I just did a body composition analysis and realized that the average man is pretty subhuman

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
I just did a body composition analysis and found that my total body fat is 15.9%. After spending countless hours gymcelling, I only managed to get my body fat to 15.9% - I expected anywhere from 13 - 15% ngl. I also just found out that: according to the American Council on Exercise, the average for a guy is 18% to 24% body fat; 15% to 17% body fat puts you in the fitness category, while 6% to 13% body fat is athlete status. Meanwhile, looksmax users claim that 10 - 12% BF is the ideal for slaying - meaning a man has to look like a professional athlete to get foids wet. Brutal man fucking brutal man. We as men have to dietcel, gymcel, inject T and cardiocel to get foids wet whiles they do pilates and zumba dance classes. No wonder the average man is betabuxxing hard.

Screen Shot 2022 02 01 at 22518 PM

How can we compete when these are the guys women dream of and see on social media? (I'm guessing he's around 12% BF)

2679942 1641400456787

inb4 OP what do you look like?

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EggKing, Mewton, Beetlejuice and 6 others
Yes, you’re a Chad who fucks a different girl every day and I’m a subhuman who will die alone, happy?

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14392, mewcoper and 2 others
Yes, you’re a Chad who fucks a different girl every day and I’m a subhuman who will die alone, happy?
you can't be chad if you're not sub 14% BF.

@DivineBeing what do you think?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Karstossos
Your PFP is the best I’ve seen ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and fogdart
humble bragger:ogre:

anyway, some more % and you’re golden

And women's standards are about to get tougher as I'm typing this message.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14905 and fogdart

• Love it
Reactions: Mewton
You are black?! 😱

Anyway how do you calculate it?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 14905 and fogdart
You are black?! 😱

One way is them putting you in water and calculating by displacement of your body.

You are black?! 😱

I google dexa scan or body fat composition analysis in your neighbourhood. I did mine at a wellness/fitness centre.

humble bragger:ogre:

anyway, some more % and you’re golden
I need to be told I'm subhuman to push myself to improve.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and turkproducer
I just did a body composition analysis and found that my total body fat is 15.9%. After spending countless hours gymcelling, I only managed to get my body fat to 15.9% - I expected anywhere from 13 - 15% ngl. I also just found out that: according to the American Council on Exercise, the average for a guy is 18% to 24% body fat; 15% to 17% body fat puts you in the fitness category, while 6% to 13% body fat is athlete status. Meanwhile, looksmax users claim that 10 - 12% BF is the ideal for slaying - meaning a man has to look like a professional athlete to get foids wet. Brutal man fucking brutal man. We as men have to dietcel, gymcel, inject T and cardiocel to get foids wet whiles they do pilates and zumba dance classes. No wonder the average man is betabuxxing hard.

View attachment 1517841

How can we compete when these are the guys women dream of and see on social media? (I'm guessing he's around 12% BF)

View attachment 1517810

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack

how do I ascend to 12% BF without extreme dietcelling and injecting cattle hormones into my endocrine system?

There are lots of tiktok type of pretty boys and few jocks too in the age range 15-24 but they’d be called ugly here bcz they don’t have hunter eyes

yea lots of subhumans after 25 tho 🤷🏻‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and fogdart
There are lots of tiktok type of pretty boys and few jocks too in the age range 15-24 but they’d be called ugly here bcz they don’t have hunter eyes

yea lots of subhumans after 25 tho 🤷🏻‍♂️
Brutal collagen and youthful glow pill?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
how do I ascend to 12% BF without extreme dietcelling and injecting cattle hormones into my endocrine system?

Dietcelling is the only way. I managed to do it for a while (leading up to getting DEXA scanned) but have since relapsed:

Pics from the couple weeks leading up to the dexa scan:

Eboy
Carselfie

Pics more recently:

Bloated
Feb

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and fogdart

Perfect body for picking cotton and working in a plantation

• JFL
Reactions: poontang68

View attachment 1517841

View attachment 1517810

you just need to cut and your body will look great bro.
also that rugby player pic you posted, peopleon this site would shit on him if he posted here saying recessed bloated subhuman hahaha.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Perfect body for picking cotton and working in a plantation
My ancestors were selected for plantation work based on their athleticism. I'm proud to be a product of my ancestors.

• JFL
Reactions: poontang68
You do need to be low bodyfat but you don't need to be huge. Just get big delts that pop, be thin, and wear a muscle T.

I would have guessed 18% bodyfat. Under 16% is lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18261 and fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel

View attachment 1517841

View attachment 1517810

Gymcelling is fucking cope, you don't need to be shredded to slay foids.

• +1
Gymcelling is fucking cope, you don't need to be shredded to slay foids.
You need to be low body fat (i.e. shredded). Being facially lean is everything. The study showing low facial adiposity mogs masculinity destroyed me.

• +1

View attachment 1517841

View attachment 1517810

You look like 18% to me

Your physique is still ideal to a lot of women believe it or not ,women don't like guys who are too shredded,they see it as try hard and cringe,a physique like yours which is somewhere in the middle is ideal to women.

• Love it
Are you Jacked & Stacked?

View attachment 1517841

View attachment 1517810

I have like 30% bf, it never began for me