i just want to be a gamer

quinn24

quinn24

死にたいよwwwww
I don't even have the attention span to play video games. They get boring easily. I'm jealous of the gaming addicts, and those who get hyped for new video game releases or whatever

im not rich enough to be on drugs 24/7, wtf do i do?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dissonance, Ferrari worthy, Deleted member 443 and 3 others
You should make more money if you've got the time

video games get boring as you get older tbh, everything becomes less enjoyable as you age.. :feelscry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, The Dude Abides, Deleted member 1476 and 3 others
video games get boring as you get older tbh, everything becomes less enjoyable as you age.. :feelscry:
There are rarely good games anymore. Skyrim was the golden age tbh. Now it's just Fortnite and Apex Legends and shit.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Krezo, SikKunt and 4 others
Play video games high

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and FailedNormie
Gaymers me

There are rarely good games anymore. Skyrim was the golden age tbh. Now it's just Fortnite and Apex Legends and shit.
I'm laughing my arse over here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Insomniac and nausea
Skyrim without mods is an unplayable mess tbh but it’s great with mods.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and SikKunt
Skyrim without mods is an unplayable mess tbh but it’s great with mods.
This. The mess was fun for the first year or two it came out. The mods for it just made the game immortal.
jfl at ur brain

:soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
based

try league of soylent (try it, you might like it)

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Video games are a good cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
I used to be able to sink 8+ hours a day into video games but now I get bored after 2.

This. The mess was fun for the first year or two it came out. The mods for it just made the game immortal.
This boy srsly thinks soyrim was a good game.

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Krezo and Deleted member 1106

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Minecraft is still a good game I play on 2b2t.org and its some of the most fun I have with vidyacopes.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Soulsmaxx and Krezo
I remember being a kid and spending hours on single player games. Then COD happened. Truth be told there are still so many old games I know I would like but haven't played yet, but it feels so empty trying. Starting up that old ps2, n64, xbox, pc gem I never had a chance to play feels so lonely. Just sitting there while the world passes me by. I know I would like the game but I just cant waste away any more. I always had dreams of finding those weird niche gamer girl and playing through the game with her, you know to actually share the games experience with someone but we all know now they are just whores like the rest.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1476