Gengar’s Ghost
wizard
Staff
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2018
- Posts
- 187,237
- Reputation
- 318,227
- OP
- #51
Okay I found the video!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Show it
![]()
any chance you have the link too this video, i’m really curious now![]()
He deserved it![]()
The Guy Fucked The Daughter Of A Policeman And Posted The Video Online
Click To Watchwww.livegore.com
@BigBallsLarry I found it. I haven’t watched it though.
reminds me of the 4chan post 'you're a cuck if you have a daughter' lolI don’t think the issue was her being underage. It was just a blow to the cop’s ego that his daughter was getting rawdogged by some random favela dweller.
typical third world live leak video tbh![]()
The Guy Fucked The Daughter Of A Policeman And Posted The Video Online
Click To Watchwww.livegore.com
@BigBallsLarry I found it. I haven’t watched it though.
Whoever wrote that has to be mentally ill.
Brootal sheeeit. Is it a whitepassing latina foid or is she just frauding? I didn’t bother to check the vid.typical third world live leak video tbh![]()
Looks pretty white passing, and doesn't look like makeup abuse. The scrawny boy couldn't even get a single moan out of her tho, brutal shit.Brootal sheeeit. Is it a whitepassing latina foid or is she just frauding? I didn’t bother to check the vid.
TBH if you ignore the obvious exageration he's pretty right. Like obviously you don't wanna fuck ur own daughter or anything, but it is true that you're raising her solely for another man to breed her. But oh well, that's just how life works.Whoever wrote that has to be mentally ill.![]()
Says jeet from BangladeshWestern culture gets you killed over stupid things, it's sad