I have unbelieveable amounts of stress, Im scared of growing up or working a job.

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Sphinx
I have Adhd, ocd, possibly autism as i have most symptoms of it. I feel like there’s no escape, My stress levels are so high, Im extremely scared and weak and powerless. The only way to get rid of this stress is face it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, Trilogy, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
It’s a part of the deal of life

OCD is hell. How old are you?

exposure theory is legit but also only works if you have looks

I have Adhd, ocd, possibly autism as i have most symptoms of it. I feel like there’s no escape, My stress levels are so high, Im extremely scared and weak and powerless. The only way to get rid of this stress is face it
How do you look? What are your talents?
Sometimes this shit makes me feel suifuel, especially when I am lazymode
But exposure helps you overcome it

Your fears are reasonable. I'm a 30 year old wagecuck and office jobs are suifuel which come with rope tier stress and responsibilities

Yep, welcome to real life

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
i used to have very bad OCD but it just went away

How can i overcome this? Should i increase my testosterone?
Meditation, cold showers, healthy diet, exercise, semen retention, stable sleep routine, and talking to yourself could help. But you have to do most (if not all) of these things.

By the way, I didn't simply type a meaningless list for you to follow. I tested every item and it worked. The only reason I've been so anxious and depressed lately is that I haven't been following my list, but it does work. Do a research on everything I listed and see for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
You actually believing you are (weak/powerless) is part of the problem, you can’t be scared or stressed if you think you can do it and it’s easy

happens to most people who live a sheltered shut in life,only way to overcome it is getting out of your comfort zone.