I have the best muscle genetics

I wasn't working out here ..at all ..the only form of work out I was doing here was running 10km a day that's it ..I had stopped gymcelling for 2 years prior to this pic ..yet you can see I have kept my muscle definition ...I was also eating like a pig ..

If it werent for my ogre face , I could have been a Chad

Mirin. I’m also a huge muscled beast without ever working out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948
wtf u look good better than me

• +1
nigga your a 5'3 tiny dick chinkoid
Being 5.3 is a streetshitter quality pajeet , I'm 5.9 , amateur fighter and I would rape your shitskin ass irl

Being 5.3 is a streetshitter quality pajeet , I'm 5.9 , amateur fighter and I would rape your shitskin ass irl
Nigga you have 2 inch micropenis I would fuck your chink mom

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
Nigga you have 2 inch micropenis I would fuck your chink mom
Are you projecting pajeet ..

And no you wouldn't ..cause where we are from we look DOWN on your shitskin kind ..also I most probably mog you in strength , facially , plus I'm soon to go to Thailand for more serious training ..negroid

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220619-150736.png
    Screenshot_20220619-150736.png
    82 KB · Views: 0
  • tNibbN3.jpeg
    tNibbN3.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 0
  • l4ohivJ~3.png
    l4ohivJ~3.png
    269 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and currylightskin

And no you wouldn't ..cause where we are from we look DOWN on your shitskin kind ..also I most probably mog you in strength , facially , plus I'm soon to go to Thailand for more serious training ..negroid
Btw I'm flaccid here not erect

I mog tf out of you im brahmin and my dick is 5 inches compared to chink micropenis :ogre:
C5A0B12E-08E2-4CB6-A5ED-A5C42424FC22.jpg

NE indian women are known to be whores for indian men and work in brothers:ROFLMAO::feelshah:

• JFL
I mog tf out of you im brahmin and my dick is 5 inches compared to chink micropenis :ogre:

NE indian women are known to be whores for indian men and work in brothers:ROFLMAO::feelshah:
Lol NIGGERRR ..also those are Nepalis lol ..just lol at this another shitskin coper ..do you even know how many of your ugly pajeetas women simped for me during my high school ??lots ... Also we have your kind coming here like refugees and working as whores..know your place niggers

Yo guys look at this pajeet ..shitskin color. Ape face most probably lives in a designated street ..braaimin ??I don't know what that is ..do you think I give a shit about pajeet stuff ..you absolute negroid ..

Lol NIGGERRR ..also those are Nepalis lol ..just lol at this another shitskin coper ..do you even know how many of your ugly pajeetas women simped for me during my high school ??lots ... Also we have your kind coming here like refugees and working as whores..know your place niggers

Yo guys look at this pajeet ..shitskin color. Ape face most probably lives in a designated street ..braaimin ??I don't know what that is ..do you think I give a shit about pajeet stuff ..you absolute negroid ..
Im an upper caste brahmin that lives in the west you low IQ seamonkey. Dalit dravidians take chinese women in malayasia:lul::lul::lul: And chinese mog tf out of poor NE losers, indian army rapes you stupid chinkoids. Us brahmins rule over you subhumans. Also you have an ugly circular face while I have a caucasoid face:lul:

• JFL

Lol nigger keep making stories ...I know the females here ..THEY hate your shitskinned faces LMAO ..pajeets and their delusions ..also your people were slaves ..my people are a bloodline of warriors literal abo nigger

Yo @Octillionaire3 @FailedNormieManlet @PrinceLuenLeoncur between us who mogs ??

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 16369, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Im an upper caste brahmin that lives in the west you low IQ seamonkey. Dalit dravidians take chinese women in malayasia:lul::lul::lul: And chinese mog tf out of poor NE losers, indian army rapes you stupid chinkoids. Us brahmins rule over you subhumans. Also you have an ugly circular face while I have a caucasoid face:lul:
Lol ..utter cope you look nigger af ..

Also why tf would I give a single fuck about Malaysian or any south east asian subhuman ..people of ne are from the Himalayan region ..also I'm Eurasian ..while you look like a dalit negroid ...you claim upper caste but you look like a nigger literally ..

Also I made a post regarding my region .it's funny cause I don't consider SOUTH EAST ASIANS AS humans

https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you...pajeet-me-pajeet-sem2sem.518091/#post-8506062

So your Malaysia , Philippines shit doesn't count we look different than them ..and we surely mog the fuck out of ugly abo race ..

