I have mastered the faggotry art of keeping an effective & sustainable skin-care routine as a man. If you have any questions, just fire them my way...

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Back in March I was not only close to obese but my skin was an utter travesty.

If you have any questions, fire them at me here.

I will elaborate on everything I do and take, the frequency, times of the day, etc.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 9090, oatmeal and 5 others
Nah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, OOGABOOGA, jake_okok and 1 other person
It's not working for you chief. Still giving me street shitter vibes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Norwooder, PrisonMike and 14 others
mirin daft punk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Good skin tbh. Any solutions to pimples? Also I have to ask how are you so comfortable with your face being posted all over this site?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, poloralf, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
no skin for your face

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
help me tbh

Good skin tbh. Any solutions to pimples? Also I have to ask how are you so comfortable with your face being posted all over this site?

I would use a foaming cleanser for your pimples. Clean and clear is one that would be a safe go-to.

Couldn't give a shit if I'm honest with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10679
why are you still fat, i lost 10kg while you stuffed yourself with curry and fries

• JFL
You be mirin' really

Bro your videos make me laugh so much tbh you're a funny user and you mog chirpy larping cunts like the one you responded to, what products do you use, how often and how long before you got results?

Bro your videos make me laugh so much tbh you're a funny user and you mog chirpy larping cunts like the one you responded to, what products do you use, how often and how long before you got results?

Alright gimme a bit to type all this shit up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10679
Your skin doesn't look good

• Hmm...

I start the month off with a strong af microneedling session, adjusting the needle to 1.5inches on my cheeksbones/jawline, 1inch on my chin/nose/forehead, 0.75inches on my orbital rims and 0.5 inches on my eyelids. I bought a Microneedling PEN instead of a shitty derma roller and simply throw-away the needle after every monthly session.

Here is the Pen I got:

896382cc3ecdedd6bdd40a34e59a2301

And the serum I use is hyaluronic containing absolutely NO VITAMIN C. When needling it is forbidden to use vit C applicationally within a 10 day frame post-needling.

07f89cd86b8194e93e03d437780d518f

After microneedling the only thing I touch my face with is that same serum until bed where I'll dampen my face with luke-warm water.

The next day I'll continue ONLY using luke-warm water apply a high qualify facial wash. Once again avoiding extreme of cold or hot water.

B69757c18d7efaa1e602d6193449889f

After this gently apply a retinol moistoriser.

34917670710e6664497c3705fbb84285

Repeat this routine for 2 days and on day 3 introduce the wonderful............

MUD MASK

5eb4ec78a525e9c84f1b9454a8231b82

Apply the mask and leave on face for 20 to 25 minutes tops. Wipe off the mask using a throw-away cloth after dampening it. Then wait a further 5 minutes, before washing your face with luke-warm water. Then apply your face wash, followed by retinol moisturisor.

After 7 days of avoiding all forms of other face products other than the ones mentioned above. (In-particular Vitamin C, Face-Scrubs, Skin-care oils & Red/Blue or any Light therapy) you can switch to a Vitamin C serum. This is the one I use:

E658314ca657e7438c0ee027f558ee8f 1

Unbelievably (Only realising now) this contains no Vitamin C lol contrary to what I somehow believed? But it's great.

After 10 days you can use forms of LED light therapy.

I use this the Viola serum before having the mask on at for 15 minutes at level 5 on Blue light, followed by 15 minutes at level 5 on Red light

Fecbaab1049f1e71192ede2f286de8e4 1

I continue using the LED mask every day until 30 days has past since Microneedling before needling again.

I also exfoliate twice a week using

8b028be8a5fc1603013ba8a5f557dcdc

And apply this skin-tightening oil here and there to assist with stretch-marks and shit since I have been losing a lot of weight.

410cd963e321f3236e502e1675ece9b3

And that's it. Will add the supplements I take in a following post.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Basedtheticz, Jazerk and 3 others
Back in March I was not only close to obese but my skin was an utter travesty.

If you have any questions, fire them at me here.

I will elaborate on everything I do and take, the frequency, times of the day, etc.

well just say already
dont wait for us to begin

913bf71adeae51f33d265bfdf011b929
3c47440b6e5179e6b8e0eafb2e94169b

2 of Magnesium and 1 of Vitamin D3 + K2 a day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
4ae96c24b266e1bf33871b0456c1bc80

1 scoop a day with heavy home workout sessions using dumbbells and barbell to train chest, shoulders, bis, tris and back. Doing more leg stuff now but difficult without squat rack. Gyms open 2nd December in UK.

• Love it
Tbh ur face is great as it is, don't worry about it. You should work on your manletism instead and find ways to appear taller. Because 5'8" in the UK is quite brutal.

• So Sad
Tbh ur face is great as it is, don't worry about it. You should work on your manletism instead and find ways to appear taller. Because 5'8" in the UK is quite brutal.

Singapore for cheaper leg lengthening man. It's the plan.

• +1
View attachment 835054

1 scoop a day with heavy home workout sessions using dumbbells and barbell to train chest, shoulders, bis, tris and back. Doing more leg stuff now but difficult without squat rack. Gyms open 2nd December in UK.

how the fuck do you afford all of this shit? What do you do for a living?

how the fuck do you afford all of this shit? What do you do for a living?

Real estate-agent. I know how to talk lol.

Anyway hope this helped people.

Paper back writer.

Bump for those with questions for the skin-master

YOUR SKIN IS STILL SHIT BOY

tales from your shirtless schizophrenic

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal, xefo, Deleted member 8019 and 1 other person
I'd do 4 or 5 if I were you. Stryde or Precice?

Btw how old are you?

Nah I am a sporty guy and wanna max out in the gym with intense explosive workouts. Need at least 95% of my range of mobility back.

The higher you go obviously means the harder it gets for that to happen.

Nah I am a sporty guy and wanna max out in the gym with intense explosive workouts. Need at least 95% of my range of mobility back.

The higher you go obviously means the harder it gets for that to happen.
How old are you?

Don't you think it's a bit late?

Why? I have always been a natural athlete since a kid. My body can take the 2 year transformation and rehab.

I am a master at stretching and shit and I've looked into this, strong legs and constant stretching are key. I am already prepping myself.

Why? I have always been a natural athlete since a kid. My body can take the 2 year transformation and rehab.
yeah, but at 30 most people are settling down with a wife and kids, what good really is an extra 2.5 inches at your age?

I guess depends what you are looking for in life, but slaying won't give you happiness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Plus I doon't wanna touch the tibias.

It's all going in the femurs

yeah, but at 30 most people are settling down with a wife and kids, what good really is an extra 2.5 inches at your age?

I guess depends what you are looking for in life, but slaying won't give you happiness

Oh well. The desire and desperation to be "normal" and like "most people" for the sake of being normal and like most people doesn't strike me the same way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Oh well. The desire and desperation to be "normal" and like "most people" for the sake of being normal and like most people doesn't strike me the same way.
What do you want then?

And I guess this is the major difference between millennials and zoomers if you want me to be honest.

so u gonna be slaying till age 40 or what?