Notcel
Stag
- Joined
- May 4, 2023
- Posts
- 38,907
- Reputation
- 77,995
By default
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
cope asfBecome Hot & Attractive in your own eyes first, Mogg yourself then you may get s0me bitches on your dick.
Because in your own eyes you are LAME ASF. Conquer yourself first then Women. If you look great but a retard no one will like you will only do for your Lookscope asf
Mentalcel4L I get women but still think women don’t like me by default so I don’t embarrass myself
Pseudointellectual momentBecause in your own eyes you are LAME ASF. Conquer yourself first then Women. If you look great but a retard no one will like you will only do for your Looks
Trust yourself before you can trust others.Pseudointellectual moment
Maybe it’s bc I’m a diagnosed autist lmao
Either way I do what I want I get women
That doesn’t mean I should be oblivious to myself
Pseudointellectual moment againTrust yourself before you can trust others.
In your eye you rott so you feel the rott but if You think you are Hott You will be HottPseudointellectual moment again
Nothing I said indicated I don’t trust myself
No shit I trust myself who else will I trust
Nobody is reliable
Lmao I don’t need to manipulate myself in delusionIn your eye you rott so you feel the rott but if You think you are Hott You will be Hott
You have not conquered yourself first, Realize the "Atman". Delusion is not the answer but Hope and actions are.Lmao I don’t need to manipulate myself in delusion
I think im ugly yet women call me hot so it doesn’t matter I get my way anyway
Mindset cope needs to stop it’s either ur good looking or ur not