I just checked how much debt I have

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
BRUTAL AND ALL FOR NOTHING, FUCKING USELSS PIECE OF SHIT PAPER THAT COST ME 100K DEBT, FUCK THIS GAY SYSTEM, EDUCATION SHOULD BE FREE.
I completely agree with you. But also I wanted to have some money as well so I took out loans. But more than I should have due to college expenses.

Low key think about 20% of Western Europe would starve to death if they got rid of their welfare system.

In America we barely have any welfare lol, you basically have to be disabled or have starving children to get neetbuxes from the govt here.

i turn 25 in couple months. have no degree. some construction field work experience. sitting on 3k debt and still need to do bunch of surgeries probably. I'm on the same boat bro. plus Im not attracted to women in this country so I need to leave asap.
You can relate to me somehow. Be glad you got some work experience, that can help you out. Why don’t you like your women?

I completely agree with you. But also I wanted to have some money as well so I took out loans. But more than I should have due to college expenses.
Yes the free and not free loan money i had for myself was nice, did a lot of crazy shit at 20 with it JFL

😂😂😂, fucking GTA shit lmao get a job nigh
Er is niks wat ik kan doen. Ben te langzaam voor vakkenvullen bijvoorbeeld. Kan niet goed met handen omgaan enzovoort. :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
Age isn’t a factor. That’s an American mindset probably.
Actually it's the opposite, going to medical school in late 20s is normal in America whereas it's seen as "late" in UK etc

Yes the free and not free loan money i had for myself was nice, did a lot of crazy shit at 20 with it JFL
What did you do? :Comfy:

@Gengar you need to get a job asap. Wat if Geert Wilders makes Muslims ineligible for welfare like Denmark does lol

Actually it's the opposite, going to medical school in late 20s is normal in America whereas it's seen as "late" in UK etc
On this forum I always have Americans say “lmao imagine being 25+ and going to college”. I don’t see Europeans saying that.

@Gengar you need to get a job asap. Wat if Geert Wilders makes Muslims ineligible for welfare like Denmark does lol
Muzzies can’t get welfare in Denmark? Ain’t no way. Sounds like fake news. And yes I want a job but the options are very limited.

Pechgeneratie:confused:

• So Sad
This is why I don’t take loans

Brutal, here its like 300 Euros per semester if its a public unviersity
we are truly blessed I will never have any university debt
based
over for none germanic aryans and none welfare migrants

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
You can relate to me somehow. Be glad you got some work experience, that can help you out. Why don’t you like your women?
construction field work experience lmao. it was just consecutive days of extreme suifuel labor. no one would think that's an actual useful experience. i cant even write that shit down on resume. plus I only worked month and ldared couple months then I worked again for a month because I couldn't do that kind of slavery for way too long. i fucked up my body as well. still got the complications.
i don't like gooks. and somehow it is extremely hard for me to approach my own gook women.

Muzzies can’t get welfare in Denmark? Ain’t no way. Sounds like fake news. And yes I want a job but the options are very limited.

They passed a law in 2002 where non-EU immigrants get half the benefits from the state as EU immigrants. It’s not de jure reducing Muslim’s access to welfare but de facto it does.

Someone immigrating from Bulgaria to Denmark gets more welfare than someone moving from Turkey to Denmark by law.

“In 2002, Denmark cut benefits to immigrants from outside the European Union by up to 50 percent. This so-called immigrant welfare scheme was controversial; it was eventually repealed in 2012 and then reinstituted in 2015.”

construction field work experience lmao. it was just consecutive days of extreme suifuel labor. no one would think that's an actual useful experience. i cant even write that shit down on resume. plus I only worked month and ldared couple months then I worked again for a month because I couldn't do that kind of slavery for way too long. i fucked up my body as well. still got the complications.
i don't like gooks. and somehow it is extremely hard for me to approach my own gook women.
Yeah I also worked for two months but like two years apart or something. Surprised you fucked up your body rather than having gained some muscles from it.

They passed a law in 2002 where non-EU immigrants get half the benefits from the state as EU immigrants. It’s not de jure reducing Muslim’s access to welfare but de facto it does.

Someone immigrating from Bulgaria to Denmark gets more welfare than someone moving from Turkey to Denmark by law.

