I have serious anger issues

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
I was watching a game today and when the team I supported conceded a goal I literally broke the remote controller and started cursing so hard in the room that I caused a fucking civil war inside the house. (Not to mention the hittings) and these things happen all the time in my life as I can easily get mad. So if a Foid ever makes fun of my height as a manlet I swear I can’t imagine what I would do to her because height is my soft point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Thats pretty bad ass bro

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 18244
Youre scary af bro please dont get angry at me

Youre scary af bro please dont get angry at me
No seriously I don’t say this to appear badass it’s just that I am an adult and this might cause a problem to me in real life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
No seriously I don’t say this to appear badass it’s just that I am an adult and this might cause a problem to me in real life
It is a problem

No it’s not. It is a negative trait. Imagine if a guy like me had a gun
That would be very dark triad of you to have a gun you should get one. Become a low inhib thug and take what u want

you’re just making yourself look older with all that stress

It is a problem
Also I can easily be full of hate. For example I am happy inside the house but I go outside and I get mogged or I see couples passing by I literally want to go ER at that point and can’t control myself

you’re just making yourself look older with all that stress
Thank you boyo my mom says the same I am 19 but live like 54 retired police officer

• JFL
Reactions: güss
You just sound like a highE cuckold

You sound like my best friend…whenever we watch the football together and his team is losing he starts swearing at the players, screaming and shouting shit like “fuck off Ronaldo, I’ll rape your sister you useless cunt”:lul::lul::lul:

You sound like my best friend…whenever we watch the football together and his team is losing he starts swearing at the players, screaming and shouting shit like “fuck off Ronaldo, I’ll rape your sister you useless cunt”:lul::lul::lul:
Skkdjsdkdk could be

This is the lowest form of man, getting legit angry at some men kicking a ball. And I say this as a dedicated football fan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Try jerking off to release some tension