I just binged 5000 calories of McDonald’s, chocolate and icecream

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Iron
This is the second day in a row (yesterday 2000 today 5000)

Why do I do this shit to myself? I’m lean rn too, but not for much longer if I keep this autistic childish shit up

Anyone got any advice? Genuine advice

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Did you just get out of a serious cut? I was brutally hungry the first month after doing a cut to 8% bf even tho my normal appetite is poor. Would legit eat 3000 calories everyday and still felt hungry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and <6PSLcel
I'm on DNP, I could probably still keep getting lean if I binge ate like that

Today I ate an iced jelly donut that was probably 5000 calories. This donut almost made me sick. I have covid, and that's my excuse for a shitty diet. What's your excuse?

• Hmm...
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Did you just get out of a serious cut? I was brutally hungry the first month after doing a cut to 8% bf even tho my normal appetite is poor. Would legit eat 3000 calories everyday and still felt hungry
My gut microbiome has been fucked for quite a while, so that’s probably got something to do with it.

I was somehow able to drop down to 14% body fat (maybe slightly less even) after I’d cut, but I was eating 1900 calories a day (although I’d often overestimate my caloric intake) so I probably have a fast metabolism.

if I’m honest with myself, I think I somehow thought it would make me feel good. Not even sure whether it would be a typical ED binge, I just thought eating a fuck ton would somehow make me feel better which is insane but I did it anyway. I knew it was insane in the moment

Today I ate an iced jelly donut that was probably 5000 calories. This donut almost made me sick. I have covid, and that's my excuse for a shitty diet. What's your excuse?
I barely have one tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Is it over I start uni in a month, I have a lean and somewhat athletic physique (well prior to binge eating I mean)

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003