I just expect women to not be attracted to me

Notcel

Notcel

Stag
Joined
May 4, 2023
Posts
38,907
Reputation
77,995
By default
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN., horseman, Thodian and 1 other person
Become Hot & Attractive in your own eyes first, Mogg yourself then you may get s0me bitches on your dick.
 
Become Hot & Attractive in your own eyes first, Mogg yourself then you may get s0me bitches on your dick.
cope asf

Mentalcel4L I get women but still think women don’t like me by default so I don’t embarrass myself
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
cope asf

Mentalcel4L I get women but still think women don’t like me by default so I don’t embarrass myself
Because in your own eyes you are LAME ASF. Conquer yourself first then Women. If you look great but a retard no one will like you will only do for your Looks
 
Because in your own eyes you are LAME ASF. Conquer yourself first then Women. If you look great but a retard no one will like you will only do for your Looks
Pseudointellectual moment
Maybe it’s bc I’m a diagnosed autist lmao
Either way I do what I want I get women
That doesn’t mean I should be oblivious to myself
 
Pseudointellectual moment
Maybe it’s bc I’m a diagnosed autist lmao
Either way I do what I want I get women
That doesn’t mean I should be oblivious to myself
Trust yourself before you can trust others.
 
Trust yourself before you can trust others.
Pseudointellectual moment again
Nothing I said indicated I don’t trust myself
No shit I trust myself who else will I trust
Nobody is reliable
 
Pseudointellectual moment again
Nothing I said indicated I don’t trust myself
No shit I trust myself who else will I trust
Nobody is reliable
In your eye you rott so you feel the rott but if You think you are Hott You will be Hott
 
In your eye you rott so you feel the rott but if You think you are Hott You will be Hott
Lmao I don’t need to manipulate myself in delusion

I think im ugly yet women call me hot so it doesn’t matter I get my way anyway

Mindset cope needs to stop it’s either ur good looking or ur not
 
Lmao I don’t need to manipulate myself in delusion

I think im ugly yet women call me hot so it doesn’t matter I get my way anyway

Mindset cope needs to stop it’s either ur good looking or ur not
You have not conquered yourself first, Realize the "Atman". Delusion is not the answer but Hope and actions are.
 

Similar threads

vux
Replies
4
Views
54
D69mo
D69mo
Lorence
Replies
4
Views
60
partclesouls
partclesouls
BadLuck7892
Replies
16
Views
95
BadLuck7892
BadLuck7892
ØUROBOROS
Replies
6
Views
40
pfl
pfl
thehand
Replies
3
Views
68
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top