase inhibitor. A tyrosinase inhibitor is an agent that inhibits the tyrosinase enzyme. The tyrosinase enzyme is an enzyme that helps produce melanin and when it's inhibited, the amount of melanin produced by your melanocytes is reduced. This is exactly what glabridin does. Chen, J., Yu, X., & Huang, Y. (2016).

View attachment 1987647
Tyrosinase inhibitors prevent this melanin production cycle above from happening by inhibiting the conversion of the amino acid tyrosine into ingredients needed to produce melanin.

2️⃣ Flavonoid Number Two: Liquirtin
View attachment 1987676

In my opinion, liquirtin is a magic flavonoid because it reduces melanin through an alternative method. It removes and disperses (spreads out) existing melanin! (Amer, M., & Metwalli, M. (2000). So instead of preventing the creation of new melanin as glabridin does, it directly eliminates and disperses existing melanin. This is the biggest reason why I believe licorice root extract is the ideal anti-melanogenic agent for our stack.

When people go to get iridial depigmentation surgery, they get the melanin from their eyes removed. That's the keyword there, removed. Even though tyrosinase inhibitors can help, directly removing melanin from our eyes is more important to eye lightening, in part due to it being more permanent and probably quicker. Liquirtin is the closest thing we have to replicate the effects of iridial depigmentation surgery, which is why I believe that liquirtin is a god-sent flavonoid!

View attachment 1987668
Pictures of iris depigmentation surgery clients. I don't trust most clinics though.

Image Source:

The Licorice Root Extract I purchased:
Amazon product ASIN B09XBLNJ44
It's VERY IMPORTANT that you get the strongest, most organic licorice extract you can find. We want as much liquirtin and glabridin as we possibly can! Also, purchase it in liquid form!
  • Bonus: Lignin Peroxidase
Lignin peroxidase is an enzyme that decolorizes melanin. I won't discuss much about it here because it's not part of the stack, it's expensive, and it's also hard to get your hands on it too. Here are research links for anyone interested in researching this enzyme.

View attachment 1987616

Dosages and Usage
View attachment 1987689

I will wash, and sanitize my hands before dealing with this stuff. As with all experiments with biology, sanitation is crucial. We don't want our own germs in our eyes because we didn't sanitize our hands!

Dosage
View attachment 1987698

I will make a mixture containing 25% DSMO and 75% Licorice. How I will do this, is that when I get the licorice root extract liquid bottle, I will remove about 15mL out of the bottle (25% of the bottle), place that 15mL of licorice in an empty, dry, and very clean cup, get the DSMO, and pour it in the licorice bottle until it's full, mix the solution and there we go! We have our eye lightening mixture!

I'd personally put the spare licorice in the DSMO bottle.

Usage
Using math, I calculate that we have approximately 1,200 drops until we run out.
Each drop is 0.05mL, as show below.

View attachment 1987695

I will apply one drop to each eye 35 times a day. At this rate, I will run out after about a month of use.
I will do this eye lightening stack for about 3-6 months and report my results along the way, and at the finish line (if there is one).

Conclusion
TL;DR:
Licorice Root Extract, and DSMO. Mix and apply 35+ times a day.

If you found this helpful, please leave a positive react, and a comment! 😍

Also, I have an important announcement my beloved viewers, I'd like to win the FUOTY (Forum User Of The Year) Tournament, but we are under attack by the shitposter @ReadBooksEveryday in the semi-finals. I provide value to you guys (I mean, look at this thread), while this guy doesn't contribute anything to the forum and just shitposts stupid stuff, and he's a very tough opponent (for a shitposter) so we need to beat him!

🔴 Vote for @enchanted_elixir here (It only takes 2 clicks):

More information on why you should unvote for @ReadBooksEveryday and vote for @enchanted_elixir

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @dimorphism @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Works Cited
  1. de Ménorval, M. A., Mir, L. M., Fernández, M. L., & Reigada, R. (2012). Effects of dimethyl sulfoxide in cholesterol-containing lipid membranes: a comparative study of experiments in silico and with cells. PloS one, 7(7), e41733. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0041733
  2. Sarkar, R., Arora, P., & Garg, K. V. (2013). Cosmeceuticals for Hyperpigmentation: What is Available?. Journal of cutaneous and aesthetic surgery, 6(1), 4–11. https://doi.org/10.4103/0974-2077.110089
  3. Hollinger, J. C., Angra, K., & Halder, R. M. (2018). Are Natural Ingredients Effective in the Management of Hyperpigmentation? A Systematic Review. The Journal of clinical and aesthetic dermatology, 11(2), 28–37.
  4. Inhibitory mechanisms of glabridin on tyrosinase. Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy, 168, 111–117. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.saa.2016.06.008
  5. Amer, M., & Metwalli, M. (2000). Topical liquiritin improves melasma. International journal of dermatology, 39(4), 299–301. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-4362.2000.00943.x

Will this work if I have black eyes and any side effects long term?

