I know 5 hard surgerymaxxers from this forum. Every single one got botched and looks uncanny. The moral of the story:

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
@6ft4 Got maxilla surgery and looks like a chipmunk now despite he looked fine before. Literally paid money to deform himself at 6ft4. Holy shit what a retard

@dr_looksmax got nose surgery which fair he had a bad nose before. But now he looks like a Michael Jackson botched alien freak and its still big

@some ginger manlet that i know got jaw surgery at 5ft3. Despite I told him a million times he needs LL and hair dye. But now he looks like a weird gigachad jaw. Like overly big. It looks cringe. Along with the fact its clearly still over at 5ft3 and ginger and 30k down the drain

@some manlet Indian guy that I know got leg lengthening surgery. And he was freaking out cos they botched him and he got bow legs and he felt like he looked super alien. And had to get corrective surgery (pay for it, not free) and not even sure if they fixed it or not.

Tldr surgery makes u look uncanny 95% of the time.

Moral of the story is just stop being a retard thinking ur muh smart for getting surgery.

Your not smart. Your just an autistic retard who missed the tan gym and fashion memo.

Just do what normal adjusted people do. Tan, good fashion, get a good body(not through roids as you'll bald), that's honestly all you need.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998, YungTrappa, ey88 and 21 others
Creatine 20mg niacinamide 100mg x3 a day

L theanine + 4 raw egg yolk every morning or supplement alpha GPC

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998, in8aesthetics, YungTrappa and 8 others
Can you post their before after pictures please?

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, greywind, BoredPrince and 5 others
Plenty of people have decent results but don't feel like sharing their before/after and often hide the fact they had any surgery done. Botched people tend to be louder, either as a some form of revenge to docs or of coping "No, I'm totally not botched, I look good, I didn't waste money, see".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, Linus1888, mathis and 8 others
basic hygiene like taking a shower and brushing teeth can literally take any guy from sub5 to chadlite anyways, like surgery is cope just be yourself wth

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, bigseal, Surgerymaxxer1998 and 17 others
@NZb6Air
Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and NZb6Air
Arent u kinda new to lecture about hardmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
Arent u kinda new to lecture about hardmaxxing?
If he knows about these users and their experiences, then he’s clearly not new.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, DarkAscender and Angutoid
good thread, nobody want to be rich af these days.

you should add that lil faggot who took hormones growth and has a 31 years old face at 16, idk his name tho

• +1
If he knows about these users and their experiences, then he’s clearly not new.
I still think if anybody here ascended through hardmaxxing they would just leave the site and we would never know that they ascended

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and N1666
fooled by randomness and selection bias

• +1
@6ft4 Got maxilla surgery and looks like a chipmunk now despite he looked fine before. Literally paid money to deform himself at 6ft4. Holy shit what a retard

@dr_looksmax got nose surgery which fair he had a bad nose before. But now he looks like a Michael Jackson botched alien freak and its still big

@some ginger manlet that i know got jaw surgery at 5ft3. Despite I told him a million times he needs LL and hair dye. But now he looks like a weird gigachad jaw. Like overly big. It looks cringe. Along with the fact its clearly still over at 5ft3 and ginger and 30k down the drain

@some manlet Indian guy that I know got leg lengthening surgery. And he was freaking out cos they botched him and he got bow legs and he felt like he looked super alien. And had to get corrective surgery (pay for it, not free) and not even sure if they fixed it or not.

Moral of the story is just stop being a retard thinking ur muh smart for getting surgery.

Your not smart. Your just an autistic retard who missed the tan gym and fashion memo.

Just do what normal adjusted people do. Tan, good fashion, get a good body(not through roids as you'll bald), that's honestly all you need.
but what if u rlly are a genio away? like literally?

• +1

who are you

• +1
some noses even with botched rhino look better than before lol

• +1
some noses even with botched rhino look better than before lol
Coping. it's extremely embarrassing and life ruining to have botched Rhino, especially as a male.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and basedblackpiller
Coping. it's extremely embarrassing and life ruining to have botched Rhino, especially as a male.
you'd be surprised boyo

• +1
@NZb6Air thoughts about this thread brother?

• +1
Slowly starting to like my side profile v0 ealq67utwuta1

Any botch looks better than this lol ur the one coping buddy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, YungTrappa, overtier1011 and 3 others
Has a similar pheno to me, minus the nose

Is she Persian? I'm half
no clue, ik she's American that's all maybe she is persian

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and greycel
Dnrd try your luck and undergo 5 surgeries

• +1
I think you can fix bumps. But you can't fix a bulbous nose.

