I have hollow cheeks

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Jesus Christ, today I realigned my jaw and decompressed the TMJ and my cheeks went from slightly sunken (asymmetrically due to misalignment) to actually hollow. It's unbelievable how much of an impact jaw alignment can have on how your face looks. Even my lips lign up better and my jaw looks more angular. Imagine orthodontics fucking up not only your physical well-being and entire body musculoskeletal functioning but also your looks. Never get braces with elastics ever

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14166 and 8 others
No pics = no care

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Amexmaxx and Deleted member 14262
How did you realign?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14262 and gamma
before after?

No pics = no care
Shitty lighting and heavy lens distortion but you should still be able to see that little dent in my right cheek. It's much more visible irl. Remind me to take a proper pic tomorrow

20211118 1656182

20211118 1656462

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 14160, Preoximerianas and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, aBetterMii, Preoximerianas and 2 others
I had hollow cheeks when I was underweight at 138 lbs at 6 foot 4, now I am 193 lbs at the same weight and my face is more bloated but I am healthier.

I think it's only worth it to cut if you have muscle to show, because the malnourished look doesn't look good at all and could prevent you from gaining muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, TsarTsar444, jake_okok and 6 others
I had hollow cheeks when I was underweight at 138 lbs at 6 foot 4, now I am 193 lbs at the same weight and my face is more bloated but I am healthier.

I think it's only worth it to cut if you have muscle to show, because the malnourished look doesn't look good at all and could prevent you from gaining muscle.
Muh muscle. I look like an athlete with prominent vascularity and defined muscle bellies (think anatomy books) despite not having worked out in 3 1/2 years. I'm obviously not big anymore but my body looks quite athletic due to getting leaner and gym obsession in the past. Either way, face matters most

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15984, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14166

• Love it
Reactions: rydofx
Muh muscle. I look like an athlete with prominent vascularity and defined muscle bellies (think anatomy books) despite not having worked out in 3 1/2 years. I'm obviously not big anymore but my body looks quite athletic due to getting leaner and gym obsession in the past. Either way, face matters most
Face matters most when you have a physique like Zyzz or Connor Murphy. If you're skinny fat, getting a better physique could really ascend you and you will never know until you try and see how women view you compared to before.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I have exact same symptoms and never once went to orthodontist. What makes you think you would've been any better without braces

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
do you know what else relaxes muscles?
I know a lot of things but not all of them are healthy. Glycine (or gelatin) is pretty good, magnesium too. Wouldn't mess with muscle relaxants like baclofen tho

I know a lot of things but not all of them are healthy. Glycine (or gelatin) is pretty good, magnesium too. Wouldn't mess with muscle relaxants like baclofen tho
botox

I have neck pains. Do you think that has anything to do with my facial asymmetry?
TMJ dysfunction can cause problems in your entire body. Neck pain is very common and people with TMD often have forward head posture

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
Botox doesn't "relax" muscles directly, albeit touted sometimes as a muscle relaxant. It inhibits their ability to contract via interference with excitatory cholinergic neurotransmission. It barely affects inhibitory neurotransmitters. My muscles that were injected never felt particularly relaxed, they actually felt somewhat stiff and heavy, like frozen pudding

Botox doesn't "relax" muscles directly, albeit touted sometimes as a muscle relaxant. It inhibits their ability to contract via interference with excitatory cholinergic neurotransmission. It barely affects inhibitory neurotransmitters. My muscles that were injected never felt particularly relaxed, they actually felt somewhat stiff and heavy, like frozen pudding
they don't move so they relax

if you want to relax your muscles get botox

Where exactly is the hollowness? It looks like prognathism more than anything.

That's not hollow cheeks. I have hollow cheeks but I am not very good looking. However.......still have hollow cheeks and women say I have an "interesting" face, like I'm ugly and handsome at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis