I jizzmaxed in a girls mouth and she got cum on her friends toothpaste

Clavicular

Clavicular

Moggerator
I was slaying this bitch in august who was friends with this other girl i work with (in my coworkers house) and after i was about to bust she didnt want me to jizzmax inside her so she took the load intra orally. She went to brushmax her teeth and she used her friends toothbrush JFLLL.

I didnt find out this detail until days after when the bitch said she leant the friend that i slayed her tooth brush. I was caging my lungs out when i thought about the intra oral cum.

Bitch had molecules of jizz on her bristles for ages.:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iblamepheno1, xnj, nycjit and 14 others
Bhai I haven't brushed my teeth yet, can I borrow her toothbrush? :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tyronechadmax, aber, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
That's life fella

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nycjit, sb23, NZb6Air and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5., TechnoBoss and Clavicular
I was slaying this bitch in august who was friends with this other girl i work with (in my coworkers house) and after i was about to bust she didnt want me to jizzmax inside her so she took the load intra orally. She went to brushmax her teeth and she used her friends toothbrush JFLLL.

I didnt find out this detail until days after when the bitch said she leant the friend that i slayed her tooth brush. I was caging my lungs out when i thought about the intra oral cum.

dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dyorotic, lucifer6969, Coeus and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: ey88
great story

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
the sands of time pass down and God finally meets us, he asks us how we've used our precious time here on earth, I tell him of my selfless deeds for some time, then God turns to clavicular and asks him the same

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, Clavicular and fluoride1337
You schizomaxxed in your darknessmaxxed room and then postmaxxed the delusionmaxxed thread on this obscure forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: haramzada, Klasik616 and looksmaxxing223
Written by a 5'5 dalit in the slums of utar pradesh

• JFL
Reactions: haramzada, RealNinja and Alucard69
Why are you talking like a tiktokcel who just discovered PSL slang now "jizzmaxxed" "brushmax"

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and haramzada
John pork is calling..

• JFL
Reactions: Coeus and haramzada
Title sounds like complete Tales, but it's Clav so I believe it

“jizzmaxxed?” You sound retarded

Edit: I wrote this comment after reading only the title, I laughed at the full post :ROFLMAO::lul: