I like scratching my head

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Posts
21,580
Reputation
32,666
When I am done scratching it my fingers and fingernails are full of white eggs of lice and blood of the dead lice.

It also feels good scratching it I haven’t washed it for a year
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21766, Deleted member 21182, Gonthar and 2 others
I like removing my dick cheese more. It feels more aristocratic than taking out head lice.
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182 and Deleted member 22063
Worst thing Ive read congratulation schizo
 
When I am done scratching it my fingers and fingernails are full of white eggs of lice and blood of the dead lice.

It also feels good scratching it I haven’t washed it for a year
Damn you have a good imagination to disgust me
 
U need to bathe, Europeans are disgusting creatures
 
Cleanest user of .org
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 21766

Similar threads

Absurdist
Replies
85
Views
431
GermanSubmarine
GermanSubmarine
RandomAutist
Replies
4
Views
62
ASTRO_YSD
ASTRO_YSD
Tesarossa
Replies
5
Views
19
hypergamoushitler
hypergamoushitler
rawr
Replies
3
Views
15
rawr
rawr
ICXCLuvr
Replies
10
Views
61
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top