I have ideal frontal facial harmony, but boneless rotters here call me ugly. Why do boneless cumskins get so mad getting bonemogged by an east asian?

Get double lid surgery

• +1
Reactions: sibience
Cope and seethe you brown dicklet. BWC is the law now cope more. And lol, there are barely any white active users here because they go out and get pussy meanwhile you ethnics no life this forum. It is over for yall. BWC white boys rent free in your head. Now go post more BBC cope Asian DICKLET
Dude literally look at any page and they are almost all white. This is like my second day here and you have 1k posts trying to cope with your white inferiority. I’m tall, well built, and well hung. Cumskins suffer from inceldom more than any other race, just look at school shooters. It’s over for the pasty incels on here, especially after they age and wrinkle and bald.

TFW even Hitler and the Nazis put Chinese and Japanese above most whites in their racial hierarchy while Japanese viewed themselves as superior to all whites. TFW there’s more Chinese male white female couples in Russia than WMAF in America combined. TFW shitty lies like small dick are spread by insecure whites and media propaganda because East Asians are the objectively superior race and whites are worth less than the shit under their shoes. Cope and seethe. Living vicariously through whites who would spit and ridicule you irl is not a good look SFcel. Cope and seethe and rope.

• JFL
Dude literally look at any page and they are almost all white. This is like my second day here and you have 1k posts trying to cope with your white inferiority. I’m tall, well built, and well hung. Cumskins suffer from inceldom more than any other race, just look at school shooters. It’s over for the pasty incels on here, especially after they age and wrinkle and bald.

TFW even Hitler and the Nazis put Chinese and Japanese above most whites in their racial hierarchy while Japanese viewed themselves as superior to all whites. TFW there’s more Chinese male white female couples in Russia than WMAF in America combined. TFW shitty lies like small dick are spread by insecure whites and media propaganda because East Asians are the objectively superior race and whites are worth less than the shit under their shoes. Cope and seethe. Living vicariously through whites who would spit and ridicule you irl is not a good look SFcel. Cope and seethe and rope.
lmfao its totally over you delusional coping ricecel. goodamn this is pathetic and hilarious LMFAO.

• JFL
My cheekbones are extremely wide, my taller face balances it well though.

My face and skull are bigger than whites. It is just that my proportions might make my face look less big.
it doesnt. Thats called phenotype. You think that because youre asian but anyone who isnt asian just sees weird looking just as niggers with huge lips are still failod by having nig lips even if it's normal

• JFL
lmfao its totally over you delusional coping ricecel. goodamn this is pathetic and hilarious LMFAO.
Seethe more SFcel. Projecting your delusions onto me and insulting my race doesn’t change the fact my thundercock is worth more than your entire dirty peasant bloodline. I slay more at 17 than you ever will in your entire life. Keep coping and arguing your supposed supremacy on incel sites and live vicariously through chads who would bully you irl

• JFL
Seethe more SFcel. Projecting your delusions onto me and insulting my race doesn’t change the fact my thundercock is worth more than your entire dirty peasant bloodline. I slay more at 17 than you ever will in your entire life. Keep coping and arguing your supposed supremacy on incel sites and live vicariously through chads who would bully you irl
17 year old ricecel in total denial lmfao... you're still HS and are definitely a virgin. Im literally 6'3 and a slayer... i mog you to death and have actually had sex before LOL

• JFL
Looking good

• +1
17 year old ricecel in total denial lmfao... you're still HS and are definitely a virgin. Im literally 6'3 and a slayer... i mog you to death and have actually had sex before LOL
I lost my virginity 2 years ago faggot. Even in HS I get more pussy than you ever will in your entire life. JFL grown man nolifing an incel forum bragging about sex. Can tell you didn’t fuck any foid besides ugly bitches you betabuxxed for. Your height doesn’t matter I would still fuck up anyone in your inferior bloodline, 6’1 btw. Keep seething subhuman you know you are inferior in every aspect

• JFL
I lost my virginity 2 years ago faggot. Even in HS I get more pussy than you ever will in your entire life. JFL grown man nolifing an incel forum bragging about sex. Can tell you didn’t fuck any foid besides ugly bitches you betabuxxed for. Your height doesn’t matter I would still fuck up anyone in your inferior bloodline, 6’1 btw. Keep seething subhuman you know you are inferior in every aspect
🥱🥱🥱this is just delusion plain and simple