Always find the eye lightening threads really interesting, they remind me how much I wish I got my dad's light green eyes. One thing I'm curious about is are the results permanent, or will they go away if you stop using the eyedrops for too long?

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
I don't think you need to block melanin, because iridial depigmentation surgery burns melanocytes to death.
Well according to results I've seen the companies offering this procedure end up with temporary results and eventually your eye goes back to a darker color. Unless iridial depigmentation surgery is a different procedure than those lasers I know of.

I do not know that other guy rabbid. But since you are chatting me up I'll be loyal and give you my vote.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
What do you think about using bleaching chemicals like hydroquinone or kojic acid instead, i've seen people having results with them on some obscure eye lightening forum

Conclusion
TL;DR:
why do you have to apply 35 times a day, sounds like torture

What do you think about using bleaching chemicals like hydroquinone or kojic acid instead, i've seen people having results with them on some obscure eye lightening forum
link?

35 times a day per eye is crazy but if someone does this and their eyes genuinely lighten this post would hit GBOB instantly.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
These company that sell light eyes drops are all copes, any real results from it, I researched a lot about this, the reason theres not result is that the ingredients dont reach the part of the eyes responsible for melanin. Membranes of eyes are very efficient on avoiding that

Btw, why your stack would be successful on that, as opposite of all eye lightening companies?

And very good that you are doing this experiment, please get us updated. Also, as you are doing this and sharing everything here, I'll vote on you

• +1
Reactions: toshiya and IWantToMax
damn really high quality thread congrats i really wanna see your results ;D

View attachment 1987579
by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Dosages and Usage
  • TL;DR and Conclusion
  • Works Cited
Introduction
I'd like start this off with a disclaimer. I have not tested this stack, and because of that, I must tell you in advance that this is a theory. For this theory to become a "reputable looksmax" it requires testing, and it needs to produce reproducible positive results for everyone who uses this stack! I'm getting the ingredients in a few days, and I'll publish my results, my dosages, and usage for you guys.

Ingredients and Research
  • DSMO
View attachment 1987583

📄 According to the scientific paper "Effects of dimethyl sulfoxide in cholesterol-containing lipid membranes: a comparative study of experiments in silico and with cells"

"Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) has been known to enhance cell membrane permeability of drugs or DNA." (de Ménorval et al., 2012).

➡️ In simple terms, when you apply DSMO, it makes it easier for things to get into cells (and in this case, your eyes). DSMO is relatively safe to use.

✅ DSMO is super useful because it allows the other ingredient in this stack to get into our eyes much easier, allowing accelerated eye lightening! This will save you both time and money as it makes the stack more effective. Without it, eye lightening would take much longer, and it would cost you much more.

• Licorice Root Extract
View attachment 1987593

Licorice Root Extract is a respected extract by dermatologists and is an effective anti-melanogenic agent (Sarkar, R., Arora, P., & Garg, K. V. (2013), Hollinger, J. C., Angra, K., & Halder, R. M. (2018).

Licorice Root Extract not only has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer properties, but licorice also has two key flavonoids that make licorice the most ideal candidate as an anti-melanogenic agent for our stack (and by a long shot in my opinion).

View attachment 1987637

One of glabridin's properties is that it's able to serve as a reversible tyrosinase inhibitor. A tyrosinase inhibitor is an agent that inhibits the tyrosinase enzyme. The tyrosinase enzyme is an enzyme that helps produce melanin and when it's inhibited, the amount of melanin produced by your melanocytes is reduced. This is exactly what glabridin does. Chen, J., Yu, X., & Huang, Y. (2016).

View attachment 1987647
Tyrosinase inhibitors prevent this melanin production cycle above from happening by inhibiting the conversion of the amino acid tyrosine into ingredients needed to produce melanin.

View attachment 1987676

In my opinion, liquirtin is a magic flavonoid because it reduces melanin through an alternative method. It removes and disperses (spreads out) existing melanin! (Amer, M., & Metwalli, M. (2000). So instead of preventing the creation of new melanin as glabridin does, it directly eliminates and disperses existing melanin. This is the biggest reason why I believe licorice root extract is the ideal anti-melanogenic agent for our stack.

When people go to get iridial depigmentation surgery, they get the melanin from their eyes removed. That's the keyword there, removed. Even though tyrosinase inhibitors can help, directly removing melanin from our eyes is more important to eye lightening, in part due to it being more permanent and probably quicker. Liquirtin is the closest thing we have to replicate the effects of iridial depigmentation surgery, which is why I believe that liquirtin is a god-sent flavonoid!

