I know why users on this site typically have social anxiety/high inhib

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
“Social anxiety is being egotistic” - Richard Branson
People who tend to care about themselves more/are narcissistic are more likely to have social anxiety. The reason for this is because they value themselves so highly so that when they make a mistake, they take it more seriously/impactful than a regular person would. The more you think about yourself, the more likely you are to have anxiety/be high inhib.

Im assuming on average, people on .org are more likely to be narcissistic and care about themselves/their own ego more than the average normie, since they are unhappy and obsessed with their own looks. Most people here think about themselves and their own looks 100 times more than the average person does. This value you put on yourself is what leads to anxiety as i said earlier “The more you think about yourself, the more likely you are to have anxiety/be high inhib”.

Agree or Disagree?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kingpiin, gietol, future slavic chad and 22 others
First, dnr nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, horizontallytall, the MOUSE and 3 others
I agree. People here are too much obsessed with looks, but it's clear life is much more. Looks are important, but not to the point you waste your life in the topic and rot. Get out and get some sun, chill and enjoy nature.

I assume some people are shy talking to people and some are socially anxious. It's different to each.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Pikabro and EnglandBadman
IMG 8032

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Be_ConfidentBro, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
they value themselves so highly

Im assuming on average, people on .org are more likely to be narcissistic and care about themselves/their own ego more than the average normie
I partially agree. I was very high inhib before but I was never narcy or cared about my ego at all. I didn't value myself much either though I agree with fact I do obsess over my looks which has done some harm to me. It's .org gave lifefuel to be more low inhib tbh. Some People's stories made me to be more determined.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and EnglandBadman
People who tend to care about themselves more/are narcissistic are more likely to have social anxiety. The reason for this is because they value themselves so highly so that when they make a mistake, they take it more seriously/impactful than a regular person would. The more you think about yourself, the more likely you are to have anxiety/be high inhib.

Im assuming on average, people on .org are more likely to be narcissistic and care about themselves/their own ego more than the average normie, since they are unhappy and obsessed with their own looks. Most people here think about themselves and their own looks 100 times more than the average person does. This value you put on yourself is what leads to anxiety as i said earlier “The more you think about yourself, the more likely you are to have anxiety/be high inhib”.

Agree or Disagree?
It makes sense and definitely applies to some people. Maybe even myself partially....

But there are definitely high inhib people who are just like that irrespective of how they perceive themselves. I sometimes just don't know how to act around people that's why I'm high inhib. I've had friends IRL growing up and in later life, but there are definitely people here who have been friendless their entire lives. Brutal. Most of them aren't egoists. The opposite complete rejects and outcasts.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Maalik, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
Social anxiety = abused dog syndrome

• +1
Reactions: sozz, Be_ConfidentBro, Maalik and 4 others
Nope. The average normies care more about looks than members here and it's a fact.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 22918
Nope. The average normies care more about looks than members here and it's a fact.
How? The people on here are only here to improve their looks compared to the average normie who doesn’t take care of themselves

I’m socially anxious because I got abused by everyone around me growing up
It’s that simple

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and autistic_tendencies

Agree or Disagree?
yes i’m very sensitive and can’t handle criticism although in my head i have very low self esteem and agree with people who make fun of me

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Not one word

I’m egoist and attention seeking as shit it’s really annoying…

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
All of the biggest narcissists I know have zero anxiety.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gietol, FacialStructure404, Deleted member 22918 and 2 others
I’m egoist and attention seeking as shit it’s really annoying…
I think im somewhat similar. The most annoying part is that its basically unfixable

Agree or Disagree?
They don't have anxiety. They merely possess a genetic shadowban

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Average Looksmax user summarised:
High inhibition
Low openess to experience
Introverted
inflated ego

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, incelmogger, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
All of the biggest narcissists I know have zero anxiety.
If only you were wicked enough just shatter the narcissus image they've built for other

Average Looksmax user summarised:
High inhibition
Low openess to experience
Introverted
inflated ego
Are these things even changeable or it’s in your dna

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I’m socially anxious because I got abused by everyone around me growing up
It’s that simple
Damn feels bad man,can you pm me?

Agree or Disagree?
Disagree. With clinical narcissism there is often a tendency for those people to be socially domineering and highly socially extroverted. Social anxiety comes from genetic plus environmental factors, often it comes from a defectiveness schema (the deep rooted belief that you are inherently defective), which can come from trauma or bullying.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Disagree. With clinical narcissism there is often a tendency for those people to be socially domineering and highly socially extroverted. Social anxiety comes from genetic plus environmental factors, often it comes from a defectiveness schema (the deep rooted belief that you are inherently defective), which can come from trauma or bullying.
That sounds like grandiose narcissism. What OP describes sounds more like vulnerable narcissism.

That sounds like grandiose narcissism. What OP describes sounds more like vulnerable narcissism.
Very true, tho I’m sure that social anxiety isn’t necessarily related to narcissism.

Agree or Disagree?
I'll have to agree to disagree. With that said, social anxiety, one must embrace as if a special gift was given to you. Make it yours! Own it.

Agree or Disagree?
B