I keep fantasize about my oneitis rejecting me

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I think about it, in the most brutal ways possible, i shoot up cortisol all day but its not enough. she has to reject me physically to get my heart shattered and perish. thats all i think about anymore, im exhausted from constantly torturing myself, starving, dehydrating, lifting weights, cold showers, no airconditioning, my time is near.

last time she did it, it wasnt verbal, she just run away from me as if im some sort of a monster, so it didnt hurt as much. it hurts more when she says it in a cold way, with full intent on making sure you regret the moment you were born.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1106 and Insomniac
That’s not a fantasy it’s reality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Vitruvian
lol gtfih AGAIN

@Insomniac

@kobecel
@fobos
@mojopin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and 2 others
That’s not a fantasy it’s reality

yes but its been a while since i got my dose. i also hate how i keep surviving somehow only to prolong my suffering

Cuck

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Insomniac and Sizzurp
"having an oneitis is cucked" cliche even though i hav no control over it
Yes you do I have had at least 10 ONEITIS in my life. It just takes time to realize that their nothing special and just the average roasties. I''ll make a thread on it and make sure to tag you to see it.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and nausea
Yes you do I have had at least 10 ONEITIS in my life. It just takes time to realize that their nothing special and just the average roasties. I''ll make a thread on it and make sure to tag you to see it.
wont accomèplish shit
his mind is broken

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Ritalincel

Yes you do I

ngl, i had forgotten about her for months. it didnt do me any good, i felt empty af, had nothing to rage over, i started using anime/vidya to cope which made me lazy and dumb. Then i got exams, i decided to find out if she graduated, and screwed myself once again.

It just takes time to realize that their nothing special and just the average roasties.

mentally you can convince yourself that they are nothing special, but your heart will always tell the difference
his mind is broken

i tried to fix it but it just wont calibrate

Last edited: