I have mastered the faggotry art of keeping an effective & sustainable skin-care routine as a man. If you have any questions, just fire them my way...

What do you want then?

Not to get married and have kids for the sake of it. If it happens, it happens. Guys can have kids as late as early to mid 40s as I'm sure you're aware.

Not to get married and have kids for the sake of it. If it happens, it happens. Guys can have kids as late as early to mid 40s as I'm sure you're aware.
so to slay?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
this paki needs to buy some shampoo

Back in March I was not only close to obese but my skin was an utter travesty.

If you have any questions, fire them at me here.

I will elaborate on everything I do and take, the frequency, times of the day, etc.

looking forward to it

I start the month off with a strong af microneedling session, adjusting the needle to 1.5inches on my cheeksbones/jawline, 1inch on my chin/nose/forehead, 0.75inches on my orbital rims and 0.5 inches on my eyelids. I bought a Microneedling PEN instead of a shitty derma roller and simply throw-away the needle after every monthly session.

Here is the Pen I got:

View attachment 834733

And the serum I use is hyaluronic containing absolutely NO VITAMIN C. When needling it is forbidden to use vit C applicationally within a 10 day frame post-needling.

View attachment 834764

After microneedling the only thing I touch my face with is that same serum until bed where I'll dampen my face with luke-warm water.

The next day I'll continue ONLY using luke-warm water apply a high qualify facial wash. Once again avoiding extreme of cold or hot water.

View attachment 834884

After this gently apply a retinol moistoriser.

View attachment 834901

Repeat this routine for 2 days and on day 3 introduce the wonderful............

MUD MASK

View attachment 834959

Apply the mask and leave on face for 20 to 25 minutes tops. Wipe off the mask using a throw-away cloth after dampening it. Then wait a further 5 minutes, before washing your face with luke-warm water. Then apply your face wash, followed by retinol moisturisor.

After 7 days of avoiding all forms of other face products other than the ones mentioned above. (In-particular Vitamin C, Face-Scrubs, Skin-care oils & Red/Blue or any Light therapy) you can switch to a Vitamin C serum. This is the one I use:

View attachment 835011

Unbelievably (Only realising now) this contains no Vitamin C lol contrary to what I somehow believed? But it's great.

After 10 days you can use forms of LED light therapy.

I use this the Viola serum before having the mask on at for 15 minutes at level 5 on Blue light, followed by 15 minutes at level 5 on Red light

View attachment 835027

I continue using the LED mask every day until 30 days has past since Microneedling before needling again.

I also exfoliate twice a week using

View attachment 835029

And apply this skin-tightening oil here and there to assist with stretch-marks and shit since I have been losing a lot of weight.

View attachment 835035

And that's it. Will add the supplements I take in a following post.
Reminds me of that american psycho scene, surely your being satire here?