I just cried for the first time in months

D

Deleted member 33379

Slayer
I came across a video from me and my brother when we were around 5 and 6. We were playing in the snow and my dad was recording us. I took the camera from his hands and and recorded them playing. I could hear my laughter behind the camera, i was such a happy boy. I don’t know why or when my dad stopped loving me, I don’t know why he doesn’t make an effort to see us anymore? He used to be so loving

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, 3virtues, ManletBlackcel and 13 others
we drank up and we smoke but she always do the most

it kinda turn me on the way she lookin at my stones

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Nick.Harte, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
we drank up and we smoke but she always do the most

it kinda turn me on the way she lookin at my stones
View attachment 2533291
>guy posts a sad, emotional story; sharing his sadness with us
>@alexbrown84 randomly posts video of himself being happy af, completely off-setting the mood set by OP

:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Psychophilly, Nick.Harte and 5 others
i miss my dad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33379
>@alexbrown84 randomly posts video of himself being happy af, completely off-setting the mood set by OP

:ROFLMAO: alexbrown funny af sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I don’t know why or when my dad stopped loving me, I don’t know why he doesn’t make an effort to see us anymore? He used to be so loving

same...

• +1
That's depressing, I feel so shitty because my dad loves me so much but I think I am too reclusive for his liking, it's hard wanting to spend time with anyone when you hate yourself but I should cherish the time I have with him.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 33379 and 1 other person

Thanks for explaining that for anybody who’s incapable of looking with their own eyes

• JFL
I miss when I used to be a normie and didn't have to worry about this PSL shit or ratings from PSL autists, I just enjoyed life for what it was

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox and Nick.Harte
I miss when I used to be a normie and didn't have to worry about this PSL shit or ratings from PSL autists, I just enjoyed life for what it was
Same. I can't believe that I was a normie.

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho and Psychophilly
if i cry it will be after years

Ascension or rope. That is the only option.
I've went past the point of suicide, ascension it is tbh, and maybe some way to become better mentally (not Jewish therapy)

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte