I just checked how much debt I have

Btw da geld did you spend em on drugs?
Nee bhai, ik doe niet aan drugs. Naja, alleen een keertje gedaan. Werd gezegd dat het depressie weghaalde. Wat een leugen. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH
Nee bhai, ik doe niet aan drugs. Naja, alleen een keertje gedaan. Werd gezegd dat het depressie weghaalde. Wat een leugen. :feelswhy:
Rip pin roids enzo also check het bericht dat ik je hem ge pmd nigger

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
Rip pin roids enzo also check het bericht dat ik je hem ge pmd nigger
Had je me een PM gestuurd? Ik zie niks bij dat lijstje als ik op het icoontje druk. Wellicht omdat er 560 ongelezen berichten zijn. :ogre: Ik zal die van jou eventjes opzoeken. :feelsgood:

• +1
Had je me een PM gestuurd? Ik zie niks bij dat lijstje als ik op het icoontje druk. Wellicht omdat er 560 ongelezen berichten zijn. :ogre: Ik zal die van jou eventjes opzoeken. :feelsgood:
😂 nigga ghost incels alsof ze zn bitches zijn jfl ik bedoel de groep benchods ofzo die je hebt aangemaakt

• JFL
😂 nigga ghost incels alsof ze zn bitches zijn jfl ik bedoel de groep benchods ofzo die je hebt aangemaakt
Nee bhai ik ghost niemand, het is alleen te veel om te zien. :feelswah:

• So Sad
Mfs think declaring bankruptcy is a get out of jail free card, they literally hunt you down for all of the assets of value you have in your name and repos all your shit and after permanently raping whatever credit you have left then they allow you to continue "living"

Mfs think declaring bankruptcy is a get out of jail free card, they literally hunt you down for all of the assets of value you have in your name and repos all your shit and after permanently raping whatever credit you have left then they allow you to continue "living"
I didn't plan on it anyway, plus I don't think that works here in EU. Even if it did, I wouldn't have done it.

• +1
Reactions: MeKKa
I didn't plan on it anyway, plus I don't think that works here in EU. Even if it did, I wouldn't have done it.
I don't know how you do it brotha, I have half the amount of debt you have and it makes me want to get shotgun implants daily

• JFL
I don't know how you do it brotha, I have half the amount of debt you have and it makes me want to get shotgun implants daily
Shotgun implants :feelskek:

Well they're quite lenient, they give me 35 years to pay it all back. I don't have to stress. As long as I get a job I'll be a-ok.