Your coping if you disagree
oh yeah I'm white idk ppl with ethnic nose

• +1
@NZb6Air
Thoughts?
Creatine 20mg niacinamide 100mg x3 a day

L theanine + 4 raw egg yolk every morning or supplement alpha GPC
@PeakIncels

:lul:
I thought this was the original post cause i have ninner OP muted :lul::lul:

But it's obv not true, a shit ton of users ascended from surgery even here and some i talk to in PMs

a good public one is @Zvy or @Gaia262

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, Gaia262, curryascenderr and 3 others
@PeakIncels

View attachment 3174793
But it's obv not true, a shit ton of users ascended from surgery even here and some i talk to in PMs

yea tbh, surgery cannot be cope at all, since it's the only thing that has immediate effect on you, and a dramatic change

it can botch you but fortunately we have people minimally knowledgeable here to suggest retarded surgeons that can save people

or just go to giant implants, I think he is good tbh, a lil shady, like tracker in your intestine type of shit but I think he good

EDIT: mentions still ain't working, what have you done to me brah..

• +1
yea tbh, surgery cannot be cope at all, since it's the only thing that has immediate effect on you, and a dramatic change

it can botch you but fortunately we have people minimally knowledgeable here to suggest retarded surgeons that can save people

or just go to giant implants, I think he is good tbh, a lil shady, like tracker in your intestine type of shit but I think he good
this OP is obviously lying as well :
"@some ginger manlet that i know got jaw surgery at 5ft3. Despite I told him a million times he needs LL and hair dye. But now he looks like a weird gigachad jaw. Like overly big. It looks cringe. Along with the fact its clearly still over at 5ft3 and ginger and 30k down the drain

@some manlet Indian guy that I know got leg lengthening surgery. And he was freaking out cos they botched him and he got bow legs and he felt like he looked super alien. And had to get corrective surgery (pay for it, not free) and not even sure if they fixed it or not."

YE OK BRO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, Chintuck22, curryascenderr and 1 other person
this OP is obviously lying as well :
"@some ginger manlet that i know got jaw surgery at 5ft3. Despite I told him a million times he needs LL and hair dye. But now he looks like a weird gigachad jaw. Like overly big. It looks cringe. Along with the fact its clearly still over at 5ft3 and ginger and 30k down the drain

"

YE OK BRO
the cope is too strong☠️

• +1
@PeakIncels

View attachment 3174793

That guy seems like a fake.

He randomly made a botch thread..

*from this post*
People are staring me whenever i go out.
My life is over. I am laying all the day long in my bed

And months later:

you are such a lying fuck
Why would you try to confuse people here
i guess to keep competition low but its a shit way to do so just morphing/editing pictures claiming to have gotten procedures you never got

He said he had 2 secret surgeries? It worked for him, but he won't tell others. Why?
Nah these are fucking insane procedures and it was risky ones so i won't be a lab rat for people. Sorry bro. I mentionned them just to show my dedication to looksmaxing

I think he just masturbates to the idea of surgery tbh. Sending his morphs around for attention.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998, YungTrappa, Chintuck22 and 2 others
That guy seems like a fake.

He randomly made a botch thread..
View attachment 3174813
*from this post*

And months later:
View attachment 3174810

He said he had 2 secret surgeries? It worked for him, but he won't tell others. Why?

I think he just masturbates to the idea of surgery tbh. Sending his morphs around for attention.
? eh's literally trolling nigger , he did fake botch threads like 3 times :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Maybe, do you think he ascended from his starting point?

You think he looks better after this point in time to now?

Also how did he ascend at the start of his surgery? From this:
View attachment 3174831

To this:
View attachment 3174828

This was what he said he did:
View attachment 3174833
implants obviously , he loks insane good ye, his hairline lowering was low iq tho
and it's not maybe he literally says it even of this new account

• +1
implants obviously , he loks insane good ye, his hairline lowering was low iq tho

and it's not maybe he literally says it even of this new account
What implants did he get for his lower third?

Somebody guessed this btw:
i think secret surgery something lower jaw like msdo after expanding upper from mse

But he claims he did MSE a year after.
And also bro, why would he put in Implants BEFORE MSE?

• +1
And also bro, why would he put in Implants BEFORE MSE?
implants are just screwed material on bone will have no interaction with the widening of MSE

• +1
Cope.

• +1
Getting trimax was the best thing I did.

But surgery is most useful and lowest-risk when you have a clear failo that can be fixed.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, BoredPrince, depressionmaxxing and 2 others
Maybe, do you think he ascended from his starting point?

You think he looks better after this point in time to now?

Also how did he ascend at the start of his surgery? From this:
View attachment 3174831

To this:
View attachment 3174828

This was what he said he did:
View attachment 3174833

It must've been the surgery in 2020
Can't you see his first pic was when he was like 13. Holy shit so gullible

• +1
Surgery has almost always been cope besides the deformed or giga recessed ppl. Rhinoplasty is probably the only legit surgery ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: YungTrappa, depressionmaxxing, curryascenderr and 1 other person
Surgery has almost always been cope besides the deformed or giga recessed ppl. Rhinoplasty is probably the only legit surgery ngl
Who wouldve thought that surgery invented to fix things rather than create things, would look good when used for what it‘s been invented for

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, Hyperborean Citizen and Lord Shadow
No. You are not smart. Astrology level thread.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.