ULTIMATE [DARK TRIAD] Maxxing GUIDE - How to Harness Your Hatred and Focus Your Anger FOR UNLIMITED Motivation and POWER- HOLY FUCK GTFIH & VOTE!!!

What do you think?

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R

So previously I've asked the question of how to do this.
But I'm pretty confident I think I know now.

For the longest time now I've used my values, the things I want or believe in, or even just hope when I was depressed, and of course love [for my Oneitis] as my driving force.

But I soon realized that these can only last for so long.

However, eventually I came across a far superior and potentially limitless source of motivation...

It was then that I realized how right his words were.

Because there are people in this world I genuinely hate.

As there are far too many things here in it that spur great anger and rage in my heart.

But then I started asking myself, how exactly could I actually even use something like that?

And I also wondered to myself how I could even make sure to always remember it in the first place.

Not in a spergy ER kind of way, but as a constant fuel always keeping the fire for my desires burning bright.

Because by using my hatred, I can then find the willpower to overcome anything I'll face in my life no matter how difficult it may be.

If you think it's bullshit just remember that it's only Guts' hatred for Griffith, Darth Vader's hatred of himself, and Batman's hatred for the man who killed his parents that drove all of them into becoming what they are and doing what they do.

Cause after all...

But there's still a problem...

Even though I'm determined and very dark triad...

I tend to be too rational in my thinking as I'm an INTJ.

And I still struggle to be genuinely in touch with my emotions, even ones as strong as these.

Which is a problem because I need to be able to never forget my hatred so I can use it to achieve my goals.

That's how I discovered T h i s .

Before you ask...

No, Sith meditation isn't anything weak or cucked like any of that pathetic self-love hippie tree fucker 60's [[[c!a psyop]]] shit or some weird hindu dindu ethnic curry yoga type [sacred] cowshit either.

Because S i t h meditation is the most Perfect Embodiment of the Dark Triad philosophy.

The Sith are the polar opposites of the Jedi. The Jedi believe in peace over everything else, while the Sith believe in passion and power.

The Jedi believe in ridding themselves of any and all emotions so they can be pure vessels for the Force to fill, whereas the Sith believe in holding onto whatever emotion they feel and using that to drive them forward.

With all the differences that these rivals have, it’s quite surprising that they both choose meditation to get close to their respective sides of the Force. Even so, the way they meditate is different.
While the Jedi use meditation to clear their minds, the Sith use it to focus on the rage, hatred, and other negativity that they use to become dark-side warriors.

If you think about it, the corruption of something as inherently pure as meditation is a Sith thing to do. Still, it works well in their favor, as meditating on a particular thing heightens their connection to it.

For instance, if they choose to meditate on their rage, then that allows them to grow more passionate in that regard, hence adhering to the rules of the Sith Code.

As mentioned above, a major part of Sith meditation is its focus on emotions. In contrast to Jedi meditation, where the entire goal is to essentially run from emotions, Sith meditation uses those emotions to fulfill their agenda.
When a Sith meditates, they start off similar to the Jedi, in that they acknowledge the emotions they are currently feeling. Where it takes a turn is at the next step. Instead of doing what they can to free themselves from that feeling, the Sith focus on that emotion.

This intense focus on nothing else but that usually negative emotion allows the Sith to fully feel the effect of it. Then they are able to harness that concentrated negative energy to either propel themselves forward or use it in an attack.

This method of meditation allows the Sith to harness the energy of the Force, albeit the dark side of the Force, similar to how the Jedi use their meditation to channel the purer, light-side Force energy.

This is from their official lore too.
On the other hand, whereas the Jedi meditated to quiet their minds and connect with the Force, Sith Lords meditated to concentrate their anger, their fear, and their hatred into a pure point of ruthless power within them.[4] ***[[ISPOILER]As meditation was to have a stronger and more direct connection with the Force, it could sometimes affect one's surroundings without the practitioner's conscious control, usually causing surrounding objects, or even the practitioner themselves to levitate.[5][6][/ISPOILER]]***
ignore this ***last part***^ it's irrelevant but sounds like either some indigo or brown pill type shit tbh tbh
but this o.g. pillchart shit is pretty interesting too ngl

Jfl even cucked normie type meditation agrees it moggs hard tbh tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gookcelriceR, zeshama, Deleted member 26721 and 14 others
Jfl there also aren't any decent arguments against this btw because it really just works tbh ngl

lol there’s no point in channeling hatred nobody gives a fuck and u arent in a movie so nobody knows or cares

You’ll just be an angry incel u should focus on good stuff like motivation, ...
No shit, this isn't about ego or delusionmaxxing it's about how to use rage or hatred as a better motivation than just love or whatever you believe in.

