I just said a completely random sentence out of nowhere (GTFIH)

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
i was trying to get in bed and i suddenly said " i had a blood test". I have no clue why i said that, feels so fucking weird. maybe i should have a blood test, maybe my unconscious self in future is somehow signaling me.

you guys know i'm lucid dream expert right? hear my theory about this. what if end up advancing so much in lucid dream that i can somehow move through time and see past and send information? maybe in future im dying to some blood related issues or sth. myself in future who is in hospital probably is doing strong lucid dreams to somehow inform me in this time. so i can prevent it? maybe it's the fact that i smoke a lot.
i should have my blood tested asap, am i being logical here?

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Time for your meds, schizo.

• JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta and slayerToBe
I’m not joking when I say I relate to this and schizo-like speak where you just unleash a stream of consciousness like the first things that come to mind without second guessing it it’s high inhib as fuck maybe a little schizophrenic but it’s also something high iq people do so we’re probably just high iq don’t worry about whatever that shit is though it’s just the stream of consciousness that spoke out of nowhere and now you’re overthinking it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Psychophilly
Why would i say "i had a blood test" out of nowhere?? im going to bed and there is 0 reason for me to say that sentence.
Just take them, bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
I’m not joking when I say I relate to this and schizo-like speak where you just unleash a stream of consciousness like the first things that come to mind without second guessing it it’s high inhib as fuck maybe a little schizophrenic but it’s also something high iq people do so we’re probably just high iq don’t worry about whatever that shit is though it’s just the stream of consciousness that spoke out of nowhere and now you’re overthinking it
that felt weird as fuck, i wanna try saying random shit again. maybe i'm connecting to my future self.

that felt weird as fuck, i wanna try saying random shit again. maybe i'm connecting to my future self.
I wanna shoot indians

Woah see that was maybe me connecting to my future self too (but that was a joke it’s in Minecraft)

I wanna shoot indians

Woah see that was maybe me connecting to my future self too (but that was a joke it’s in Minecraft)
i just tried and it doesn't work, u can't even come up with something random. This was real random. this sentence is too perfect to be random.

This is one of my many neurotic tics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back