Lol do you even know history or are you just making stuff up ??we were never ruled by ANYONE ..this includes your master turkic moghuls who used your ugly pajeet foids as sex slaves ..

Also just fucking lol at 'round face '..I have more smv than any of your pajeet brethren will ever have ..you SHITSKINNED DALIT LOOKING NIGGER ..we beat your kind here and discriminate them for their shitskin colour ..your female relatives would simp just on seeing me but I can't say the same for my cousins if they saw you pajeet

Last edited:

Lmao at this raj koothrapalli currycel looking African mother fuckers has so many delusions ..thinks he's Caucasoid while looking legit African ..nigga , btw I'm mixed I might look more asiatic but I'm more Caucasoid than your nigger ass will ever be ..but I'm proud of my asiàtic based himlayan heritage as well ..

Also just fucking lol , Indian army legit has dedicated regiments for people from my region ..cause they know pajeets are weak ..

And also btw I have more iq than you ..just based on the fact that I'm a Eurasian. .while youre a pajeet DRAVID nigger abomination ...

And wtf we are not SEAs lmao ..

Our phenos are more northern shifted

Last edited:

I wasn't working out here ..at all ..the only form of work out I was doing here was running 10km a day that's it ..I had stopped gymcelling for 2 years prior to this pic ..yet you can see I have kept my muscle definition ...I was also eating like a pig ..

Way above average shoulders genetics, everything else is about average.

• +1
Lol nigger keep making stories ...I know the females here ..THEY hate your shitskinned faces LMAO ..pajeets and their delusions ..also your people were slaves ..my people are a bloodline of warriors literal abo nigger

Yo @Octillionaire3 @FailedNormieManlet @PrinceLuenLeoncur between us who mogs ??
Probably you tbh

Nah, I have the best muscle genes here, naturally too no roids

I even mog people on roids natty. Top 0.01% body

• Love it

North east indian women are just chinky rape toy for indian and white men:feelshah: And north east indians are abused dogs, thats why your part of india and not your own country:lul::lul::lul: And im literally a brahmin whos way richer then you stupid chinogoloid.
And also btw I have more iq than you ..just based on the fact that I'm a Eurasian. .while youre a pajeet DRAVID nigger abomination ...

And wtf we are not SEAs lmao ..

Our phenos are more northern shifted
Yeah tamil brahmins have Ramanujan the greatest mathematician of all time meanwhile name 1 nobel scientist from north east india, THERE ISNT a single one because you are a stupid chink race.
2946100_1655641272248.png

Attachments

• 1655641272248.png
    1655641272248.png
    371.4 KB · Views: 0

North east indian women are just chinky rape toy for indian and white men:feelshah: And north east indians are abused dogs, thats why your part of india and not your own country:lul::lul::lul: And im literally a brahmin whos way richer then you stupid chinogoloid.

Yeah tamil brahmins have Ramanujan the greatest mathematician of all time meanwhile name 1 nobel scientist from north east india, THERE ISNT a single one because you are a stupid chink race.
View attachment 1740644
Do you even know my ethnicity ??those people seem like tibetan ethnic people ...and even then they are based more than shitskin dalit negroids will ever be ..I'm from a different state ..I don't know what a 'Tamil' is ..do you know what we do to Bengalis and north Indian immigrants here ??and mind you they look more human than your 'dravidian' kind ....you people were meant to be ruled ..look up ahoms i have half ahom lineage ..

Of course when you breed like rats , there will be one or two scientists ..we don't have designated streets unilke your poo smeared streets ..

Fyi this is me , an ogre trying to looksmaxx to ogre Chad while this is you , a curry dalit looking truecel ..you WILL NEVER BE ON MY LEVEL ..I don't have to migrate to other regions ..cause unlike impoverished slumdog curries , we don't have extreme poverty here ...oh yes that's another difference ...

Like I said , my Eurasian origin itself gives me a higher smv and more iq than your Dravidian nigger ass will ever have ..

Also JFL I don't even know what a 'Tamil' is ..but I added poo throwing festival and guess what I found

Your Dravidian people are known to be weak , dark skinned , short ..lol what do you have on me ??NOTHING ..shitskinned , poor physiques , hideous phenos ..lmfao ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220619-175845.png
    Screenshot_20220619-175845.png
    968.5 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 1740644
Also we are part of INDIA because of the British and some groups like Assamese here decided to be part of India ..do you think weak pajeets like you can do shit to us when even your masters aka moghuls couldn't do anything ??keep coping ..nigger

Way above average shoulders genetics, everything else is about average.
I agree with that ..I think my shoulders halo me kind of

Also we are part of INDIA because of the British and some groups like Assamese here decided to be part of India ..do you think weak pajeets like you can do shit to us when even your masters aka moghuls couldn't do anything ??keep coping ..nigger
Also lmao you don't fuck anyone with this face ..I mog you to your Dravidian poo smeared streets ..