As in something a little like this...

The whole idea I'm trying to present here is a mentalmaxx of sorts that relies on the dark triad concept as a whole, in order to weaponize darker and more negative emotions as a potential fuel source for unlimited motivation.

The "Sith meditation" encapsulates this idea perfectly as that's the ultimate purpose for it and what they believe gives them their power.

So they dedicate most of their off time solely just to meditating on their emotions of hatred, rage, etc.

Now yes, while they are fictional this same idea for "meditation" can still still be applied to your life.

Even though it wouldn't make sense to apply something like this for painting, playing guitar or some shit or whatever the fuck tbh, it does still have potential when trying to use it from a broader perspective to accomplish your goals in life as it's the ultimate form of motivation.

Now as whatever you choose to use that motivation for, that's still really just up to you.

But even then, using "negative" motivation such as this in order to motivate yourself to gain money and power for example would make still sense tbh, as even though it's not a sport or necessarily even something as physically exhausting it would still be a very demanding task nonetheless.
there is no channeling hatred, it's a negative emotion that exist to allow you to cope. The reality is that you most likely deserve all the bad things that has happened to you, but instead of taking responsibility (nofap, cold showers, no videogames etc) you cope with anger
Hatred comes about as a result of something that isn't right, be that like having something you love taken from you or some other wrong wrought upon your life, it's not cope because it's the one the few [and most powerful] emotions that can drive you to actually do something about it.

It's also ironic how you talk about "taking responsibility" while also believing that "all the bad things that have happened to you [are your own fault]" at the same time because that seems pretty inconsistent with your whole point if not just very hypocritical of you.

Especially when considering how that very same mindset [the latter^ quote] is actually more like that of a defeatist or nihilistic one in and of itself, which then ultimately begs the question of why you would even suggest the notion of something like self-improvement in the very first place.

Because you just end up contradicting yourself here, meaning no one will take your point seriously anyway.

So which is it-
Do you accept how you deserve all of this [the bad things in your life] because you just "brought it upon yourself"

Or do reject that notion and acknowledge how "this isn't your fault but is still wrong" and decide to fix it instead?

I only ask because while I kind of see the point you were trying to make here about muh "taking responsibility" and even why you might've said it that way, I still don't agree with your mindset.

The reason I don't though is because at the end of the day both mindsets^ [it isn't my fault VS this is my fault] can lead to either taking action [it's not fair/I won't allow it VS it's not I'm doing something wrong/I need to fix it] or complacency [I can't fix it/because it's out of my control VS I won't fix it/because I deserve it] when addressing said bad things, but the one you're suggesting isn't nearly as effective as mine because...

You’ll just be an angry incel...
@Yuno_howitez [I'm only tagging you here again rn to demonstrate how I'm both still addressing your reply^ while also acknowledging his^ at the very same time]...

...Anger is a good thing.

It's the most powerful form of motivation a human being can ever know and what has ultimately driven men to great change all throughout history.

Case and point:
suck my ballsack bitch

I DONT DESERVE ANY OF THIS

Anyway, now back to you @Yuno_howitez...

Overdosing on dopamine like you're suggesting:
u should focus on good stuff like motivation, discipline and dopamine overdose through the means of progressively...
is the exact opposite of discipline and what will ultimately lead you to complacency.

Or in your case just...
...watching more fucked up furry hentai
So I honestly can't even tell if you're serious here or being ironic and just trying to fuck with me.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 25339, Deleted member 21531 and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Only chads can afford to be dark triad not lowly peasants like us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 21146
how the fuck is this related to dark triad proper as the concept in psychology? this forum bastardizes it so much, autistic asf

What exactly is dark triad maxxing?

Only chads can afford to be dark triad not lowly peasants like us
Use dark triad concepts [Machiavellian manipulation] to your advantage to get what you want in life, and use dark or "negative" emotions like hatred and rage as fuel for your motivation to achieve your goals.

how the fuck is this related to dark triad proper as the concept in psychology? this forum bastardizes it so much, autistic asf
I know and I never said it related to just the "proper concept" of the dark triad in psychology, because I'm only referring to the "dark triadmaxxing" concept we use here which would actually just fall under Machiavellianism.

In fact the context in which I'm actually basing my whole idea of "dark motivationmaxxing" [via hatred and rage] is in regard to money and powermaxxing as a whole which is text book Machiavellian.

Call it aspie or whatever you want but it definitely works as a better motivator than love or happiness.

What exactly is dark triad maxxing?
In the context of this forum it usually takes the form of social manipulation but like I said above it's usually just being Machiavellian in some way.

