I just fucked my skin again. I thought lets try fucking paulas fucking choice bha again and now my fucking skin is dried out AGAIN

D

Deleted member 22354

I tried it a while ago and this also happened, how can you recommend this shit? Not even epiduo forte dries my skin this bad.

I was on my way deleting this acc, but I had to say this. Stop recommending this shit, worst product.

Either use water only, use a good cleanser or get shit like tret, differin or epiduo.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 27857
ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
I tried it a while ago and this also happened, how can you recommend this shit? Not even epiduo forte dries my skin this bad.

I was on my way deleting this acc, but I had to say this. Stop recommending this shit, worst product.

Either use water only, use a good cleanser or get shit like tret, differin or epiduo.
You are bound to stay here forever.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 22354
listen ive been researching (((skincare))) for over 3 years ill just tell you this. EVERY skincare product that isnt sunscreen tretinoin and accutane is pure mental masturbation. also there r 3 types of people clear skin their whole life clear skin only if their lifestyle isnt ABSOLUTE UTTER DOGSHIT and people who will have dogshit skin forever unless they take accutane

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 22354

I put chapstick on my entire face instead of moisturizer after a shower and it genuinely works better

All moisturizers just dry me out more I'm cursed

Running the coconut Burts bees nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640 and Deleted member 22354
I don’t use anything anymore except chemical free moisturizer no longer get acne or redness

• +1
listen ive been researching (((skincare))) for over 3 years ill just tell you this. EVERY skincare product that isnt sunscreen tretinoin and accutane is pure mental masturbation. also there r 3 types of people clear skin their whole life clear skin only if their lifestyle isnt ABSOLUTE UTTER DOGSHIT and people who will have dogshit skin forever unless they take accutane
I agree. Im type 2. I have perfect clear skin when I eat healthy and only user water and a cleanser.

For most acnecells physical exfoliation and not using any products with a healthy diet will fix there skin (ideally therefore keto in my experience).

You are bound to stay here forever.
I just post a tinder screenshot and leave. Here I find a new thread -> comment -> want to leave -> look at offtopic or looksmax -> open a new thread -> repeat jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633 and emeraldglass
I use to try do a complicated skin care routine with heaps of products but I found my skin was best when I ran just a moisturiser, cleanser and Tret. Basic but very effective

mirin your pfp btw

• +1
nianciamide and vitamin c serum has been really good for my skin

I just post a tinder screenshot and leave. Here I find a new thread -> comment -> want to leave -> look at offtopic or looksmax -> open a new thread -> repeat jfl
It is entertaining tho.

• +1
Why do you keep comparing it to epiduo forte? They’re completely different products with different ingredients.

If you’re already using epiduo forte, there’s a good chance your skin is too sensitive to use paula’s choice bha. Likewise, you may just be allergic to the product.

• +1
mirin your pfp btw
justshower

thank you bhai. I took the cat pill, still thurston pilled

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
I agree. Im type 2. I have perfect clear skin when I eat healthy and only user water and a cleanser.
that means youre a volcel acnecel. i estimate around 95 percent of people who have acne are in this category, which is why it is so common for normies to associate acne with shit hygiene etc, and thus ruining type 3s lives who actually try their hardest to get rid of them

• Hmm...
that means youre a volcel acnecel. i estimate around 95 percent of people who have acne are in this category, which is why it is so common for normies to associate acne with shit hygiene etc, and thus ruining type 3s lives who actually try their hardest to get rid of them
nah i solved acne 7 years ago. Im acne free, the only thing i still struggle sometimes are clogged pores, therefore i tried bha, but its shit.

Most acne is gut/hormones related. Its not a natural state based on my knowledge. May be wrong

It is addicting tho.
fixed it for your

honestly i think its better to leave, if you read all the good looksmaxxing threads already tbh

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Most acne is gut/hormones related. Its not a natural state based on my knowledge. May be wrong
my personal conclusion from reading various articles is that acne is a byproduct of modern era where some people due to their genetics simply cannot adapt to the industrialized world and its toxic air and food. acne was much less frequent in the past despite teens working in literal coal mines digging dogshit with their faces, and some studies on isolated tribes show literally 0 occurences of acne vulgaris. the current consensus on acne is that its caused by "muh hormone fluctuations" but thats complete bullshit as all teens go through this phase yet some still have crystal clear skin.

• +1
fixed it for your

honestly i think its better to leave, if you read all the good looksmaxxing threads already tbh
I get you. I came for looksmaxing but i stayed for the shitposting.

• +1
my personal conclusion from reading various articles is that acne is a byproduct of modern era where some people due to their genetics simply cannot adapt to the industrialized world and its toxic air and food.
This is an interesting take tbh
acne was much less frequent in the past despite teens working in literal coal mines digging dogshit with their faces, and some studies on isolated tribes show literally 0 occurences of acne vulgaris.
imo combination of shit lifestyle (sedentary, hardly any movement and barely in the sun), too much skin care/cleansing and thus a destruction of the skin barrier and especially the lipid balance and ofc ormonal disruptors (also in skincare products) related to your thesis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
This is an interesting take tbh

imo combination of shit lifestyle (sedentary, hardly any movement and barely in the sun), too much skin care/cleansing and thus a destruction of the skin barrier and especially the lipid balance and ofc ormonal disruptors (also in skincare products) related to your thesis.
there are so many takes on acne , and considering nothing has been set in stone, they all could potentially be true. the one i fear the most is that acne "signal that something is wrong with your body" and the "face maps" bs in which case taking accutane would just additionally add to the insult.

• +1
i said this many times SKINCARE IS A MEME. You will only make your face worse and more irritated the more skincare you use. think about when you were a kid and had perfect skin, you weren't even washing your face let alone putting shit chemical products on it. The only thing you need is water and maybe natural oils like jojoba or olive oil if your skin is dry

• +1