I have poor bone density

U

UglyAsHell

Bronze
I have done a moc and according to it the density of my bones is low. Does that mean that Mewing can work for me and I can model my bones to become a chad before collapsing like an ancient mummy? Is this hope?
Give me some tips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PedroFavelinha, gribsufer1, HerpDerpson and 5 others
@depressionmaxxing @Ragnar
Do you find it funny? I'm ascending
He who laughs last laughs best

• +1
Reactions: PedroFavelinha
Be careful with mewing, it might give u too much forward growth and large bones that you’ll look like a real life morph. Do it at moderate levels.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, chicolachowskijr, Deleted member 28904 and 6 others
I have done a moc and according to it the density of my bones is low. Does that mean that Mewing can work for me and I can model my bones to become a chad before collapsing like an ancient mummy? Is this hope?
Give me some tips
i‘ve got a vit d defect and im just about in the average area of bone density for 18year olds or something below them. You could have rachitis, kidney stones, vitamin (d) defect. you gotta find the issue and then act on it.

I started to overload on milk and dairy, so zink,calcium,magnesium and even tho i shouldnt do it im overdosing in vit d bc im low on it (my doc is a retard)

tldr: nutrition max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PedroFavelinha and UglyAsHell
Give me some tips
no mewing wont do shit but do it anyways

• So Sad
Reactions: UglyAsHell
Be careful with mewing, it might give u too much forward growth and large bones that you’ll look like a real life morph. Do it at moderate levels.
Are you serius or are you trolling? I'm flying

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
i‘ve got a vit d defect and im just about in the average area of bone density for 18year olds or something below them. You could have rachitis, kidney stones, vitamin (d) defect. you gotta find the issue and then act on it.

I started to overload on milk and dairy, so zink,calcium,magnesium and even tho i shouldnt do it im overdosing in vit d bc im low on it (my doc is a retard)

What about lookmaxx? Can I get a well developed maxilla as my bones are "softer"? What a pity dick is not a bone!

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
What about lookmaxx? Can I get a well developed maxilla as my bones are "softer"? What a pity dick is not a bone!
nigga your statements literally hurt my brain. its genetics and environmental if you‘re above the age of 16 consider orthodontists and surgery

• So Sad
Reactions: UglyAsHell
nigga your statements literally hurt my brain. its genetics and environmental if you‘re above the age of 16 consider orthodontists and surgery
In normal circumstances bones are too hard after sixteen but mine are an exception, they are softer than normal. This is why I asked.

My mother has chad bones, my father low tier bones but he was pretty boy and then it's me. Ugly

• JFL
Reactions: chicolachowskijr

Is there any good vegan food for vitamin b12

It's less about bones density and more about sutures. If suture in a middle of your palate (it's not the only one important but like the main) is not closed yet, then you can get some skeletal expansion from wearing temporary expanders. If everything is closed, then low bone density is more of disadvantage and you need to fix it ASAP.

It's less about bones density and more about sutures. If suture in a middle of your palate (it's not the only one important but like the main) is not closed yet, then you can get some skeletal expansion from wearing temporary expanders. If everything is closed, then low bone density is more of disadvantage and you need to fix it ASAP.
If I have low bone density the sature is less closed (strong )