Anyway, all of you just don't forget to vote in the poll at least.

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
Use dark triad concepts [Machiavellian manipulation] to your advantage to get what you want in life, and use dark or "negative" emotions like hatred and rage as fuel for your motivation to achieve your goals.

I know and I never said it related to just the "proper concept" of the dark triad in psychology, because I'm only referring to the "dark triadmaxxing" concept we use here which would actually just fall under Machiavellianism.

In fact the context in which I'm actually basing my whole idea of "dark motivationmaxxing" [via hatred and rage] is in regard to money and powermaxxing as a whole which is text book Machiavellian.

Call it aspie or whatever you want but it definitely works as a better motivator than love or happiness.

In the context of this forum it usually takes the form of social manipulation but like I said above it's usually just being Machiavellian in some way.

Anyway, all of you just don't forget to vote in the poll at least.

Can you explain it a bit more? Like what kind of personality traits would someone who dark triad maxxing possess?

That's the thing, tho. I don't wanna be pedantic cause it's pointless, but it's a bastardisation of machiavellianism as such, cause machiavellians are callous and pragmatic, they also score high on lack of capacity for identifying their own emotions or feeling pleasure, and high on depression. they're basically apathetic strategists, as an oversimplified way of putting it, so this kind of dark motivationmaxxing doesn't fit within the machiavellianiasm continuum. i get the idea that you're trying to convey tho, and for more neurotic people what you mentioned works

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Based rage motivation thread
dragon ball z GIF

• JFL
That's the thing, tho. I don't wanna be pedantic cause it's pointless, but it's a bastardisation of machiavellianism as such,
tbh yeah this forum completely throws out everything else related to the actual concept and reduces it to just the preconceived idea they already have of it in their own heads, which in this case is merely just a type of "Machiavellianism"

I suppose they only do this because they see the potential that comes from Machiavellianism and want to hone in on just that, but they still decided to associate the "dark triad" buzzword along with it for some reason.

Maybe it just sounds cool idk
cause machiavellians are callous and pragmatic, they also score high on lack of capacity for identifying their own emotions or feeling pleasure, and high on depression. they're basically apathetic strategists, as an oversimplified way of putting it
Jfl this part really resonates with me for some reason and at first I just assumed it was just because of my mbti type, well for the first part anyway, although my mbti type does have the tenancy to sometimes be prone to depression but really only when experiencing unhealthy loops.

I even mentioned near the upper half of my first post how I actually struggled to get in touch with these emotions for that very reason, and sought to address that because I recognized the great potential in motivationmaxxing with it.

so this kind of dark motivationmaxxing doesn't fit within the machiavellianiasm continuum. i get the idea that you're trying to convey tho, and for more neurotic people what you mentioned works
I see potential in using it for motivationmaxxing because I actually perceive that^ [the part I just mentioned above] to be one of my main faults, because I also see it [dark motivation] as much more powerful of a motivator than just using something like my desires or just even what I believe in.

That is to say I sometimes think I won't be as effective as someone driven by rage and hatred, even if I'm more rational in my thought process.

Peterson also kind of touches on a little bit of what I'm talking about overall, but only in some parts here

tbh yeah this forum completely throws out everything else related to the actual concept and reduces it to just the preconceived idea they already have of it in their own heads, which in this case is merely just a type of "Machiavellianism"

I suppose they only do this because they see the potential that comes from Machiavellianism and want to hone in on just that, but they still decided to associate the "dark triad" buzzword along with it for some reason.

Maybe it just sounds cool idk
yeah, it's just convenient wordage i guess. being pedantic over it is gay ofc but the problem is it can sometimes lead to the original concept being overly simplified like in this case. but yea you're right
Jfl this part really resonates with me for some reason and at first I just assumed it was just because of my mbti type, well for the first part anyway, although my mbti type does have the tenancy to sometimes be prone to depression but really only when experiencing unhealthy loops.

I even mentioned near the upper half of my first post how I actually struggled to get in touch with these emotions for that very reason, and sought to address that because I recognized the great potential in motivationmaxxing with it.
who knows, maybe you score higher on machiavellianism than the norm. anyway, disregard the mbti stuff, mbti is retarded, big 5 is better and actually scientific.
here are some tests you can use to quantify your degree of machiavellianism if you're curious

but yeah, if it can be a good way to get you fired up over things, go for it. i often times let bitterness from past mishaps and events fuel me also, it's potent and works pretty good if you're not overly detached from yourself. godspeed with it

• +1
Can you explain it a bit more? Like what kind of personality traits would someone who dark triad maxxing possess?
Machiavellianism.

