I just checked how much debt I have

Jfl how? Don’t u get free gibs in the Netherlands??
It’s not free, only if you’re a true mentalcel with like schizophrenia or if you got a disease. :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
hmm…..
just leen some geld and dan ga je with the money dat je hebt geleend your debt betalen

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
It’s not free, only if you’re a true mentalcel with like schizophrenia or if you got a disease. :lul:
Just get a job at this point, any job. Aren’t u tired of school?

• +1
hmm…..
just leen some geld and dan ga je with the money dat je hebt geleend your debt betalen
Ik kan beter een baan regelen, alleen is dat makkelijker gezegd dan gedaan. Ik heb genoeg vrije tijd. Probleem ligt echter dat er naast bezorgen en call centers en zo weinig aantrekkelijke of helemaal geen opties zijn.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Just get a job at this point, any job. Aren’t u tired of school?
I actually am extremely tired of school. But in this society, you need a degree. So I have no choice but to try time and time again until I get a degree. I want a job but nobody will hire. The few available jobs aren’t worth it either.

• +1
Ik kan beter een baan regelen, alleen is dat makkelijker gezegd dan gedaan. Ik heb genoeg vrije tijd. Probleem ligt echter dat er naast bezorgen en call centers en zo weinig aantrekkelijke of helemaal geen opties zijn.
Hmmm..
Ik weet niet wat ik moet zeggen man.
Ja doe gewoon dat. Regel gwn een mooie baan en wageslaven totdat je her kan betalen

• +1
Hmmm..
Ik weet niet wat ik moet zeggen man.
Ja doe gewoon dat. Regel gwn een mooie baan en wageslaven totdat je her kan betalen
Er valt niks te zeggen, haha, want de oplossing is simpel: regel een baan. Zal ik doen bhai. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
I actually am extremely tired of school. But in this society, you need a degree. So I have no choice but to try time and time again until I get a degree. I want a job but nobody will hire. The few available jobs aren’t worth it either.
Just work retail or at a warehouse or something, at least here u don’t need a degree for those jobs

Er valt niks te zeggen, haha, want de oplossing is simpel: regel een baan. Zal ik doen bhai. :ogre:
Veel succes!
IMG 5193

• JFL
Just work retail or at a warehouse or something, at least here u don’t need a degree for those jobs
They only hire teens for retail and there’s no warehouse work here. But I’ll see what there’s to be offered. :Comfy:

• +1
Flee to China or North Korea to evade the debt.

How did that even happend?

Also why dont you get a job

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and isis_Bleach
my nigga im pretty sure that debt is haram:lul:imagine u were the oneyou're indebted to. you would be pissed cuz u dont have money. thats haram u fucked over someone else. unless its like a bank/interest payments in that case fuck the kikes FTK

Yes you fucking can

Apply to 150 jobs
yea this dude could work at mcdonalds if he really wanted. also, he does have a job. he already works for looksmax.org:ROFLMAO:.

yea this dude could work at mcdonalds if he really wanted. also, he does have a job. he already works for looksmax.org:ROFLMAO:.
These looksmax negros are so lazy

They could be anything they fucking want but no

"Muh im unnatractive its over for me"

The Dutch people must be delighted to have you.

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
I'm in $1.4K and I'm contemplating sui for a couple days now

• Woah
my nigga im pretty sure that debt is haram:lul:imagine u were the oneyou're indebted to. you would be pissed cuz u dont have money. thats haram u fucked over someone else. unless its like a bank/interest payments in that case fuck the kikes FTK
It’s not haram, unless I don’t intend on paying it back. But I do. And it’s all from the government. They give me 35 years to pay it back.

• Woah
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I am not good at working with my hands. I am a slow worker.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I got you beat bhai, last i checked was about a year or two ago and it was sitting at like 85kgbp and the interest rates are so high that it's probably 100k+ by now.

It’s not haram, unless I don’t intend on paying it back. But I do. And it’s all from the government. They give me 35 years to pay it back.
The system here for tuition loans is so fucked up, they put massive interest rates on it knowing you won't be able to pay it back so everyone is simply forced to pay the minimum amount for the rest of their life. Totally cucked.

Holy shit every Gengar thread blows up

This one currently has 100 viewers

One thing I like about curry parents is that they generally pay for you entire education till your masters out of their own pocket. I'll be 0 debt after I graduate in 2 years and my parents are ready to fund my masters and doctorate studies aswell so I'll probably never be take an education loan.
I hope my company pays for me at this private university

I'm in $1.4K and I'm contemplating sui for a couple days now
Don’t sui, wtf? Lol be glad it’s just $1,400. You’ll be able to pay it back, don’t worry.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
I got you beat bhai, last i checked was about a year or two ago and it was sitting at like 85kgbp and the interest rates are so high that it's probably 100k+ by now.
Soviet ahhh mfer!

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
The system here for tuition loans is so fucked up, they put massive interest rates on it knowing you won't be able to pay it back so everyone is simply forced to pay the minimum amount for the rest of their life. Totally cucked.
The interest rate is like 2,56% here.

• JFL
Reactions: KevinDurder
i don't evne know but guaranteed it's higher in the jewnited kingdom
Check it and let me know. I did a calculation and if I pay €2,500 every year I’ll be able to pay off my debt in 35 years. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and PRIEST Sv3rige
arent you 28 why are still in school

Check it and let me know. I did a calculation and if I pay €2,500 every year I’ll be able to pay off my debt in 35 years. :ogre:
BRUTAL AND ALL FOR NOTHING, FUCKING USELSS PIECE OF SHIT PAPER THAT COST ME 100K DEBT, FUCK THIS GAY SYSTEM, EDUCATION SHOULD BE FREE.

• So Sad
i turn 25 in couple months. have no degree. some construction field work experience. sitting on 3k debt and still need to do bunch of surgeries probably. I'm on the same boat bro. plus Im not attracted to women in this country so I need to leave asap.

• So Sad