I have had shits in the toilet better looking than you ..you are the literal embodiment of a human turd ..I m not even roasting you here but facts ..

ogre aka me vs human turd I still mog tbh and by atleast 5 psl points ..you are a -8 on the psl scale lmfao
2853654 shaggy Scooby do
C5A0B12E 08E2 4CB6 A5ED A5C42424FC22

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Do you even know my ethnicity ??those people seem like tibetan ethnic people ...and even then they are based more than shitskin dalit negroids will ever be ..I'm from a different state ..I don't know what a 'Tamil' is ..do you know what we do to Bengalis and north Indian immigrants here ??and mind you they look more human than your 'dravidian' kind ....you people were meant to be ruled ..look up ahoms i have half ahom lineage ..

Of course when you breed like rats , there will be one or two scientists ..we don't have designated streets unilke your poo smeared streets ..

Fyi this is me , an ogre trying to looksmaxx to ogre Chad while this is you , a curry dalit looking truecel ..you WILL NEVER BE ON MY LEVEL ..I don't have to migrate to other regions ..cause unlike impoverished slumdog curries , we don't have extreme poverty here ...oh yes that's another difference ...

Like I said , my Eurasian origin itself gives me a higher smv and more iq than your Dravidian nigger ass will ever have ..

Also JFL I don't even know what a 'Tamil' is ..but I added poo throwing festival and guess what I found

Your Dravidian people are known to be weak , dark skinned , short ..lol what do you have on me ??NOTHING ..shitskinned , poor physiques , hideous phenos ..lmfao ..

I live in a western country lmfao, you stupid tibetan chink. You live in a shithole and probably get raped and beat by your mum as she fucks white men. Us tamil brahmins have the highest percentage of nobel scientists, and far more wealth then you stupid chinks will ever have. And the mughuls got overthrown by maratha confederacy, you NE people are jungle chinks. You will get 0 white women unlike me, because they hate ugly short face chinks like you. The average tamil brahmin IQ is 115 +, lmfao you can lick my boot you stupid chink. You chinkys still have your own country yet because you are slaves of india keep seething about it:lul::lul::lul:

Also lmao you don't fuck anyone with this face ..I mog you to your Dravidian poo smeared streets ..

I have had shits in the toilet better looking than you ..you are the literal embodiment of a human turd ..I m not even roasting you here but facts ..

ogre aka me vs human turd I still mog tbh and by atleast 5 psl points ..you are a -8 on the psl scale lmfao
View attachment 1740660
View attachment 1740659
673A007A-31F6-43F2-A853-055264A12A4D.jpg

lmao you have a flat chink face, you look like a neotenous rat.

View attachment 1740656
I live in a western country lmfao, you stupid tibetan chink. You live in a shithole and probably get raped and beat by your mum as she fucks white men. Us tamil brahmins have the highest percentage of nobel scientists, and far more wealth then you stupid chinks will ever have. And the mughuls got overthrown by maratha confederacy, you NE people are jungle chinks. You will get 0 white women unlike me, because they hate ugly short face chinks like you. The average tamil brahmin IQ is 115 +, lmfao you can lick my boot you stupid chink. You chinkys still have your own country yet because you are slaves of india keep seething about it:lul::lul::lul:
Lmao what's this cope ??we have better history than you ..it took a million pajeets to overthrow some based Eurasians aka Turks ..while for us , we beat them freaking 17 times ...I have more iq than you just on the fact that I am a Eurasian ..also I get rated atleast 6 /10 by normie foids , this includes every race ...jungle chinks lmao ??do you even know what you're talking about Dravidian nigger ??

Jungle chinks are SEAs ..we share more with sino tibetans than with jungle chinks subhumans who btw are subhuman due to abo and ancient Dravidian admix ..

Like I said you will never be equal to me with you hideous Dravidian face

View attachment 1740664

You look like a negroid ..and a bad looking one ..some neoteny is good ..as neoteny is what makes us look somewhat 'pretty' and most importantly 'human' which Dravidians are not known for ..ask anyone who mogs ..

