I have given up on dating, women and happiness

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
First of all, i almost never meet a girl irl ever. Like, i have gone to school, college, did some volunteering, joined some social groups, but I never really had this "luck" (idk what else to call it) that people here talk about where you meet a girl that is single, not unattractive and willing to date. Most girls i came across where taken, and the other ones made it very clear they didnt want anything to do with me. The only girls that i met in person and went out with where girls from my class and it didnt really work with them anyway (muh enviroment).

Most "dates" (if you can even call them that) i got were from Tinder and i had to anglemax my main pic to get em. And ofc, i looked worse in person so the girls were always super disappointed when they met me, i mean, cant blame them, its borderline catfshing to anglefraud. Women create a mental image of you based on your pics and if you dont fit that irl, its not gonna go well.

And it didnt happen once or twice, i got ghosted four times after first date. I just quitted because its a looks issue sadly and if i dont anglemaxx i get like 0 matches. Nowdays, im super lucky if im even able to exchange a couple of words with a toxic 35 year old mtb from my class who really is just trying to elicit information from me. I met some cute girls from volunterring that i do but they are completely indifferent (surprise surprise), muh social circle, muh enviroment.

If a girl likes you, it doesnt matter where you meet her from whether its online or irl, she is gonna fuck. If she doesnt like your face, it doesnt matter whether you are in the same group or some random online date, she will ghost you. Im not even bothering anymore cuz i got the message. This game is fucking rigged and you cannot "cheat" your way to sex, females are smart enough to tell you are a desperate frauding loser.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Luffymaxxing, 6′2 still over and 10 others
Dnr but can relate

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
We're all on the same boat here bud. But if you wish to experience what you missed out in the West prolly you should go passport bro. I would have done it but I'm kind of getting older and don't really have the energy it takes.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
i never said not getting laid is the worst thing that can happen to someone. just because its not the biggest problem doesnt mean its not a problem

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
you sound autistic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: proxyy, Primalsplit, incelmogger and 1 other person
dnr but same (long time ago)

• So Sad
yep, same

• So Sad
First of all, i almost never meet a girl irl ever. Like, i have gone to school, college, did some volunteering, joined some social groups, but I never really had this "luck" (idk what else to call it) that people here talk about where you meet a girl that is single, not unattractive and willing to date. Most girls i came across where taken, and the other ones made it very clear they didnt want anything to do with me. The only girls that i met in person and went out with where girls from my class and it didnt really work with them anyway (muh enviroment).

Most "dates" (if you can even call them that) i got were from Tinder and i had to anglemax my main pic to get em. And ofc, i looked worse in person so the girls were always super disappointed when they met me, i mean, cant blame them, its borderline catfshing to anglefraud. Women create a mental image of you based on your pics and if you dont fit that irl, its not gonna go well.

And it didnt happen once or twice, i got ghosted four times after first date. I just quitted because its a looks issue sadly and if i dont anglemaxx i get like 0 matches. Nowdays, im super lucky if im even able to exchange a couple of words with a toxic 35 year old mtb from my class who really is just trying to elicit information from me. I met some cute girls from volunterring that i do but they are completely indifferent (surprise surprise), muh social circle, muh enviroment.

If a girl likes you, it doesnt matter where you meet her from whether its online or irl, she is gonna fuck. If she doesnt like your face, it doesnt matter whether you are in the same group or some random online date, she will ghost you. Im not even bothering anymore cuz i got the message. This game is fucking rigged and you cannot "cheat" your way to sex, females are smart enough to tell you are a desperate frauding loser.
How did things go with your tinder mommy, the one you got with before you left the forum?

• So Sad
How did things go with your tinder mommy, the one you got with before you left the forum?
that goblina was boring me so i stopped talking to her. I went out with a 5'11 20 year old girl after her.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
that goblina was boring me so i stopped talking to her. I went out with a 5'11 20 year old girl after her.
So, how did things go?
Tagging an old friend @Luffymaxxing

Same beyond over for a subhuman truecel like me

• So Sad

Blud finally realized he was ugly