Birdcell Facial Analysis and why he's destined for a life of invoulantry celibacy

Who is the best looking guy in your opinion? Imo it's Hexum, some say Gandy and others say it's drago.
ur a good user that knows his shit

But these days I’d go off what girls are making edits off on tiktok

U don’t wanna appeal to roasties right

A prettyboy would outslay him anyday

But in terms of looks he’s gigachad indeed

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Do it bruh

Use good pics tho

He looks insane in motion

Would be an interesting thread
I'll do it after the one about face distribution.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
looks too ogre for jb appeal don’t u think
When he was younger, he looked much softer.

Download 6

It's too bad he modeled during a time when men got less coverage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, ROTTING, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Objectively Speaking, it's definetly Drago.
Drago is insane too but drago looks like a brick. I get tired looking at him. So much bone mass. He looks like one of those Arno breker's statues. Doesn't look like a real human. Hexum looks more human and is easier on the eyes imo.

2445359 1625243688544

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 16834, ROTTING and 3 others
When he was younger, he looked much softer.

View attachment 1531655

It's too bad he modeled during a time when men got less coverage.
he’s 6’3.5 too absolute gigachad

Aged very well into his 40s too

Too bad he was in a tranny show and never took advantage of his A10 eyes and superior bone mass

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Jason Voorhees
Ignore him his elo is probably fucked. Salludon slays very hard. I've tried him many times. Both with and without beard and both with and without an ethnic name.
How does clean shaven + white name do compared to beard + ethnic name

Huge difference

I’ve actually never slayed with a beard

I only get iois and pussy clean shaven

Jaw= law

Facial hair = subhuman trait

It’s 2022 trust me on that

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and LooksOrDeath
Clean shaven and white name>> beard and ethnic in Salludon's case. Both did well tho.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Drago is insane too but drago looks like a brick. I get tired looking at him. So much bone mass. He looks like one of thos Arno breker's statues. Doesn't look like a real human. Hexum looks more human and is easier on the eyes imo.

View attachment 1531661
Hexum died at 26 he's probably like 22 in this picture, fat pads still have most fat in them.

I think he'd look just as gaunt if not more since he's white (Less Melanin = Faster Ageing)

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Jason Voorhees
Ignore him his elo is probably fucked. Salludon slays very hard. I've tried him many times. Both with and without beard and both with and without an ethnic name.
Do you think that Salludon has fucked his potential? he couldve travelled to the west and slayed hard, instead he got married and staying in his village!?

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087, LooksOrDeath and Jason Voorhees
Clean shaven and white name>> beard and ethnic in Salludon's case. Both did well tho.
Can you give some numbers? Just roughly how much better did the clean shaven one do?

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Jason Voorhees and Kroker
Drago is insane too but drago looks like a brick. I get tired looking at him. So much bone mass. He looks like one of those Arno breker's statues. Doesn't look like a real human. Hexum looks more human and is easier on the eyes imo.

View attachment 1531661
Why does it feel like I have written this

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and LooksOrDeath
Huge difference

I’ve actually never slayed with a beard

I only get iois and pussy clean shaven

Jaw= law

Facial hair = subhuman trait

It’s 2022 trust me on that
I always look much better after a clean shave. Facial hair makes me look boneless while i have good bones clean shaven

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Why does it feel like I have written this
A ton of people have said this on truratecelebs, but forget they're compairing a 46yr old to a 22yr old.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Jason Voorhees
A ton of people have said this on truratecelebs, but forget they're compairing a 46yr old to a 22yr old.
Hexum has better
-Skin colour and undertones
-Eye colour (both A10-A17 but hexum's limbals are more defined)
-Hair(looks more unique than generic jet black)
-Slighty wider jaw and flaring gonions
-Chin
-Lips
-Nose

Drago has better
-cheekbones(ogee curve is more dramatic and defined)
-palate
-eyes
-eyebrows

Overall psl wide drago takes it but hexum is more easy on the eyes and looks maesthetic so he has higher appeal

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Hexum has better
-Skin colour and undertones
-Eye colour (both A10-A17 but hexum's limbals are more defined)
-Hair(looks more unique than generic jet black)
-Slighty wider jaw and flaring gonions
-Chin
-Lips
-Nose

Drago has better
-cheekbones(ogee curve is more dramatic and defined)
-palate
-eyes
-eyebrows

Overall psl wide drago takes it but hexum is more easy on the eyes and looks maesthetic so he has higher appeal
Yea I agree, usually I wouldn't grade the eye color, but it really is the reason why is eye area looks good.

• +1
let alone the good looking foids. He couldve slayed milfs and took their pension. Quick buck and empty balls :ogre:
reverse betabux :feelshah:

just curries standing by each other

yall gotta be the most subhuman currycels on the forum

both of you should rope

@Korea stick to ur other good threads that are eviscerating cuz nigga ngl you fucking flopped this one

@Birdcell automatically mogs due to better pheno jfl and probably taller too

All he needs is long ass hair to cover his cranium, his jaw is above average

@MakinItHappenReturn is capped at 4 PSL and that’s generous

That fuckin curry stain has 0 appeal anywhere he goes

Even a random Mumbai street shitter mogs him no bias involved

You legit look so fucking repulsive it’s insane

also JFL @ using ratios

U can tell if someone passes the threshold or not in just 13ms

@Birdcell there is hope for you, if not in the west (which I doubt) you can JBWmaxx anywhere pretty much

Meanwhile

@MakinItHappenReturn is gonna stay a 5’8 manlet curry stain for the rest of his life with his subhuman fat genetics and bones

