I have put over 800 dollars into the slots

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
I will bet every fucking penny i earn from future jobs into the slots !

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mike21, shizuku11111, yougottadowhatyougot and 1 other person
it's negative expetced value, retard. better off opening a brokerage account and buying financial instruments you dont understand on assets you know nothing about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yougottadowhatyougot, vermillioncorefan and Bojack
it's negative expetced value, retard. better off opening a brokerage account and buying financial instruments you dont understand on assets you know nothing about
ima hit the jackpot nigguh one of these days !

ima hit the jackpot nigguh one of these days !
Good luck bhai, you will win one hundred gazillion bajillion gorillion wooden doorillion not air tightzillion typhusillion zyklonbillion wasillion usedillion toillion delouseillion theillion bodyliion dollaz

5’5 Asian incel schizo basically working for free to pump all his money into the scammer Jews assholes

It’s so over

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
good luck u will probably lose it all and make 50 dollars

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Good luck bhai, you will win one hundred gazillion bajillion gorillion wooden doorillion not air tightzillion typhusillion zyklonbillion wasillion usedillion toillion delouseillion theillion bodyliion dollaz
thanks bro

yea, i'm just saving the money i got left though. I burned through all my twenties. Once I get a job, I'll build up a few k again and challenge the slots once more !

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
5’5 Asian incel schizo basically working for free to pump all his money into the scammer Jews assholes

It’s so over
You don't know bojack :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

You don't know bojack :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
i don't even know who this lasackro fellow is. But, he continually harasses me in my threads. What a phaggot LOL

i don't even know who this lasackro fellow is. But, he continually harasses me in my threads. What a phaggot LOL
stop gambling bro

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and N1666
Degenmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Bojack
I mean he is right. Why would you put Ur wages into gambling when other priorities exist?

I mean he is right. Why would you put Ur wages into gambling when other priorities exist?
chasing the glory bro

• +1
I have a work mate who's addicted to the pokies

went out with him and a couple of others to a pub once and the first thing he did was sit down at a slot machine, enter some kind of a trance-like state, and bleed money for an hour+ while the rest of us chilled and played pool, was kinda sad to see

I have a work mate who's addicted to the pokies

went out with him and a couple of others to a pub once and the first thing he did was sit down at a slot machine, enter some kind of a trance-like state, and bleed money for an hour+ while the rest of us chilled and played pool, was kinda sad to see
I will make it big man !

• +1
Reactions: yougottadowhatyougot
I will bet every fucking penny i earn from future jobs into the slots !
Yes,do it you'll win a bazillion dollars trust me 🤑🤑🤑🤑

• +1
C18B0CFE D5DA 4481 A58A 4A2E0AF86973

Can you send me a few dollars bojack?