Do I have to climb snowden first for practice or can I go straight to Annapurna

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Joined
Sep 24, 2023
Posts
13,201
Reputation
26,831
I’ve got an Arc’teryx beta and some timbs so equipment should all be good
 
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Aox Ofwar, Mogmo and 1 other person
I think Everest
 
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Mogmo
I think u got the wrong forum bud
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: heightmaxxing
I think Everest
I’m planning on doing northeast ridge no Sherpa no oxygen and no ladders or climbing gear

Going raw dog the second step like a real man
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
lemme go call edward snowden rq ill let you know what he says
 
  • Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing
nah K2 is a better begineer mountain imo
K2 isn’t even really a mountain more of big hill with some snow at the top
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo
Whatever that means
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo and heightmaxxing
Whatever that means
Do I have to slay LTBs first so I have the experience to slay gio scotti

Translated it for you bhai
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Clqs

Similar threads

heightmaxxing
Replies
5
Views
27
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
ØUROBOROS
Replies
4
Views
31
MacBurger
M
ICXCLuvr
Replies
6
Views
19
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
not.lovable_Lawa
Replies
2
Views
35
kliiipss
kliiipss
xanless
Replies
15
Views
58
NorwegianMigrant
NorwegianMigrant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top