This forum isn’t blackpilled at all

Curry = over - no exceptions unless very lightskin with top tier colouring and bones

stop coping for fuck sake if:

@MakinItHappenReturn was actually a HTN/ Chadlite like he says he is, you’d post pics of you with girls :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I can post many pics of me with girls and this guy calls me a 4.5, honestly end your miserable life you 30yo genetic abomination :feelskek:
Being a racist SFcel Ramirez cocksucker sure is something else:forcedsmile:

You say "curries are standing by each other" but then support another white guy just because he's white and because you dislike indians. You can't even be objective because of your personal disdain and racism towards Indians yet you say this shit. Very ironic. Hilarious and no self-awareness and very low IQ even if Ravi can be annoying sometimes :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
jfl how OP made an ultra detailled post but the final verdict was decided by a fraudmaxxing 4/10 17y/o girl thats probably in love with some BTS singer :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Landorus, Deleted member 9641, Alexanderr and 6 others
jfl how OP made an ultra detailled post but the final verdict was decided by a fraudmaxxing 4/10 17y/o girl thats probably in love with some BTS singer :lul:
Deadass right??? Hate to see the shit

• +1
According to him she should've rated me deformed tier
6/10 is still invisible. Jfl if a foid doesn't say you're a 10 , then you have 0 chances with her

• +1
According to him she should've rated me deformed tier
6/10 is still invisible. Jfl if a foid doesn't say you're a 10 , then you have 0 chances with her
I mean at first she did say five, which is in line with my rating. I'll say this...you got lucky he asked a dumb bitch...lol.

• +1
Deadass right??? Hate to see the shit
Foid ratings are cope anyway. I just wanted to bring a female perspective to this thread but autists here man...

What kind of threads are u planning to make @Korea . :feelshehe:

I mean at first she did say five, which is in line with my rating. I'll say this...you got lucky he asked a dumb bitch...lol.
Please stop coping , I'm not deformed lmfao , I have had sex and girls showing interest in me lol , how is that deformed ?

He's on the same level of looks as me right ? I mean he has a TALL SKULL and CHIN :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsahh:

Attachments

• images (23).jpeg
    images (23).jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 0
What kind of threads are u planning to make @Korea . :feelshehe:
I'm typing the Facial Distro rn, then Richard Ramirez, then I wanna make a thread about the circles of prominence.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member and Jason Voorhees
Please stop coping , I'm not deformed lmfao , I have had sex and girls showing interest in me lol , how is that deformed ?

He's on the same level of looks as me right ? I mean he has a TALL SKULL and CHIN :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsahh:
Sub 5 isnt deformed, it's "Ugly". Deformed is like 2 and below.

• +1
autist vs autist

Neither is Ravi , we're both invisible as fuck , I can atleast admit that

She gave you 6/10 out of pity.

She gave me and @astatine 6 because that was what she thought that we were both above average.

Do you have any idea of who Shahrukh Khan is?

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Oh and fuck leaving, that's not happening, because it's clear Shahrukh Khan is not a 6. I just wasn't her type because she saw the first pic which wasn't as good. Do note she said at the very early beginning she found none of them attractive.

She gave you 6/10 out of pity.

She gave me and @astatine 6 because that was what she thought that we were both above average.

Do you have any idea of who Shahrukh Khan is?

Yeah he is a Bollywood mogger , used to watch many movies with him

Oh and fuck leaving, that's not happening, because it's clear Shahrukh Khan is not a 6. I just wasn't her type because she saw the first pic which wasn't as good.
How on earth do you look like him ? Just compare your pics with him lol

Yeah he is a Bollywood mogger , used to watch many movies with him

So you think that you are on-par with a weaker version of Shahrukh Khan because you have a strong browridge? I'm lost on this one

So you think that you are on-par with a weaker version of Shahrukh Khan because you have a strong browridge? I'm lost on this one
Don't compare yourself to Shahrukh Khan :lul:
I don't think anything lol , unlike you I'm.atleast humble lol

Oh and fuck leaving, that's not happening, because it's clear Shahrukh Khan is not a 6. I just wasn't her type because she saw the first pic which wasn't as good. Do note she said at the very early beginning she found none of them attractive.
yeah he's more a 5/10 in his best pictures from his prime

Don't compare yourself to Shahrukh Khan :lul:
I don't think anything lol , unlike you I'm.atleast humble lol

It's not the first time I've had someone say it. Usually it comes irl. I've had him, Aladdin, Enrique Iglesias etc. Enrique only came when I was young and full of collagen mind you and before tooth-loss fucked my face.

It's not the first time I've had someone say it. Usually it comes irl. I've had him, Aladdin, Enrique Iglesias etc. Enrique only came when I was young and full of collagen mind you and before tooth-loss fucked my face.
Maybe when you were 20 , I can imagine that. But now ? No , ask anyone here , they will say the same

yeah he's more a 5/10 in his best pictures from his prime

View attachment 1531947

Bro just shut the fuck up before I post your boneless face. You think you're above-average and calling Shahrukh Khan 5 out of 10

Go do one before I post the photo and so everyone can know how much of a delusional joke you are with your infantile mug

• Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Maybe when you were 20 , I can imagine that. But now ? No , ask anyone here , they will say the same

Not 20, no. I was getting this till about mid 20s. You keep needing to cope by adjusting the perspective narrative don't you?

Just admit I am better looking bro. You want me to be on your level so you feel less bad about yourself. Female trait. Wanting equality all the time. Shut the fuck up.

Even when that 17 year old raised your rating to a 6/10 she criticised you for being too boney and shit, which is essentially what we have all been saying. Your harmony is fucked.

• +1
Reactions: SplendidChap