I keep measuring my mfr 1.07 and 1.12 but I have SFS

Reformed

Reformed

compoundmaxxing
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Posts
12,801
Reputation
26,560
1.07 up close, and 1.12 in distanced pics

And using a ruler quickly in the mirror, I can easily tell the pupil distance is more than the vertical distance

I also have SFS, my jaw is so small compared to the rest of my face, which makes my midface region appear larger.

Does this mean I’m guaranteed to ascend with bimax?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 18582
SFS = Deep bite and lower incisor crowding if you have straight teeth but look that way then it's just your genetics. Bimax will be useless
 
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Reformed and Deleted member 27452
SFS = Deep bite and lower incisor crowding if you have straight teeth but look that way then it's just your genetics. Bimax will be useless
I had braces as a kid for teeth crowding.

So should I just go straight to jaw implants?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
SFS = Deep bite and lower incisor crowding if you have straight teeth but look that way then it's just your genetics. Bimax will be useless
Vertical genio?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
no mfr for your lack of frame.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Detective, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
Least autistic post on .org
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 18879 and Reformed
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25705, Skywalker, Reformed and 1 other person
While you were measuring your pupil distance like an autistic maniac, chad was having a dopamine overdose on an angelic stacy.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Reformed
Pic?
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant, StacyRepellent and Reformed
09ED9D1D 0400 43C4 A5C4 F938BA10B2FA

1.09 here
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bordan jarrett, Skywalker, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
While you were measuring your pupil distance like an autistic maniac, chad was having a dopamine overdose on an angelic stacy.
while you were typing this i was jacking off.....
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789

Similar threads

plaz100
Replies
9
Views
51
WaterSnake
WaterSnake
J
Replies
6
Views
86
JustWannaImprove271
J
Penguino12
Replies
5
Views
40
Penguino12
Penguino12
JOKEMAN
Replies
2
Views
33
JOKEMAN
JOKEMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top