"Dark triadmaxxers" here are almost always referring to using social skills to manipulate people into liking you or climbing some social hierarchy to gain power and influence.

I don't really know what else you want me to say other than that tbh

If you want to explore Machiavellianism there are thousands of sources on it, same with basic social manipulation

There are even videos less than 10 minutes on yt like this, which I think is what you were looking for me to say but idk

Jfl there also aren't any decent arguments against this btw because it really just works tbh ngl

No shit, this isn't about ego or delusionmaxxing it's about how to use rage or hatred as a better motivation than just love or whatever you believe in.

The whole idea I'm trying to present here is a mentalmaxx of sorts that relies on the dark triad concept as a whole, in order to weaponize darker and more negative emotions as a potential fuel source for unlimited motivation.

The "Sith meditation" encapsulates this idea perfectly as that's the ultimate purpose for it and what they believe gives them their power.

So they dedicate most of their off time solely just to meditating on their emotions of hatred, rage, etc.

Now yes, while they are fictional this same idea for "meditation" can still still be applied to your life.

Even though it wouldn't make sense to apply something like this for painting, playing guitar or some shit or whatever the fuck tbh, it does still have potential when trying to use it from a broader perspective to accomplish your goals in life as it's the ultimate form of motivation.

Now as whatever you choose to use that motivation for, that's still really just up to you.

But even then, using "negative" motivation such as this in order to motivate yourself to gain money and power for example would make still sense tbh, as even though it's not a sport or necessarily even something as physically exhausting it would still be a very demanding task nonetheless.

Hatred comes about as a result of something that isn't right, be that like having something you love taken from you or some other wrong wrought upon your life, it's not cope because it's the one the few [and most powerful] emotions that can drive you to actually do something about it.

It's also ironic how you talk about "taking responsibility" while also believing that "all the bad things that have happened to you [are your own fault]" at the same time because that seems pretty inconsistent with your whole point if not just very hypocritical of you.

Especially when considering how that very same mindset [the latter^ quote] is actually more like that of a defeatist or nihilistic one in and of itself, which then ultimately begs the question of why you would even suggest the notion of something like self-improvement in the very first place.

Because you just end up contradicting yourself here, meaning no one will take your point seriously anyway.

So which is it-
Do you accept how you deserve all of this [the bad things in your life] because you just "brought it upon yourself"

Or do reject that notion and acknowledge how "this isn't your fault but is still wrong" and decide to fix it instead?

I only ask because while I kind of see the point you were trying to make here about muh "taking responsibility" and even why you might've said it that way, I still don't agree with your mindset.

The reason I don't though is because at the end of the day both mindsets^ [it isn't my fault VS this is my fault] can lead to either taking action [it's not fair/I won't allow it VS it's not I'm doing something wrong/I need to fix it] or complacency [I can't fix it/because it's out of my control VS I won't fix it/because I deserve it] when addressing said bad things, but the one you're suggesting isn't nearly as effective as mine because...

@Yuno_howitez [I'm only tagging you here again rn to demonstrate how I'm both still addressing your reply^ while also acknowledging his^ at the very same time]...

It's the most powerful form of motivation a human being can ever know and what has ultimately driven men to great change all throughout history.

Case and point:

is the exact opposite of discipline and what will ultimately lead you to complacency.

Or in your case just...

So I honestly can't even tell if you're serious here or being ironic and just trying to fuck with me.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

I have wanted to channel rage into accomplishing my goals in life for ages but I have not been able to verbalise the concept or realise the practice. Thank you for this.
Btw phonk music and drawing satanic imagery helps

• +1
I have wanted to channel rage into accomplishing my goals in life for ages but I have not been able to verbalise the concept or realise the practice. Thank you for this.
Btw phonk music and drawing satanic imagery helps
Sith meditation concept seems pretty streamline and made specifically just for that tbh

Aggressive obviously music helps too and there are plenty of genres out there but I suppose it depends on personal taste and what affects you best.

Doom music, danheim [trance like nordic chants], aggressive hip hop, synthwave, phonk etc.

I generally avoid imagery like that though since I don't want to run the risk of possession by any demons or other entities but I get what you're saying.

NICE POST NICEEE I WILL BECOME MULTI BILLIONAIRE VILLAIN THEY WILL ALL PAY THEY...
stardust GIF

• JFL
@chaddyboi66 what's so funny nigger

• JFL

For the longest time now I've used my values, the things I want or believe in, or even just hope when I was depressed, and of course love [for my Oneitis] as my driving force.

View attachment 1874979

However, eventually I came across a far superior and potentially limitless source of motivation...

As there are far too many things here in it that spur great anger and rage in my heart.