View attachment 1987668
Pictures of iris depigmentation surgery clients. I don't trust most clinics though.

Image Source:

It's VERY IMPORTANT that you get the strongest, most organic licorice extract you can find. We want as much liquirtin and glabridin as we possibly can! Also, purchase it in liquid form!

View attachment 1987616

Dosages and Usage
View attachment 1987689

I will wash, and sanitize my hands before dealing with this stuff. As with all experiments with biology, sanitation is crucial. We don't want our own germs in our eyes because we didn't sanitize our hands!

Dosage
View attachment 1987698

I will make a mixture containing 25% DSMO and 75% Licorice. How I will do this, is that when I get the licorice root extract liquid bottle, I will remove about 15mL out of the bottle (25% of the bottle), place that 15mL of licorice in an empty, dry, and very clean cup, get the DSMO, and pour it in the licorice bottle until it's full, mix the solution and there we go! We have our eye lightening mixture!

Usage
Using math, I calculate that we have approximately 1,200 drops until we run out.

View attachment 1987695

I will apply one drop to each eye 35 times a day. At this rate, I will run out after about a month of use.
I will do this eye lightening stack for about 3-6 months and report my results along the way, and at the finish line (if there is one).

Conclusion
TL;DR:

Also, I have an important announcement my beloved viewers, I'd like to win the FUOTY (Forum User Of The Year) Tournament, but we are under attack by the shitposter @ReadBooksEveryday in the semi-finals. I provide value to you guys (I mean, look at this thread), while this guy doesn't contribute anything to the forum and just shitposts stupid stuff, and he's a very tough opponent (for a shitposter) so we need to beat him!

More information on why you should unvote for @ReadBooksEveryday and vote for @enchanted_elixir

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @dimorphism @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Works Cited
  1. de Ménorval, M. A., Mir, L. M., Fernández, M. L., & Reigada, R. (2012). Effects of dimethyl sulfoxide in cholesterol-containing lipid membranes: a comparative study of experiments in silico and with cells. PloS one, 7(7), e41733. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0041733
  2. Sarkar, R., Arora, P., & Garg, K. V. (2013). Cosmeceuticals for Hyperpigmentation: What is Available?. Journal of cutaneous and aesthetic surgery, 6(1), 4–11. https://doi.org/10.4103/0974-2077.110089
  3. Hollinger, J. C., Angra, K., & Halder, R. M. (2018). Are Natural Ingredients Effective in the Management of Hyperpigmentation? A Systematic Review. The Journal of clinical and aesthetic dermatology, 11(2), 28–37.
  4. Inhibitory mechanisms of glabridin on tyrosinase. Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy, 168, 111–117. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.saa.2016.06.008
  5. Amer, M., & Metwalli, M. (2000). Topical liquiritin improves melasma. International journal of dermatology, 39(4), 299–301. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-4362.2000.00943.x

Just get Kerato, boyo.

inb4 OP goes blind

Interesting, I've been on melanotan for 2 years, my eyes haven't changed colkour what so ever, yet my skin and hair have become distinctively much darker.
I'm wondering if trying this with "turquoise/grey" eyes will give me a nice aqua sort of colour, which would be a mega halo with the dark lashes and tanned skin.
Thing is, this seems incredibly temporary, yet I'd be fairly sure that it's effective, but not healthy.
Will watch your progress.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Hey, any updated regarding that?
@enchanted_elixir

View attachment 1987579
by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Dosages and Usage
  • TL;DR and Conclusion
  • Works Cited
Introduction

Ingredients and Research
  • DSMO
View attachment 1987583

• Licorice Root Extract
View attachment 1987593

View attachment 1987637

View attachment 1987647

View attachment 1987676

View attachment 1987668

Image Source:

View attachment 1987616

Dosages and Usage
View attachment 1987689

Dosage
View attachment 1987698

Usage

View attachment 1987695

Conclusion
TL;DR:

Works Cited

its been 3 months update?

its been 3 months update?
I haven't started, I have been focusing on more important things in my life right now. I did start but I stopped my looksmaxing journey after 7 days (including the drops) to fully focus b

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: grooxx and Sprinkles
get on it and let us know nigga tf

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog
hey bro. what are your thoughts on this formula? has both DMSO and licorice

they're claiming to give you violet eyes lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg and BongMog
Will probably try this in like a month. Won't apply 35 times a day tho.. Might try out something around 15+

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and looksseg
Will probably try this in like a month. Won't apply 35 times a day tho.. Might try out something around 15+
BTW, 5-10% DSMO is ideal. DSMO is strong as fuck and you don't want to taste the substance in your throat after putting it in your eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Fayg0
BTW, 5-10% DSMO is ideal. DSMO is strong as fuck and you don't want to taste the substance in your throat after putting it in your eyes.
Did you test it out ? What were the results ?