• JFL
Cope and seethe you brown dicklet. BWC is the law now cope more. And lol, there are barely any white active users here because they go out and get pussy meanwhile you ethnics no life this forum. It is over for yall. BWC white boys rent free in your head. Now go post more BBC cope Asian DICKLET
LMAO, BBC Fucks the Brains of whites so hard and so raw they make their own Version of the Acronym because they were getting mogged and their shrimp dicks felt insecure. Truly over for cum colored doggies who LOVE following in the footsteps of their black cock masters. Bend over for me doggy. You're a BBC slave. As all Baby White Carrots are.

FGBV

SEETHE FOR DOMINANT BLACK COCK WHITE BOI. YOUR WOMAN AND EVEN YOUR MEN CRAVE IT STRETCHING OUT THEIR THROATS. LUL. OVER

• JFL
There are many people with very prominent brow ridges but not deep set eyes, like many Africans.
No?
You probably meant Melanesian or Aboriginal

• Hmm...
Get double lid surgery

I do think about that surgery a lot but I really don't think it will make me look better, I think it could make me look worse. I think my eyes are beautiful, maybe I am just coping idk...

No?
You probably meant Melanesian or Aboriginal

The guy in your avi doesn't have deep set eyes he is an example, and many africans just don't. Even with a more prominent brow ridge the guy in your avi will still not have it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Racky
it doesnt. Thats called phenotype. You think that because youre asian but anyone who isnt asian just sees weird looking just as niggers with huge lips are still failod by having nig lips even if it's normal

But a larger skull is a dimorphic trait, if it doesn't make proportions bad.

You can't compare big lips to a big skull jfl :ROFLMAO:

When sfcels get harmony mogged by an east asian they cope with "he's boneless and no sex appeal."

But when they get bonemogged by an east asian, THEY GO INTO THEIR MAYO RAGE! AND TELL ME TO SUICIDE!

mirin

• +1

You can have a larger skull and not have the wide cheekbones that asians have which mess up their ES ratio. It doesnt actually balance out anything as its a sub ideal ratio

• JFL

Like w blacks (bantus niggers moreso) generally we get a fucked ES ratio from having wider noses. Slightly wider noses are dimorphic, however its to the point where it fucks up our ES ratio. Goes the same for the women as well. People say it looks normal on us but its still a failo

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Jigen
The guy in your avi doesn't have deep set eyes he is an example, and many africans just don't. Even with a more prominent brow ridge the guy in your avi will still not have it.
Yeah but that wasn't my point. My point is Africans with "very prominent browridge" is rare so idk what you were talking about saying :
There are many people with very prominent brow ridges but not deep set eyes, like many Africans.
You probably meant Melanesians or Aboriginals. You will almost never see an African with Melanesian or Abo tier "very prominent" browridge.

As for "deep set eyes". Yeah but what creates a "deep set" look? Can you define or explain it to me. Correct me if I'm wrong but eye "deep setness" from what I understand is an effect that can be created by a combination of low set supra placement+forward growth, high nasofrontal angle, forward infraorbital rims and subsequently positive orbital vector, high set cheekbones, and protruded lateral orbital rims. Most Africans certainly tend to lack the first thing(though there are exceptions like below) and the second obviously but not so much the rest

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and sibience
Yeah but that wasn't my point. My point is Africans with "very prominent browridge" is rare so idk what you were talking about saying :

You probably meant Melanesians or Aboriginals. You will almost never see an African with Melanesian or Abo tier "very prominent" browridge.

As for "deep set eyes". Yeah but what creates a "deep set" look? Can you define or explain it to me. Correct me if I'm wrong but eye "deep setness" from what I understand is an effect that can be created by a combination of low set supra placement+forward growth, high nasofrontal angle, forward infraorbital rims and subsequently positive orbital vector, high set cheekbones, and protruded lateral orbital rims. Most Africans certainly tend to lack the first thing(though there are exceptions like below) and the second obviously but not so much the rest

View attachment 2047898View attachment 2047911
Frontal bone growth creates deep set eyes. You can have 0 BROWRIDGE and deep set eyes or get caveman maxxed from having huge amounts of browridge

• +1
Reactions: sibience, Racky and Deleted member 16371