But then I started asking myself, how exactly could I actually even use something like that?

And I also wondered to myself how I could even make sure to always remember it in the first place.

Not in a spergy ER kind of way, but as a constant fuel always keeping the fire for my desires burning bright.

Because by using my hatred, I can then find the willpower to overcome anything I'll face in my life no matter how difficult it may be.

If you think it's bullshit just remember that it's only Guts' hatred for Griffith, Darth Vader's hatred of himself, and Batman's hatred for the man who killed his parents that drove all of them into becoming what they are and doing what they do.

Cause after all...

And I still struggle to be genuinely in touch with my emotions, even ones as strong as these.

Which is a problem because I need to be able to never forget my hatred so I can use it to achieve my goals.

Before you ask...

No, Sith meditation isn't anything weak or cucked like any of that pathetic self-love hippie tree fucker 60's [[[c!a psyop]]] shit or some weird hindu dindu ethnic curry yoga type [sacred] cowshit either.

Because S i t h meditation is the most Perfect Embodiment of the Dark Triad philosophy.

ignore this ***last part***^ it's irrelevant but sounds like either some indigo or brown pill type shit tbh tbh

Vengance

Menace

Anger

Let it boil inside you

Release all hate for whores and normies

Become the villain sigma who says what he wants and gives no fucks about muh losing muh “social circle” muh muh

• Love it
Vengance

Menace

Anger

Let it boil inside you

Release all hate for whores and normies

Become the villain sigma who says what he wants and gives no fucks about muh losing muh “social circle” muh muh

You get it.

Focus and hone in on that feeling like this meditation and don't let it go to waste.

Use it toward your goals because from it you gain nigh unlimited power of will and the strength to overcome great struggle, but be warned that it will only hinder you further away from your goals if you do end up wasting it so always remember to take advantage of it whenever it finds you.

• +1
Reactions: Over
they also score high on lack of capacity for identifying their own emotions or feeling pleasure, and high on depression. they're basically apathetic strategists,
i think it fits many men on this site, although perhaps I am self-projecting.

I think there's a lot of value to be gained in being able to turn depressed young men into motivated achievers.

I would join or perhaps start a cult that focusses on something like this tbh. Normie society doesn't understand us.

legit

You get it.

Focus and hone in on that feeling like this meditation and don't let it go to waste.

Use it toward your goals because from it you gain nigh unlimited power of will and the strength to overcome great struggle, but be warned that it will only hinder you further away from your goals if you do end up wasting it so always remember to take advantage of it whenever it finds you.

You need pain to evolve, this is how you get stronger, through experiencing terrible agony for example breakup is the best way to start your villain arc. Pain will build your character.

I need to ltr some foid asap and ignore red flags so she can fuck me up. It’s always same story: guy loved a girl, she was a whore and cheated, guy is now a fuck boy goes through glowup and gymmax with T/tren.

• Woah

So which is it-

Case and point:

Or in your case just...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Letting the hate flow through me

• +1

So which is it-

Case and point:

Or in your case just...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

wait why am i tagged in this

• +1
wait why am i tagged in this
I was just using your words to prove a point and your post was actually in response to the one I was also responding to at the same time too.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Sounds interesting, gonna read later.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: zerotohero
What are those colors? :feelspepo:

What are those colors? :feelspepo:
bluepill blue, hot pink, and poop curry brown

Also blood red and amber phosphor.

And just blackpill black tbh tbh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22611

View attachment 1874979

Cause after all...

Before you ask...

Underrated thread man
When I lack anger, I’m apathetic and can’t really get things done I think
This is why stoicism can make you lazy IMO
For example, this girl I was rejected by is going for my chadlite friend (on looks only obv), and I’m going to try and use that as fuel to keep getting more shredded and do well at stuff

• +1
Underrated thread man
When I lack anger, I’m apathetic and can’t really get things done I think
This is why stoicism can make you lazy IMO
For example, this girl I was rejected by is going for my chadlite friend (on looks only obv), and I’m going to try and use that as fuel to keep getting more shredded and do well at stuff
Good, do that then but just remember that while you focus on improving your body to not also forget your face.

Stoicism makes you immovable [to struggle], but it also makes you immovable [to change].

This is the path to complacency.

Struggle and overcome, then you will become strong and know true power.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
Power will find you again.

Good, do that then but just remember that while you focus on improving your body to not also forget your face.

Stoicism makes you immovable [to struggle], but it also makes you immovable [to change].

This is the path to complacency.

Struggle and overcome, then you will become strong and know true power.
Good insight man, and yeah I’m getting shredded for facial definition don’t worry

• +1
This is what embracing hate feels like

This is what embracing rage feels like