“In 2002, Denmark cut benefits to immigrants from outside the European Union by up to 50 percent. This so-called immigrant welfare scheme was controversial; it was eventually repealed in 2012 and then reinstituted in 2015.”
Ahh, I see. Well such laws wouldn’t affect me as I’m an EU citizen since I was born. :ogre:

Yeah I also worked for two months but like two years apart or something. Surprised you fucked up your body rather than having gained some muscles from it.
I guess I gained some muscles but I my body was just way too fragile to begin with

Well where are you gonna geomaxx to?
Wanna go study in Germany. So I can just become German and have a visa. My parents will fund me if I get accepted to university.

• +1
Ahh, I see. Well such laws wouldn’t affect me as I’m an EU citizen since I was born. :ogre:
Doesn’t matter if you’re a citizen in Denmark.

The laws in place applies to Danish citizens of non-EU origin. Interestingly they made exceptions to this law for people of non eu origin from Ukraine, us, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Australia.

““Even though I was born and raised in Denmark, in the statistics I’m a non-Western immigrant,” the 29-year-old, whose parents were born in Pakistan, told AFP.”

The right wing in mainland Europe won’t be able to deport or go Adolf since the economy would implode, but they will just create a de jure caste system if they can and put you at the bottom of it.

Wanna go study in Germany. So I can just become German and have a visa. My parents will fund me if I get accepted to university.
Come to Rotterdam. :Comfy:

Doesn’t matter if you’re a citizen in Denmark.

The laws in place applies to Danish citizens of non-EU origin. Interestingly they made exceptions to this law for people of non eu origin from Ukraine, us, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Australia.

““Even though I was born and raised in Denmark, in the statistics I’m a non-Western immigrant,” the 29-year-old, whose parents were born in Pakistan, told AFP.”

The right wing in mainland Europe won’t be able to deport or go Adolf since the economy would implode, but they will just create a de jure caste system if they can and put you at the bottom of it.
Well whatever dude, I remain unaffected by this. :Comfy:

I actually am extremely tired of school. But in this society, you need a degree. So I have no choice but to try time and time again until I get a degree. I want a job but nobody will hire. The few available jobs aren’t worth it either.
I got a job were I made 1000 bucks per month on the side while studying easily.
Just be nice unironically.

• Woah
Well whatever dude, I remain unaffected by this. :Comfy:
Yes but these type of laws will fuck your kids over potentially and it seems plausible the Netherlands can implement similar laws down the line.

Honestly you’re better off in the UK. The upper class is increasingly desi there so your kids or grandkids end don’t risk becoming the Dalits of society by law like in mainland Europe.

I got a job were I made 1000 bucks per month on the side while studying easily.
Just be nice unironically.
Mirin, I’m gonna be studying part-time so I’ll be able to do this, provided I were to get a job. But there’s nothing I can actually do, it seems.

Yes but these type of laws will fuck your kids over potentially and it seems plausible the Netherlands can implement similar laws down the line.

Honestly you’re better off in the UK. The upper class is increasingly desi there so your kids or grandkids end don’t risk becoming the Dalits of society by law like in mainland Europe.
I don’t want kids, so again I remain unaffected. :Comfy:

• So Sad
Reactions: onion_salad
Mirin, I’m gonna be studying part-time so I’ll be able to do this, provided I were to get a job. But there’s nothing I can actually do, it seems.
Also you can count on the system collapsing somewhere in the next 20 years. Your debt might not matter anymore.

Also you can count on the system collapsing somewhere in the next 20 years. Your debt might not matter anymore.
I don’t think that’s gonna happen here bhai. :Comfy:

I don’t think that’s gonna happen here bhai. :Comfy:
One billion refugees to be expected plus natural disasters caused by climate change.
Will be brutal

One billion refugees to be expected plus natural disasters caused by climate change.
Will be brutal
I think people are overestimating the effects of these things.

Er is niks wat ik kan doen. Ben te langzaam voor vakkenvullen bijvoorbeeld. Kan niet goed met handen omgaan enzovoort. :feelswah:
Leen nog meer en vlucht et land das je enige optie dan

• JFL
Leen nog meer en vlucht et land das je enige optie dan
Hahaha. Nee, ik ben van plan om het tot de laatste rode centje terug te betalen.

• +1
Hahaha. Nee, ik ben van plan om het tot de laatste rode centje terug te betalen.
Ahhhh iere se das ene van de goei eh @PsychoDsk kunnen ze bij ons nog wa van leren e? 😂 jfl is wel zo

• JFL
Ahhhh iere se das ene van de goei eh @PsychoDsk kunnen ze bij ons nog wa van leren e? 😂 jfl is wel zo
Bedankt voor de compliment bhai. :feelsgood:

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and PsychoH