• +1
View attachment 1740664

I also have more testosterone , better physique naturally because of my origins ..and jungle dwellers would be the shitskinned Dravidians not me ..please don't confuse me with a Filipino or some other SEA subhuman ..those people look curry but with gook eyes

Jfl, absolute dogshit insertions, small frame and muscle-building genetics.

Tera-mogged by the average Indian. He doesn't even lift weights and eats a modest amount of calories on a strict vegan diet.

2945866 1655629199626

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Stopping@Nothing19, justinzayn and 1 other person
Jfl, absolute dogshit insertions, small frame and muscle-building genetics.

Tera-mogged by the average Indian. He doesn't even lift weights and eats a modest amount of calories on a strict vegan diet.

View attachment 1740692
Pajeets and their constant coping mechanism ...keep coping ..

And also no ..

View attachment 1740660
View attachment 1740659
View attachment 1740664

Lmao what's this cope ??we have better history than you ..it took a million pajeets to overthrow some based Eurasians aka Turks ..while for us , we beat them freaking 17 times ...I have more iq than you just on the fact that I am a Eurasian ..also I get rated atleast 6 /10 by normie foids , this includes every race ...jungle chinks lmao ??do you even know what you're talking about Dravidian nigger ??

Jungle chinks are SEAs ..we share more with sino tibetans than with jungle chinks subhumans who btw are subhuman due to abo and ancient Dravidian admix ..

Like I said you will never be equal to me with you hideous Dravidian face
No one cares you chink rat

^Your mongoloid skull

I have a high nose bridge and deep set eyes. While you have a flat nose bridge aka chimpanzee trait.

View attachment 1740664

No one cares you chink rat
View attachment 1740811
^Your mongoloid skull
View attachment 1740812
I have a high nose bridge and deep set eyes. While you have a flat nose bridge aka chimpanzee trait.
View attachment 1740814
Ugly nigger cope ..lmao you have droopy eyes ..facially like I said already , I have more than 5 psl points above you you Dravidian abomination .you deluded 60 iq shitskin

Also this is a warrior skull

Between us , you have a closer resemblance to a chimp JFL ..you abo Dravidian rat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220611-153851~2.png
    Screenshot_20220611-153851~2.png
    626.3 KB · Views: 0
Ugly nigger cope ..lmao you have droopy eyes ..facially like I said already , I have more than 5 psl points above you you Dravidian abomination .you deluded 60 iq shitskin

Also this is a warrior skull

Between us , you have a closer resemblance to a chimp JFL ..you abo Dravidian rat

You have a flat mongoloid face lmfao

Fuck i hate you as a user

Im gonna ignore you cause looking at your hideous DRAVID face makes me nauseous ..stop spamming your truecel face in my threads ..I will have more appeal than your shitskin ass anytime , anywhere ,
Dravidian > flat face gook

• JFL
Yeah no chimp ..you people are meant to be slaves ..this is true every pajeet in general
Your the slave you dont even have your own country, and I have an audi lmfao im richer then you bitch ass nigga

• So Sad
Your the slave you dont even have your own country, and I have an audi lmfao im richer then you bitch ass nigga
How am I a slave ??we have our own land ...also we don't have to pay taxes cause your pajeet govt ..considers us special ..your people aren't allowed to setlle here ..lmao suck on that ..

No amount of betabuxxing will ever place you higher than me , if you wanna experiment ask any foid who looks better lmao ..please get the fuck out of my post , ugly shitskin

You look like the guy who got engaded to my Moroccan Oneitis

I'm angry🤬
Im very anti race mixing or racemixing ..I would never do that ..I'm a nice guy except when it comes to curries

• +1
How am I a slave ??we have our own land ...also we don't have to pay taxes cause your pajeet govt ..considers us special ..your people aren't allowed to setlle here ..lmao suck on that ..

No amount of betabuxxing will ever place you higher than me , if you wanna experiment ask any foid who looks better lmao ..please get the fuck out of my post , ugly shitskin
Yeah you still dont have your own country loser. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And your a flat faced gook

Im gonna ignore you cause looking at your hideous DRAVID face makes me nauseous ..stop spamming your truecel face in my threads ..I will have more appeal than your shitskin ass anytime , anywhere ,
Dravidian > flat face gook

Who cares about muscle genetics when you look like a janitor.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Stopping@Nothing19, justinzayn and 2 others

Why are you posting that 💀