I have no idea how I've had success with women

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
The few women I've slayed I honestly have no idea how I did it, there was no method. I was in a flow state during that short period time, I was just lucky and then I lost that aura and haven't gotten it back.

It's water here but imagine believing dating roaches telling you there's a strategy to manipulate women to sleep with your ass JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: ITS ALL LUCK, YOU DONT HAVE TO FUCKING TRY, IF YOU DO HAVE TO PUT IN EFFORT IT NEVER FUCKING STARTED

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 48689
imagine believing dating roaches telling you there's a strategy to manipulate women to sleep with your ass
Yes, looks matter most but game (strategy) is also important

You can be a chad and girls will get the ick if you validate too much or act corny

Certain principles like not being too available and not validating improve results across all SMV levels

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Deleted member 61895
The few women I've slayed I honestly have no idea how I did it, there was no method. I was in a flow state during that short period time, I was just lucky and then I lost that aura and haven't gotten it back.

It's water here but imagine believing dating roaches telling you there's a strategy to manipulate women to sleep with your ass JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: ITS ALL LUCK, YOU DONT HAVE TO FUCKING TRY, IF YOU DO HAVE TO PUT IN EFFORT IT NEVER FUCKING STARTED
Larp + water

Women are repulsed by my ugly subhuman disgusting bloated face

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel