I have nothing to do without a game to grind or a sport to play

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
23,163
Reputation
32,973
Quit all my sports and my mom broke my only console

Just been on my phone for months and already completed most games


Life is boring and I’m just sitting here at home cuz I also missed the bus
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: ØUROBOROS and Joeseminate
Quit all my sports and my mom broke my only console

Just been on my phone for months and already completed most games


Life is boring and I’m just sitting here at home cuz I also missed the bus
Unlucky ig
 
Life post summer
 
@ØUROBOROS anime stale rn too im just bored
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
I'm bored af to rn idk what to do
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Back to gimmique posting
IMG 8822
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
11
Views
88
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
arlo_420
Replies
12
Views
83
scuderia
scuderia
ICXCLuvr
Replies
5
Views
32
tung34
tung34
kratos22laxatives
Replies
0
Views
12
kratos22laxatives
kratos22laxatives
heightmaxxing
Replies
9
Views
45
heightmaxxing
heightmaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top