Arvid
Timothee chalamet
Cal
Derek
Kj apa
Vinnie hacker

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
You're in the right place then, 90% of threads here are about curries, Sid malhotra, and Tyler Maher

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Deleted member 18582
You're in the right place then, 90% of threads here are about curries, Sid malhotra, and Tyler Maher
What do you think Sid Malhotra's rating is out of 10??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Ask @bittercurry or Dev.

I think he's

PSL 5
IRL 7
SMV 3
hmmm where would you place yourself on the same scale? Just curious? And why would you think im Dev? He is like half a foot or more taller than me.

Hexum where?

I don't think a scale exists to quantify his beauty
He's a 7/10 lmao even Chinacurry agreed without me saying something. Is he another one of those Punjabi Khatris? I guess that's why he has a career, with all the caste nepotism in Bollywood:lul:

• +1
He's a 7/10 lmao even Chinacurry agreed without me saying something. Is he another one of those Punjabi Khatris? I guess that's why he has a career, with all the caste nepotism in Bollywood:lul:
Are you asking a rhetorical question? His is the most obvious. And nepotism is for Kapoors and Khans and Khannas. He is from a regular upper middle class family.

Anyway, I wonder how peeps view themselves when they go about lambasting others, especially celebs who made a career out of their appearance

Are you asking a rhetorical question? His is the most obvious. And nepotism is for Kapoors and Khans and Khannas. He is from a regular upper middle class family.
What? He is one of those people isn't he? Seems about legit.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back