I just found a dead fly while digging in my ass

oldcel2002

oldcel2002

I will rope if I’m not 6”4 by May 2024
also my hair smells like absolute shit since I haven’t showered since last Friday.

I’m so dirty, and I beat my cock 5 times a day and coom in my sheets and let the coom crust:ogre:

My hand smells like death and humid flatulence.

my body odor is ideal for attracting stacy due to the pheromones.

I’m such a chud:lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: randomop, Heinrich Schmidt, smoth and 3 others
Disgusting fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot, Heinrich Schmidt and 5.5psl
Disgusting fuck.
I wallow in my own self pity. Like a pig rolling on manure

There used to be a point in time where I would shower twice a day, brush my teeth twice a day, and exercise.

But since I’ve realized hygiene is useless in getting laid since im not NT, and im also ugly there’s no point.

I wallow in my own self pity. Like a pig rolling on manure

There used to be a point in time where I would shower twice a day, brush my teeth twice a day, and exercise.

But since I’ve realized hygiene is useless in getting laid since im not NT, and im also ugly there’s no point.
Not about getting laid or some bullshit, aren't you fucking disgusting from yourself? Having greasy ass hair, smelling like cum. At this point you can just rope. It seems you've given up on life and everything in general lmao

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Not about getting laid or some bullshit, aren't you fucking disgusting from yourself? Having greasy ass hair, smelling like cum. At this point you can just rope. It seems you've given up on life and everything in general lmao
nah I haven’t given up on life, each day I wake up, and try to win big by betting on sports.

Even thought I lose most of the time. The idea that I might win big is there and that’s enough motivation for me to stay alive

nah I haven’t given up on life, each day I wake up, and try to win big by betting on sports.

Even thought I lose most of the time. The idea that I might win big is there and that’s enough motivation for me to stay alive
Your doing the right thing. My father had a friend who was a lifetime gambler, he went bankrupt and was homeless, his wife left him, his kids despise him. With the money he got from begging on the street he went to buy a lottery ticket and won. He gambled all that money and won BIG time. Now he's a multi-millionaire that owns multiple grocery markets in the city.

So never give up man, keep on betting and gambling. Mirin bro keep it up!

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot, Teddo23 and oldcel2002
also my hair smells like absolute shit since I haven’t showered since last Friday.

I’m so dirty, and I beat my cock 5 times a day and coom in my sheets and let the coom crust:ogre:

My hand smells like death and humid flatulence.

my body odor is ideal for attracting stacy due to the pheromones.

I’m such a chud:lul:
Look at you nigga. Muh my coach wronged me I was better than the others.
Muh I'll prove them all wrong :lul:

It's sad to see really.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Look at you nigga. Muh my coach wronged me I was better than the others.
Muh I'll prove them all wrong :lul:

It's sad to see really.
wait, what are you talking about?

wait, what are you talking about?
You know exactly what I'm talking about you fucking dirty swine. Get up and take a shower now if not for yourself then out of wrath for the people that wronged you and laughed at you. Clean your room and your bed sheets and go outside.

You know exactly what I'm talking about you fucking dirty swine. Get up and take a shower now if not for yourself then out of wrath for the people that wronged you and laughed at you. Clean your room and your bed sheets and go outside.
I switch to online for the rest of the school year because I was bullied by my so called “friends” it got so bad to the point one would literally splash water at me, throw things at me, etc. just him and my other “friends” embarrassing and humiliating me in front of everyone.

I had enough of all the bullying so I stood up against him and fought him

For my whole life I never was able to keep an irl friend. All I had was acquaintances at most, and when I got to know someone they would leave me in a span of 2-4 weeks

All my “friends” groups have gradually bullied me out of their friend groups.

I think it’s because im not NT

I remember when I started being more comfortable with those weirdo they started to talk behind my back calling me weird and etc

My a good person, I would never talk behind any of my friend’s backs

But I guess others have different morals

right now at this point in time

I’m in a battle with myself and im losing

• So Sad
Reactions: neverchadlite
I switch to online for the rest of the school year because I was bullied by my so called “friends” it got so bad to the point one would literally splash water at me, throw things at me, etc. just him and my other “friends” embarrassing and humiliating me in front of everyone.

I had enough of all the bullying so I stood up against him and fought him

For my whole life I never was able to keep an irl friend. All I had was acquaintances at most, and when I got to know someone they would leave me in a span of 2-4 weeks

All my “friends” groups have gradually bullied me out of their friend groups.

I think it’s because im not NT

I remember when I started being more comfortable with those weirdo they started to talk behind my back calling me weird and etc

My a good person, I would never talk behind any of my friend’s backs

But I guess others have different morals

right now at this point in time

I’m in a battle with myself and im losing
I feel for you but neither self-pity or self-hate is the way to go from here brother. You seriously lack self-respect and I mean it.

I was in a similar situation to you with people laughing behind my back but even though I could physically feel my testosterone drop to 0 for weeks and I was skipping school everyday, I kept going to the gym and running everyday, and my hygiene didn't change at all.

Self-respect is one reason, the other is hatred to the scum that laughed at me.

These are useful:

I took time writing this and sacrificed my precious post/rep ratio so don't disappoint me.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002