i keep fucking getting stares in public

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

逆様邪八宝塞
theres no fucking way im attractive enough to get this much attention but also no fucking way im that disgusting to get those ew stares beacuse i can tell that those arent ew stares, maybe they wonder why i look so feminine and baby faced or something so they scan my face few times

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and starvecell
just take ur meds bro

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, WatermelonLover, JustCallMeKash and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, CarrotMaxxer and lestoa
tbh I got that all the time n ppl being nice but I got a buzz cuz I was scared of the attention

maybe they wonder why i look so feminine and baby faced or something so they scan my face few times
That’s what I wanted to say, you have soft facial features which aren’t that common especially where we’re from, this is most likely it, you stand out from the average guy, it’s actually a halo. Being ogre looking is the same as being an incel in 2024

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, CarrotMaxxer and shizuku11111
The answer all depends if you’re getting approached.

Or your confidence is shit and you’re unironically imagining it

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
The answer all depends if you’re getting approached.

Or your confidence is shit and you’re unironically imagining it
i once ended up on spotted account of my city (basically creepshot page where u take pic of someone and then people tell u their ig

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
i once ended up on spotted account of my city (basically creepshot page where u take pic of someone and then people tell u their ig
lol wtf didn’t even know that was a thing. Did you start getting followers

tbh I got that all the time n ppl being nice but I got a buzz cuz I was scared of the attention
im literally buzzed rn :forcedsmile:

Why not walk up to one of them?

lol wtf didn’t even know that was a thing. Did you start getting followers
yeah bur just from a girl who probably took it, she ended up requesting me but i rejected it cuz she was short ltb

• JFL
Reactions: VolcelFTW
Why not walk up to one of them?
let alone me being aspie af and not knowing how to talk to ppl let alone girls, i also have bunch of insecurities such as being acnecel, only on cheeks but still and being bloated af

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Korea
let alone me being aspie af and not knowing how to talk to ppl let alone girls, i also have bunch of insecurities such as being acnecel, only on cheeks but still and being bloated af
You are a cutecel so they will let you down easy trust

just be tall, white, have hair and not be fat

this is like 40% of all looksmaxxing

• Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
theres no fucking way im attractive enough to get this much attention but also no fucking way im that disgusting to get those ew stares beacuse i can tell that those arent ew stares, maybe they wonder why i look so feminine and baby faced or something so they scan my face few times
As for this you’re probably low confidence

I think your fate is calling you to be gay.

The only coherent sentences out of you are 8x6 big black dick related.
Ew no i love woman

Bbc is just something i want my dick to be

As a 6'2cel people give me the most weird stares, sometimes I will pass by and they will do the long stares, sometimes they do double checks. Old ladies are the worse.
People say it's all in our head, but even if we know we ain't Gigachads, then what the f are they staring at? I have seen taller men than me, that don't attract so many stares.

They made me fcked up in the head, now everyone I go, feels like I'm being judged.
I wish I could be ugly in peace :feelsrope:
Next thing you know, truecel pulls a shotgun and kills everyone, HE is the bad guy. Elliot Rodger did nothing wrong, fck psychopath normies.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
ngl i be getting the stares too
do you have a prettyboy look? I think that might be it

just be tall, white, have hair and not be fat

this is like 40% of all looksmaxxing
nigga i live in a full white country and have a buzzcut and am bit fat

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin